• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8th October - Cycle Buddies Wanted!

Hi hansie, welcome aboard!

Saxogirl, my AF's have been very short after BC too, maybe it's an after effect? Hmmm.
I still seem to ov though, even if it did take me 6 weeks last cycle!!!!

Ah thank you, that's good to know, am trying not to worry that am not going to Ov this cycle....... still am armed with OPK's, my thermometer and a willing hubby for plenty of BDing lol so at least can amuse and enjoy ourselves while we wait...... :-=

Welcome Bluey, This is gonna be your month xx

AAh Thanks Max, am off now (Sun)which is a relief as am going crosseyed from tiredness lol but back to work Mon......

Good Luck with your job assessment, hope goes well, and hope Caitlin has fun - is it a traditional type halloween thing with apple bobbing etc etc? I always think that you can't beat the Smiffy's stuff for dressing up costumes :twisted:

LOL Saxo its actually an adult party (not that ADULT i mean grown up adult lol) apparently all the other kids from the area are too scared to go Caitlin is only going because were going on a 4 hour drive to visit family for the weekend so she couldnt NOT go. Plus she isnt scared of anything - her fave film is JP 3 !!

Im nervous about this assesment day :( i will let you gals know how it goes wonr be back til evening as i have to pick Caitlin up from school.

Thanks Saxogirl! Doing my best to build up as much PMA as I can early on in the month to tide me through the TWW!!!

CD 5 today, 9 days til OV, but a mere 5 days til this months:sex: marathon!!!

:hug: to us all on this dark Monday morning!

A quick question...how can I attach a link to my FF chart on here? (I'm not exactly computer illiterate, but definitely a bit computer dyslexic!!!)

Hi bluey, welcome to the gang! Nice to see a fellow 30 something also ttc #1!

If you go to the 'tickers' tab on FF & create one, you will see a link code. You can then copy & paste the link into your signature. To get to signature settings click on 'user CP' & you will see it in the menu. :)

Morning folks. How is everyone? My temps are through the roof today and yesterday...headache and nausea!

been a lot going on for us the last few days and I have been forgetting to take my temp first thing in the morning. When I remember about 15mions after getting up its too late (I think?), started again this morning and will see how it goes.
Good luck everyone.

Annoying isnt it. Mine were also through the roof last two days (due to disturbed sleep & feeling a bit off colour I reckon) ..but todays are lowest yet & my OPK's are quite dark, might be a peak on the way!?! Hope so, I'd love a nice normal cycle!!

I hope FF dosent alter my coverline beacuse of the temp fluctuation though.
I know my usual basal temp is always quite steady at about 36.65-75

Good morning all,

Job assesment was pants. i now want twins so i can stay at home forever!

Im sorry some are feeling off colour im not to good my self and .... our walls have damp!! good job we rent! none the less im still annoyed!

Positive opk last night for me :)!!! so my BD sexathon as started !!!! this is our 11 cycle trying so i am really really hoping this the month !!!

LOL Saxo its actually an adult party (not that ADULT i mean grown up adult lol) apparently all the other kids from the area are too scared to go Caitlin is only going because were going on a 4 hour drive to visit family for the weekend so she couldnt NOT go. Plus she isnt scared of anything - her fave film is JP 3 !!

Im nervous about this assesment day :( i will let you gals know how it goes wonr be back til evening as i have to pick Caitlin up from school.

Lol, sorry assumed, ooops!
:rofl:

What are you dressing up as then haha?

Hope your assessment thing went well, have been sending positive thoughts your way.....!

Oh no just found your last post, maybe wasn't as bad as you think?

Positive opk last night for me :)!!! so my BD sexathon as started !!!! this is our 11 cycle trying so i am really really hoping this the month !!!

:happydance: Good Luck and happy :sex:

A quick question...how can I attach a link to my FF chart on here? (I'm not exactly computer illiterate, but definitely a bit computer dyslexic!!!)

If you didn't link it yet,

I managed to do mine the other day Nellis helped me,....

Good luck!

Thanks Dan-O and Saxogirl - hoping my attempts to link my chart have worked!

Are any of you using Clearblue Monitors? I'm feeling twitchy to pee on something and it hasn't asked me to yet!!

Lol, sorry assumed, ooops!
:rofl:

What are you dressing up as then haha?

Hope your assessment thing went well, have been sending positive thoughts your way.....!

Oh no just found your last post, maybe wasn't as bad as you think?

I dont know what to go as maybe a :witch: maybe she could be useful for once!

The job thing went ok but i feel there better people than me going for it plus i dont think i want the job anyway lol.

Hi all
csmummu- sorry your assessment didn't go well, maybe it went better than you thought.

Well im on CD8 today and we started our:sex:marathon last night:happydance:A bit early maybe but I am determined this month. We are doing the sperm meets egg plan this cycle so I will be BD every other day until +OPK and then every day! If there is an eggy it will not escape lol!

miel-its great when the BD gets started cos it really feels like your being pro active lol.

Well good luck girls 'see' you tomo xxxx

I'm still only CD6, might start POAS - OPK's on thurs? (CD9?)

Bluey - Looks like chart link has worked!

Max - Def think you should go as :witch: LOL!

And good luck to Hansie and Miel!!!

Nat - Hope you're ok haven't seen you on for a few days!

Night all xxx

Hey girls, I'm still here doing my 'natural' plan as I guess I'll call it, I don't even know what day I am, hahaha, no idea what my temps are, hahaha, witch still here a tiny bit so havn't started that lovely 2 times a day plan but guess we should be starting that tomorrow. Feels great but odd to not know my dates and temp :) Good luck to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->