CD1 after MC, first soy cycle. Anyone with me?

12 dpo today and tested this morning with a BFN. :nope: I feel like I should have a positive by now if I'm pregnant, but I'm not losing hope yet. FF says that 13 dpo is the avg day for a positive, so maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day! I've really confused FF this month cuz now it doesn't have an estimated test date for me and says my estimated period date is now yesterday.

Still no AF in sight but have had some very mild AF type feelings on/off yesterday and this morning. If I don't start today, at least I can be happy with the thought of gaining 2 days in my LP so far.

Temp is still up at 99.0, but that's not telling me much since I'm sure it's the progesterone suppositories that are keeping it up.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers for a BFP this month please ladies!

You may have slow rising HCG! that's def good news that at worst your LP is longer! Hopefully you caught that eggie tho and that it'll show soon! Fingers crossed for you

Thanks! I've been so spoiled with my 10 day LP that I'm not used to waiting these few extra days.:coffee: Guess now I know what everyone else is going through!

13 dpo and another bfn. I'm starting to get discouraged.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to something dripping down me "down there"...thought for sure it was AF but after checking, I discovered it was just clear cm. I guess I can't lose all hope until the :witch: shows up.

Tested this morning and think I may have the start of a BFP....faint lines on 3 different 10mius, 2 different brands! I really hope this is it!!

I can't get a pic :( phone won't save and the stupid tablet won't focus to pick up the faint lines, I've been trying for almost an hour to get a pic lol

Yep! Lol
I'm holding now in hopes the line on the 10mius may be even a little darker and maybe the tablet will pick it up

Thanx so much!!! I'll report back after next test haha

BFN again today at 14 dpo. I think it's time I come to grips with another failed cycle. At least my LP is where it needs to be to conceive now, here's to next cycle!

Hope you get that strong second line today Powell!

Oh no! That's great about a lengthened LP tho but remember you're not out til then witch shows!
Finally able to get a decent pic with hubs' phone since he's still sleeping! I'm starting to get a line on the regular sensitivity ICs :happydance: might try a digi in little!

Attachments

• received_10152893286770518.jpg
    received_10152893286770518.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • received_10152893287355518.jpg
    received_10152893287355518.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Those look great!!! Congratulations! Glad to see that the soy worked for you again.

AF isn't going to show as long as I'm on the progesterone, but I don't want to stop the progesterone if there's any chance I'm pregnant. It's such a hard place to be right now, so I'm going to get a blood test today to get a definite answer.

Oooh I didn't know that! Good luck hun, I hope you get pleasantly surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->