• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

bitch got me tonight.... and i cant try this month, so heres hoping for a dec/jan bfp!

Ahhh rainboprincess....sorry she got you!
Hope this month is nothing but fun for you...and the break will bring a :bfp: in dec

Hi there girls,
I'm still waiting - witch was due yesterday and still no sign!! think i might test tomorrow if nothing has shown up!!
congrats on that BFP!!! hope everything goes well!!
even tho witch is late tho I'm not confident about a BFP - hence why I still havent tested!! dont want disappointment!!
anyway good luck to all who are still waiting!! lots of babydust please

aww princess im sorry shes got you.. Hopefully the break will give your body a nice rest then WAM! baby! :) :hugs:

Gem good luck for testing.. done we have some other testers for friday?

I got my :bfp: last night and a nice FMU :bfp: Posted in announcements! am i number 4?

:hugs: to all

Princess - sorry to hear that hope you're ok!!

Still got my Fx for you geogem!!

Csmummu - Wow - cool soooooo pleased for you!!! Am gonna go find your announcement post lol!!!

xxx

Holy cow ladies! Congrats saxo csmummu! I was away at a conference and couldn't log on - so I am going to go back and catch up......but huge congrats!

oh no i think she's coming!!! I've just started getting the telltale cramps so I think she'll be here by tomorrow morning!!
oh well xmas bfp please!!!

Gem i felt she was coming all the way to til today still feel the same ... :S hope she gets her visit over with quickly so you can get that xmas :bfp: welcome back hopeful!

Gem i felt she was coming all the way to til today still feel the same ... :S hope she gets her visit over with quickly so you can get that xmas :bfp: welcome back hopeful!

Congratulations hun!! Here's to an xmas of no drinking or misbehaviour!!!

xxx

Sorrry rainbo :( Keep the faith!
CSMUMMU (you know I can't ever remember how many U's are in your name, hahaha) YIPPIE, come join the prego buddies for early July. I want to say #3 or #4, can't remember. So happy for you!

hehe its mummy but a u on the end not a y what my LO calls me lol.

I may just grace you with my presance :)

WOW big congratulations ladies:happydance:!!
Still no AF for me:hissy: and still no :bfp: for me either. The bitch is now 4 days late with no sign and I POAS last time on tuesday. Im waiting till saturday now to test again but surely if I was preggo it would have shown by now if im 4 days late? So depressed I could cry:cry: I want :witch: or :bfp: not just nothingness xxxx

Ok after all that ranting in the last post I think i just got a BFP!!!!!! Its faint but its def there!!!!! I will try not to get my hopes up and do another test in the morn with FMU and keep you updated xxxxxx

hehe when i got my :bfp: i last tested 2 days before so i was thinking its amaxinf what the differance a few days makes :)

Congrats again honey!

yay csmummu!!!!!!!!! you know how happy i am for you
hansie.......oh my a :bfp: for you as well.......
wow so it does work to threaten the :witch: to stay away from my friends!!!!!!!!!

hehe

I wish all you preggo girls nothing but the best and i WILL be joining you next month with a few more girls.....

Congrats hansie - chill you're locking that witch up sure has done some good. Let's keep her there till we get our bfps okay?

I'm usually NO a violent person...but it had ot be done..hahaha

glad it worked for most of our cycle buddies

WELL girls I am off to a family wedding this weekend.....af is still here so wont be having to much fun at the hotel...........I'm going to enjoy my wine see my family...and be back here on sunday..HOPE to see some more :bfp:

Thanks ladies I am soooo chuffed! I got a darker :bfp: this morn:cloud9: but im off to buy a digi today just to confirm. I posted pics in the preg gallery :happydance: will see you in first tri!!
Thanks for locking up the witch chillbilly xxxxxx:hug:xxxxx

wow i cant believe weve had so many this time around we owe it all to 1 person and not our OH's

https://img30.glitterfy.com/312/glitterfy062249801D37.gif

never got a digi in the end cos im too cheap :rofl: Just got a tesco own brand that I used when I was preggo before and that is a defo :bfp: see you all in first tri. I will be sad to leave TTC :cry: i haven't posted that much but i have always been there lurking most days. Thankyou ladies :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->