CD1 19th Dec - I think I need a buddy!

Cracker

Reaction score
Well here we go - cycle 5, bring it on!! :happydance:

If anyone would like to be my cycle buddy that would be fab :hug:
Really hoping this will be the one for my :bfp: - always fancied a September baby :hugs:

Cycle 5 for me too, I'm on CD4 :)

Do you think FF may have got your ov date a couple of days out on that last chart?
It happened on mine too I think, no wonder I didnt get preggo on cycle 3, ov probably wasn't even covered looking back on it!

Cycle 5 for me too, I'm on CD4 :)

Do you think FF may have got your ov date a couple of days out on that last chart?
It happened on mine too I think, no wonder I didnt get preggo on cycle 3, ov probably wasn't even covered looking back on it!

Hi!
Yes I think it may have been day19 - as I didn't get a REAL pos OPK - but day15 was the only day I even got a line, have ordered more sensitive ones this month!

I think cycle 5 will be the lucky one for both of us :hug:

I'm on CD4 too. This will be my 8th cycle though... :( Hopefully we all get :bfp:'s this cycle!

I'm on CD4 too. This will be my 8th cycle though... :( Hopefully we all get :bfp:'s this cycle!
:hugs: I hope this will be the lucky one for you then Vanessa!

Be really good to be able to support each other through another long cycle!
Got my first acupuncture appointment tomorrow - really hopeful it will help

Hi to you both! :)

Hopefully these will be lucky cycles for all of us!

Just a quick question: What methods do you guys use to track ovulation and have you had success? I temp and have been using OPKs but haven't found the OPKs to work very well for me, so I'm starting with a CBFM this month, but I was wondering if there are other things I could be doing too.

OPK's combined with temps & keeping note of fertile CM work fab for me :) xx

I did my first OPK today & it's quite dark, so maybe I'm going to ov early this month? Odd!

Maybe we should start BD today instead of tomorrow, I'm going to try for everyday sessions through to CD14.. hope he's got enough energy, work is crazy at the mo! :rofl:

I did my first OPK today & it's quite dark, so maybe I'm going to ov early this month? Odd!

Maybe we should start BD today instead of tomorrow, I'm going to try for everyday sessions through to CD14.. hope he's got enough energy, work is crazy at the mo! :rofl:

What day are you? Sounds quite eary but yes I would get down to it today - but don't worry if you miss the odd day you should still be okay!

I use temp charting and OPKs - but the OPKs don't seem to work that well, either didn't really get a positive (just a faint line) so have bought more sensitive ones this month and see if it makes a difference. Think I'll start them from CD9/10.

Got my next acupuncture appt on Monday as well :happydance:

Durrr - just seen you are CD7 - is that quite early for you?

Ooohhh its Christmas Eve!! :happydance::happydance:

Ooohhh its Christmas Eve!! :happydance::happydance:

Now THAT is scarey! Where did 2008 go? :shock:

Earliest I have ovulated (& taken note) is day 11/12 Maybe its just a little early cycle surge of LH? It's not positive, but alarmingly dark!

I usually get on fine with OPK's.. I guess I'm lucky then! :shrug:

Hi Claire :D

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas ladies!!!!

And Dan-o, good luck if you're o'ing! I hope to be o'ing in about a week, so hopefully I will be right behind you, but last cycle it wasn't until 8 days late, so we'll see...

Hi guys, hope you had a lovely christmas :)

Our was a bit hectic, lots of rushing about.. I'll be glad when it's the 27th!! :rofl:

Strange news on my cycle.. it looks like I might be ovulating early, like i thought!

This looks just about positive to me, what do you think? How bizarre to get a surge on CD9!? What's that all about?
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/tests/IMG_2465-1-1.jpg

Strange news on my cycle.. it looks like I might be ovulating early, like i thought!

This looks just about positive to me, what do you think? How bizarre to get a surge on CD9!? What's that all about?

Ooh, that totally looks positive to me! You usually ovulate from anywhere between 12-48 hours AFTER the surge, so if your surge is CD9, you could potentially ovulate on CD11 or even early on CD12, depending on what time of day the surge was, so it might not even be super early.

So I'd say get down to :sex:'ing for the next few days and good luck!

I, on the other hand, am still on LOW fertility according to the monitor, and am hoping that I at least ovulate on time this cycle, because last cycle was so late and waiting so long to test sucked!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

Hi Girls - and welcome Claire!

Yep Dan-O that def looks like a positive to me - you better get busy!!

I am CD9 today - so I think I better start OPK'ing today or tomorrow - how often and when do you firls start using them?

Hope you all had a fab Christmas :hug:

I tend to ov fairly early (probably due to my short AF) so I start doing OPK's when my CM goes watery (or if not I'd start cd9-ish) I find I get an almost positve day, then a positive day, then another almost positve, then back to normal, so I'm lucky as I can't miss it. Some peoples surges can be much shorter though, so maybe testing twice a day is good until you figure out your personal pattern? I just use the ebay cheapies, they cost about 15p each. One seller does 3 different sensitivities.

I have ovulated the same day I got my positive before but last cycle it was 2 days after, so I'll temp for a few days to see what happens this time round.

Here is todays definite positive, so I'll count yesterdays as the 'almost' day, as I think these OPK's are more sensitive than the ones I usually use :)

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/tests/IMG_2471-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->