CD1 19th Dec - I think I need a buddy!

Oh yay cracker, better get busy!!! Great way to spend new years ;) :sex: :sex: :sex:

No unusual symptoms for me... yet :) xx

Oh yay cracker, better get busy!!! Great way to spend new years ;) :sex: :sex: :sex:

No unusual symptoms for me... yet :) xx

Thanks!!! Yes glad today is a lazy NY's day

Just re-tested though and just a very faint line, so I guess the surge was just really short, I'll keep testing though (just to keep my POAS addiction up!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Cracker, glad to hear you got a pos OPK--time to get busy! If it was so short, you're lucky to have caught it. You must've tested just at the right time. It must be fate; you're destined for a :bfp:!

Nothing much going on here, still on HIGH?? :shrug: Waiting impatiently to see a PEAK, although I know it does say you might not get a PEAK the first month or two. We have been :sex:ing anyway just in case! My temp was really high this morning, but I think it was because I took it a little late and had stayed up late because of the holiday, so I don't think I've actually O'd yet. I got some OPKs that I'm going to start using tomorrow too just in case I don't get my PEAK on the monitor.

Nothing else going on with me. Did you guys have a good holiday?

P.S. Dan-o: I think this is THE group to be part of, as we ALL are going to get our :bfp:s! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Cracker, glad to hear you got a pos OPK--time to get busy! If it was so short, you're lucky to have caught it. You must've tested just at the right time. It must be fate; you're destined for a :bfp:!

Nothing much going on here, still on HIGH?? :shrug: Waiting impatiently to see a PEAK, although I know it does say you might not get a PEAK the first month or two. We have been :sex:ing anyway just in case! My temp was really high this morning, but I think it was because I took it a little late and had stayed up late because of the holiday, so I don't think I've actually O'd yet. I got some OPKs that I'm going to start using tomorrow too just in case I don't get my PEAK on the monitor.

Nothing else going on with me. Did you guys have a good holiday?

P.S. Dan-o: I think this is THE group to be part of, as we ALL are going to get our :bfp:s! ;)

You keep that PMA!!! But how good would that be if we ALL got :bfp:'s

Great hols, back to work today but then it's the weekend so not too bad!
Definitely got Ovulation cramps today and my temp dipped so today must be the day, double :sex: yesterday and will again tonight, unfortunately I have hurt my back (not connected!! :rofl:) and need to see my 'bone doctor' on Monday so lucky this type of BD'ing isn't too strenuous for the lady!! (Sorry if TMI!)

I hope your Peak will come Vanessa, is this your first month using your FM? You better just keep going anyway :thumbup:

Hmmm maybe you might have ov'd then vanessa & it just didnt pick it up being the first month? I guess you'll know if ur temp stays high :)

Cracker, I'm looking out for your temp rise, so you can join me in the (hellish) 2ww... :yipee:

I'm getting reeeeeeeally impatient now, I hate the time between 4 & 7dpo, it sooooo drags!

Loving my 'neat' chart this month, my Basal thermometer ran out of battery so I'm using a normal boots one :rofl:

:shock: opps just realised my chart isnt on my siggy, not sure what i did there...

*edit* sorted it :)

Hmmm maybe you might have ov'd then vanessa & it just didnt pick it up being the first month? I guess you'll know if ur temp stays high :)

Cracker, I'm looking out for your temp rise, so you can join me in the (hellish) 2ww... :yipee:

I'm getting reeeeeeeally impatient now, I hate the time between 4 & 7dpo, it sooooo drags!

Loving my 'neat' chart this month, my Basal thermometer ran out of battery so I'm using a normal boots one :rofl:

Ha ha ha 'tis VERY neat!! I'm amazed at this temping thing, my temp has been exactly the same on this day for the last 3 cycles - or am I just sad?!

I am dreading the 2WW, constantly getting excited then trying NOT to get too excited and telling myself I am probably not preggers but thinking deep inside..hmm perhaps I am - aghhhhhhhh I am in the mindset already!!

I am dreading the 2WW, constantly getting excited then trying NOT to get too excited and telling myself I am probably not preggers but thinking deep inside..hmm perhaps I am - aghhhhhhhh I am in the mindset already!!
I know what you mean! It drives me crazy and I, in turn, then drive my DH crazy with constantly over-analyzing every little twinge I feel! I not only hate the time between 4-7DPO, I feel like the whole 2WW goes sooooooooo slow! I usually have a 14 day LP, so I really have to wait the whole 2 weeks!

As for me, no PEAK yet, still HIGH this morning, but my temp was back to low again this morning, so I think it was accurate. BUT... I started using my OPKs last night and tonight and today I got a positive (I think)! I couldn't tell at first if it was just almost positive or actually positive, but I showed it to DH and he said it was positive. Actually what he said was "oh, you're fertile!" :rofl: I thought baby-making was supposed to be romantic! So I'm hoping to get my PEAK tomorrow or even if I don't, I will double check with another OPK and will be sure to :sex:!

Hopefully I will be on my way to joining you ladies in the 2WW! :hug:

:blush: well I caved in & POAS. BFN, ha ha.

Not sure what else I was expecting, but I need to get a move on & implant soon..
well, unless my LP magically lengthens, then I'll have plenty of time! :)

:blush: well I caved in & POAS. BFN, ha ha.

Not sure what else I was expecting, but I need to get a move on & implant soon..
well, unless my LP magically lengthens, then I'll have plenty of time! :)

You naughty girl ay 6dpo!!! Don't worry plenty of time yet, your cycles don't seem overly short from FF but I suppose you did O early!

Great news Vanessa, I wouldn't worry too much if you don't get a peak this month, and a pos OPK means this is definitely IT :happydance:

My temp hasn't flown up yet I always seem to have a more steady rise after O which means FF will put my O date as today although I am convinced it was yesterday - anyway better keep bd'ing just in case - phew

Deffo, if in doubt, BD!!! He he.

My LP is usually 11 days, so by my own reckoning I have until 9-10dpo to implant? Maybe it doesn't work like that? Oh I don't know, I just want to be pg, lol!

Anyway... I can't wait for you guys to join the 2ww.. It's driving me nuts!

Hi

I know I'm a bit late in the cycle but can I join you?

I'm on cycle 5. Have been trying not to focus too much on TTC but now I'm getting impatient!

My cycles are still irregular after stopping the pill. Last month was 26 days. I did use OPK's but didn't get a +ve only a really faint line.

Didn't use them this month until CD14. I get sore boobs mid month which I'm assuming is linked to OV so hoping to go by that but I just need to know at what point of my sore boobness ov actually occurs!

But anyway fingers crossed for this month!

Hi Emzimoo, welcome to the BFP buddy group (well, we are all hoping anyway, ha ha!)

Hi Emzimoo (Took m a couple of go's to spell that!!) :hi:

Welcome on board!!
So what day are you on now -I think I O'ed yesterday or today so am officially joining Dan-O in the 2WW and Vanessa will be about a day behind me I think!

I just can't ever imagine seeing those 2 lines appear on the test - but need to keep positive!!

Well 7DPO today, nothing special to report yet :dohh:

I'll pretty sure I'll do a sneaky early test tomorrow as I'm going shopping & just know I won't be able to walk past superdrug! :rofl:

Hows it going for you guys, have you ovulated yet you think? :)

Well 7DPO today, nothing special to report yet :dohh:

I'll pretty sure I'll do a sneaky early test tomorrow as I'm going shopping & just know I won't be able to walk past superdrug! :rofl:

Hows it going for you guys, have you ovulated yet you think? :)

Ha ha - Superdrug will just draw you in! Don't blame you though, but I do think it is hard to keep your spirits up after a few :bfn:'s so don't do toooo many!! :hugs: Have my proper tests (FRER) hidden away upstairs to resist temptation but have loads of IC's to hand for my addiction!

I think I O'ed on CD15, FF is going to say CD16 and am on CD17 today so I must have, but I think better have another day of :sex: just in case!

This month have been bd'ing last thing at night, to give the swimmers all night to get to the destination - hope it works and also using pre-seed.

How long are your cycles normally Dan-O?

Umm, normal for me is 24 days I'd say :)

We often do the the night time bd thing too, its a bit whiffy but I'm SURE it will work one day!!!!! :rofl:

Hi Emzimoo! Welcome! :D

Dan-o, don't get discouraged yet and Cracker is right, don't do too many! A 6DPO :bfn: doesn't mean anything! Your :bfp: is on its way and you're going to be going to your first prenatal appointment before I even get to POAS!

Cracker, we do the same thing! We BD last thing before bedtime and then I try not to even sit up, just lie in bed all night so the spermies can swim! Also using pre-seed here, because I usually don't have much cm. This month seems to be the exception to that though because (TMI WARNING) it has been so wet in there it feels like a slip-n-slide! One day a few days ago, cm was literally running down my leg! :rofl: I'm hoping that's a sign of good things to come and not just gross...

And... Drumroll, please...

I think today might finally be the day! I should be joining you all tomorrow. Still getting HIGHs on the monitor, but I got a for sure pos OPK yesterday morning (CD17), and then a negative one this morning, so I think today is the day. I also got a nice big dip in my temp this morning, and I am usually lucky enough to get an ovulation dip on the actual day before it rises the next day. FINALLY! Actually, I don't know what I'm complaining for, as last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD24! :hissy:

See you soon in the 2WW!:hug:

Aghhhhhhhhh just updated my journal as today should have been the big rise above the coverline as guess what it dropped like a bloody stone to the lowest ever temp :hissy:

And to make matters worse, we didn't BD yesterday and I didn't use an OPK so got no idea whether I got another positive - now off to work so just ahve to wait until this evening

Why is this so damn complicated

Aghhhhhhhhh just updated my journal as today should have been the big rise above the coverline as guess what it dropped like a bloody stone to the lowest ever temp :hissy:

And to make matters worse, we didn't BD yesterday and I didn't use an OPK so got no idea whether I got another positive - now off to work so just ahve to wait until this evening

Why is this so damn complicated

:hug:

I was just coming back to update my own post with the same thing! I got my lowest ever temp yesterday, which I had been attributing to an ovulation dip. And then I proceeded to get a temp .5 degrees less than that today! 95.84! I don't think living human beings can even be that cold! If I get any colder I should be in the morgue! :hissy:

I think you should be okay if you skipped BDing for one day. Just make sure to get tonight in just in case. And hopefully it is just a fluke for both of us and our temps skyrocket for both of us!

And I'll be continuing to OPK just in case I get another positive before my temps go up.

*update* just went to poas and got a glaringly positive OPK. (And another HIGH, but there's no suprise there!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->