CD1 - 15/1/09 Any buddies?

lol I am updating my symptoms daily at my ttc journal Cycle 1 - My Symptoms So Far

I am feeling very nauseas today, and have completely gone off of tea and coffe which I normally need to get me through the day!! Woot!

Hey, going off tea and coffee! Good sign, lots of people who are normally hooked go off that too! Come on :bfp:

I feeling a bit depressed now. I have stomach ache so assume :witch: is on the way. Got in to work & just found out one of the girls is 15 weeks pregnant. Another is 26 weeks pg. So feeling a bit deflated.

Its not over till the big :witch: sings! Sorry you feel depressed, friend at work is also just pregnant! Stomach aches and cramps can be a positive sign

PMA not long till testing
:hug:

Yes stomache ache is common in early pregnant.

In my first pregnancy I had a lot of stomach cramps when my period was due, and again later because... erm, pregnancy quite often causes wind and constipation, which can hurt like hell! :blush: lol

So please don't be depressed - this is a good sign!! :hug:

PMA!!!! PMA!!!!! PMA!!!!!

Oh no, maybe pregnancy isn't for me.:dohh: I suffer really badly with digestive problems thanks to an overdose I was given by my pharmacist when I was 16 which led me to have permanent gastritis. I have to be careful to eat every 6 hours and never let my stomach get completely empty otherwise I'm in agony and could lead to ulcers. Another bad side is that I get bad trapped wind due to the acid not having anywhere to go and causing my stomach/intestines to contract due to shock.....sorry to be so graphic....I know a tummy ache when I have one! :rofl: Does mean I get to stuff my face permanently...could make morning sickness interesting though!? :dohh: Tasha do you think I should give up now?! :rofl::rofl:

plus depending on where in your tummy the pain is, it could be any number of things including PG!

Keep the chins up girls!! not long to go now!! (oh and just been told I have to get up at 5.30 tomorrow!! Woohoo! :happydance:)

Well ladies, I have to bow out this month. :witch: came yesterday evening. So much for those pains 7DPO.

Good luck everyone, hope you have a better month than me!

:dust:

Sorry to hear! The :witch: really needs to be dealt with! Sure it'll be your turn next!

Well I've decided I'm not having her back next month & she can stay away for the next 9 months too! PMA!!!! It's going to be my turn next month!

Hope so, Fingers crossed for next month Emzimoo, think I might be joining you soon, crappy headache feeling run down! Hows everyone else?

Well I've decided I'm not having her back next month & she can stay away for the next 9 months too! PMA!!!! It's going to be my turn next month!

That's what I like to hear, PMA, right from the start! It's not the end of a cycle, it's the begining of the cycle in which you WILL get pregnant!! :happydance:

:hugs:

That's what I like to hear, PMA, right from the start! It's not the end of a cycle, it's the begining of the cycle in which you WILL get pregnant!! :happydance:

:hugs:

Exactly! I've gone out this afternoon & bought some EPO & magic cough medicine & I'm going to remember to do my opk's this month!

Gdgd! It's your month this time, hunni and you are going to get your BFP :D Keep thinking positive and believe in that baby that's coming your way, hunni!

Got everything crossed for you, love x

welll ladies af got me this afternoon so im out this month... :( maybe next month.... good luck to u who are still in ur 2ww

Sorry she got you Mjt....next month will be THE month, I've got a feeling in my waters! :hug:

Well girls, got a snow day here so have made a snow lady and done a PMA dance around it in the snow for everyone! Its even got lovely boobs!

Well girls, got a snow day here so have made a snow lady and done a PMA dance around it in the snow for everyone! Its even got lovely boobs!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Have you got a piccie?? Funny! lol How thoughtful :hugs:

Full frontal...:blush:
bnb.jpg

And side profile!
bnb2.jpg

And the foot prints around her from my PMA dance, she's called floella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->