• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD1 after MC, first soy cycle. Anyone with me?

I get some serious positives for a few hours lol I keep checking my cervix for change because last cycle it closed 12 (give or take a few)'hours after O but still open at last check. I really hope I get a temp spike tomorrow after 3 days of low temps !

I had the biggest change in my cervix this cycle...HSO one day and so HFC the next morning! There was no mistaking that my fertile window was done for this cycle, but I got several good "deposits" in there before it closed. :winkwink:

3 days of the same temp before O seems a little strange, so fingers crossed it gives you a nice spike tomorrow!

I think it was the estrogen, I had partial ferning and a HSO cervix for days leading up to the positive OPK so as long as I see a spike tomorrow, it'll confirm my thinking.

Crazy how our bodies tell us what's going on. I was really surprised how quickly my CM and CP changed last cycle!

Looks like you got your confirmed ovulation! Let the 2ww begin. I'm 6 dpo but have convinced myself to not symptom spot since I'm on the progesterone for the first cycle.

Tomorrow's temp will give me crosshairs! I have it set on OPK right now for the visual cuz I know I O'd that day with my CM and CP change the next day

Speaking of CM, when I checked this morning there was a lot and it was super thick, like almost pasty. Suppppper weird!!

Over 99 freakin' degrees this morning! Possibly for the second time this week, but I got up so early 2 mornings ago that I used a bbt converter and ended up disregarding the temp. I'm trying not to get my hopes up this cycle and trying my best not to symptom spot, but I'm loving these high temps. :happydance:

I am too! Especially after the dip yesterday! Fingers crossed this is it for you!! When are you going to test

I'm not sure when to test. :shrug:
FF is telling me to test on 8/9, because I would be 1 day late for my usual cycle with my 10 day LP. However, 8/9 is only 11dpo so could be too soon to see a bfp, and since I'm on the progesterone this cycle, I'm expecting my LP to extend to 14 dpo (fingers crossed!). So I think I'll at least hold out until 8/10, which should be 12 dpo. I bought a 50 pack of the super sensitive hcg IC's so at least I don't have to worry about running out. It'll probably come down to how long my will power can hold out. :haha:

I am out this cycle, into cycle two of soy, doing Cd3-5 this time around, tomorrow should be cd1 by the end of the day as spotting is happening

I recommend checking the first page of this thread for days to take because it's to be taken for 5 days, not 3

I'm sorry AF got you. Hope you have better luck on cycle 2 with the soy! Like Powell said, starting on day 3 is great, but you should take it for 5 days.

I was thinking this morning that there's no way I could be pregnant this cycle because I don't have ANY symptoms, then 2 hours later a wave of nausea and diarrhea hits me! I was doing so well not symptom spotting this cycle, but now all I want to do is POAS!!

I didn't have any telling symptoms with our son except blue veins on my boobs a few days before my BFP but that was it!

Good to know that hope isn't lost with lack of symptoms...and it sure has been making this 2ww go by faster which sure is nice.

Good!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Thanks guys, yes I typed to fast cd3-7 is what I meant fingers crossed for those waiting to test

Good morning ladies!

I'm 11 dpo today which makes me super nervous with my 10 day LP!! I've been gassy only in the morning before I get out of bed for the the past 2 days (feels like period gas) and my boobs have been tender on the sides for the past week (prob from the progesterone), but otherwise no symptoms. No more nausea or diarrhea, which makes that wave the other day even more weird. CP is low and firm, not sure about open/closed because I just happened to hit it while putting my vaginal suppository in this morning and didn't want to poke around too much.

I hope this progesterone gives me at least 2 more days of a LP! I haven't tested yet because I don't feel like I can stand the sight of another bfn...not sure when I'm going to test at this point. FF still has my test date as today, but now it's also saying that I'm supposed to start AF tomorrow. I'm not sure why it did that, but it's very depressing to see. I think it's prob just going off of what my avg LP is and since I haven't started yet, perhaps it's just going to keep estimating it to happen the next day until I do...

My boobs were sore only at the side by my armpits in early pregnancy with our son! I hope it means the same for you!

I don't have much to report except a sore left boob lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"