CD1 after MC, first soy cycle. Anyone with me?

I don't see how the bleeding could be implantation bleeding or the start of another cycle, so my guess would be ovulation bleeding which some women experience. If you don't normally experience ovulation bleeding, perhaps it is from the soy giving you a much stronger ovulation this cycle. :shrug: Are you temping and/or using OPK's to track ovulation?

I'm on CD 12 today with lots of creamy cm, ovulation pain (on the left as always:growlmad:), my cervix moved high and soft, and my temp dipped even lower than my temp dip yesterday, so I think ovulation is right around the corner for me! I guess I should start using my OPK's...I've totally forgotten about them this month lol! :dohh:

I also have my first appointment with the RE and my first transvaginal ultrasound coming this Wednesday and am hoping to see some mature follicles since it will be on CD 15. At this rate, I'm feeling that I could ovulate earlier than CD 15 though!

I don't see how the bleeding could be implantation bleeding or the start of another cycle, so my guess would be ovulation bleeding which some women experience. If you don't normally experience ovulation bleeding, perhaps it is from the soy giving you a much stronger ovulation this cycle. :shrug: Are you temping and/or using OPK's to track ovulation?

I'm on CD 12 today with lots of creamy cm, ovulation pain (on the left as always:growlmad:), my cervix moved high and soft, and my temp dipped even lower than my temp dip yesterday, so I think ovulation is right around the corner for me! I guess I should start using my OPK's...I've totally forgotten about them this month lol! :dohh:

I also have my first appointment with the RE and my first transvaginal ultrasound coming this Wednesday and am hoping to see some mature follicles since it will be on CD 15. At this rate, I'm feeling that I could ovulate earlier than CD 15 though!

I temp, and this month did opk, from dollar store, started cd 10, very faint, cd11 faint but was the darkest, forgot cd12 and last 2 I did was very, very faint, so I think I o'd on the day I forgot, currently feeling strong pains, pulling from left side..... So confusing.......

Hopefully they find lots of follicles with your ultrasound

I temp, and this month did opk, from dollar store, started cd 10, very faint, cd11 faint but was the darkest, forgot cd12 and last 2 I did was very, very faint, so I think I o'd on the day I forgot, currently feeling strong pains, pulling from left side..... So confusing.......

Hopefully they find lots of follicles with your ultrasound

What CD are you now? Your temps should help let you know if you did O

I am cd16 and temp is at 37.1, highest this month.......just took opk (dollar store) and Its a faint line, FF shows no crosshairs, no cramps today so far, ��

Can you post your chart? If your temp has just spiked today you won't get crosshairs for a couple more days as you need 3 high temps to confirm O

Can you post your chart? If your temp has just spiked today you won't get crosshairs for a couple more days as you need 3 high temps to confirm O

How do I share my chart, I can't find a link to copy and paste :shrug:

Ok I think I have it added to my signature line

You'll need another high temp or two but there is a definite shift

Ok thanks, the last time I KNOW I o'ed was June 4 for sure, last two periods were weird with spotting, this time I used the soy and have had 5-7 days of left ovary cramps...... Fingers crossed tonight the fishes find a safe spot to survive ..... :haha:

Ok thanks, the last time I KNOW I o'ed was June 4 for sure, last two periods were weird with spotting, this time I used the soy and have had 5-7 days of left ovary cramps...... Fingers crossed tonight the fishes find a safe spot to survive ..... :haha:

It looks like you ovulated Saturday. On average an egg survives 12-24 hours so I think your window is closed for this cycle. Is your BD tracking accurate on your chart or are you missing some?

It looks like you ovulated Saturday. On average an egg survives 12-24 hours so I think your window is closed for this cycle. Is your BD tracking accurate on your chart or are you missing some?

:(, no the :sex: is correct, I never received any hint on the opk that it occurred the test line was so very faint, attaching picture if I haven't shared already here and a hgc test just cause I needed to POAS :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3

:(, no the :sex: is correct, I never received any hint on the opk that it occurred the test line was so very faint, attaching picture if I haven't shared already here and a hgc test just cause I needed to POAS :haha:

If you're new to using OPKs I would recommend testing a few times a day around the middle of your cycle to find out if you have a fade in fade out patter or faint lines then a positive!

Most expect a fade in fade out pattern but that's not always the case

Attached are my OPKs from last cycle (first pic is CD9-13 second pic is CD14-17)

No hint of a positive on the way (but my cervix was open starting evening of CD13) so I tested in the morning rather than just afternoon and got my positive. The afternoon test was negative, I suppose because I pee a lot so wasn't concentrated enough. If I hadn't tested in the morning I wouldn't have seen my surge

Attachments

• IMG_20150729_085233.jpg
    IMG_20150729_085233.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20150729_085240.jpg
    IMG_20150729_085240.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies! I'm on CD 16 or 1DPO, not quite sure yet but I had my temp spike today with my positive opk indicating my peak day yesterday (forgot to test the day before :dohh:) and my cp and mucous both correlating as well, so it's looking that way. I had my first appt with the RE yesterday and she saw a 26mm follicle on my right ovary!! I was so shocked that it was that big (and I'm hoping that it's not overripe)...not sure if the soy gave me that super strong follicle or not. Needless to say, we took advantage of the situation last night :sex: and hopefully tracked down that egg! :haha:

The RE also wants me to start Prometrium 3DPO for my luteal phase defect. I've known for the past year that my luteal phase is too short from seeing it on my BBT charts and have tried everything natural under the sun to try and extend it, but nothing has worked so I guess I'm going to give this a shot. I hate the thought of resorting to a drug, but at this point I'm desperate for a baby.

Where are you two in your cycle? Has anyone had confirmed ovulation yet?

Good luck hun!! Hope y'all caught it!

Cervix has been high medium/soft and openish but no positive OPK. But I did get the Clear Blue Advanced digi yesterday and tested yesterday evening and got a low and this morning a high so maybe this evening or tomorrow I'll get my positive!

So I removed my opk results from FF and my crosshairs came up, powell130 you were right cd 15 is where they came up, so by looking at the limited bding I am going to say I didn't catch the egg this month, feel like Af is around the corner so on to next cycle, cd3-7 for soy choices are three pills at 60 each or four pills so 180 or 240 any suggestions, can't cut the pills as Gary are capsules...., thanks

I would recommend 180 as you're not supposed to take more than 200 in a day

Yesterday and today's tests. Since I O'd the day of my darkest test last cycle I'm going to assume today is O day! I've never seen one this dark lol they're lightening up now tho and negative while still really dark so surge is on its way down. Gonna :sex: again tonight and try for in the morning before hubs goes to work!

Fingers crossed for a temp spike tomorrow!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics