CD1 - 15/1/09 Any buddies?

How brilliant is floella?! She's ace!!!!!!
May have to build me one of those!

I'm back and on antibiotics- hope it doesn't affect my chances this month.

9DPO today, 10DPO tomorrow!! Woo hoo!

Wow I LOVE the snow woman! I can't believe you did that PMA dance! Brilliant! hehe

*PMA PMA PMA* hehehe

10 DPO and now I have confused myself and my body by adding drugs into the works!

I keep getting cramps but as I have a sensitive stomach I think it's just the tablets causing me trouble.

Last 2 cycles my symptoms have dropped away 3-4 days prior to AF arriving. I think they have done so I reckon I'm out girls. :witch: should be here by wednesday. If she's not, i'll hold out til next sat.....although the FRER I have in the bathroom at home is talking to me!! :rofl:

Vote girls.....to test or not to test?

Hope we're all good........:hug:

I say TEST! Even though I know I'd want to wait!

I'm so tired that if :witch: wasn't here now I'd swear I was pg. Even my arms & legs are aching just sitting here. I know some people still gets :witch: when pg & knowing my luck it'd happen to me, I really don't think it is.

Awww Emzi! I hope she doesn't stay with you long.

I'm not sure what to do...I think I'll probably end up testing just so the test is no longer in the house! :rofl:

Floella says test... She's even pulled some of her hair out at my lack of symptoms either way... Ah well! I guess I'm just going to play mind games with the :witch: and hope she stays away!

I'm not sure what to do...I think I'll probably end up testing just so the test is no longer in the house! :rofl:

Did you test?! You should wait until tomorrow and use FMU (she says... after taking a test herself :blush:) lol

And missy, where has your PMA gone?? I don't want to hear any more of this "she should be here by wednesday" talk - you are getting your BFP this month. With me! Our cycles have been so similar! You HAVE to be pregnant!

:hugs:

Did you test?! You should wait until tomorrow and use FMU (she says... after taking a test herself :blush:) lol

And missy, where has your PMA gone?? I don't want to hear any more of this "she should be here by wednesday" talk - you are getting your BFP this month. With me! Our cycles have been so similar! You HAVE to be pregnant!

:hugs:

You were right tasha.......and sorry about the lack of PMA. I think it was self-preservation tactics but I needn't have worried.

Yay aimee-lou!! Congratulations! (although I've done myself out of a brilliant cycle buddy by PMA-ing you up! :rofl:)

ENJOY your pregnancy and I'll see you over in first tri soon! :hugs: x

Good effort Aimee-lou! Go bean go bean!

Gotten stupid horrible cold and head full of air... Guess thats me out?! Roll on :witch: so i can start next cycle!

Yay aimee-lou!! Congratulations! (although I've done myself out of a brilliant cycle buddy by PMA-ing you up! :rofl:)

ENJOY your pregnancy and I'll see you over in first tri soon! :hugs: x

Aww tash I'm really sad to be leaving you here...you better hurry up and PMA yourself a BFP!! Sending you lots of Baby dust....but not the cramps or constant toilet visits! :rofl:

:rofl: I have those anyway atm! I think a UTI decided to come along with the witch! :grr:

Aww bless you hun....at least you're getting it out of the way! You could have the agony I'm going through. I would welcome MS right now!!! :hissy:

Have booked in to see the doc though....Friday Afternoon so I get a long weekend from work! I knew the pregnancy lark was a good idea! :rofl::happydance:

Well girlies, seems I'm out of sync with your cycles! Nothing happening here either way! Hope you're all doing ok!

welll i havent been on here to much as we have been busy trying to move iinto our house.... so this cycle may not be as efficiant as other months trying but hey we will work our best wen we can... con grats on the bfp and hope we can join u soon... now i need to runn off and find my bbt i dont no where it went to... i have lost my mind during this hole thing ahhhh..... neways im trying my best and ill keep u dated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->