CD1 anyone wanna buddy up with me?

Ohhhh Ozziemum CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: Such great news, so pleased for you.

What a fabulous birthday present for your DH! Did you find out while you were away or when you got back?

:hugs: YAY!

ozziemum thats great news delighted for you. 9dpo here so resistig testing till mon will keep you updated
kiwigal when is af due? you should test

I am 13DPO this morning and AF should arrive tomorrow so I tested BFN :nope:
should have waited one more day then could have saved $13 :rolleyes: Roll on AF so we can try again!

Good Luck Rollerchick I'll keep everything crossed for you that you get a BFP when you test - and well done for resisting the urge :flower:

Hay ladies, thank you sooo much!! :hugs: (i haven't been able to find this thread??!)

As i mentioned earlier i am POAS addicted, so i had one left in the bathroom so on friday morning before we left i just couldn't resist. There seemed to be a vvvvvv faint line but it was sooo faint that each time i looked at it i changed my mind, so i just hid it in the bottom of a drawer and tried to forget about it. Then on Saturday morning i got up and honestly felt like my bbs had gone up a cup size overnight, then i noticed a fair bit of creamy CM and no signs of AF whatsoever, got back on Tuesday and didn't have any in the house, so i waited till Wednesday and grabbed on on the way to work, i did it about 10 am and it came up straight away and was darker than the control line (a First Response), so couldn't believe it!!! :thumbup: :happydance:

I feel very nervous about how this will turn out but I am determined not to dwell on the past and torture myself reading up about misscarriages all the time, i am taking a deep breath, and gonna stay relaxed and as stress free as poss. :haha:

How is everyone else going?? Kiwigal - you know its not over to AF arrives could have implanted late?? Oh and i never answered your question - i am from Essex (i don't normally shout about that :haha:)

What about you Rollerchick - Any news for us??

:dust:

hi kiwigal ozziemum is right dont rule it out till af arrives resisting testing till mon when af due working sat and sun which will help if i can get through tommorrow though ds is crawling mad everywhere which will keep me busy

Ozziemum :hugs: stay away from google and try not to think too much about the past like you said but I know it's easier said than done.

Rollerchick - not long til Monday - fingers crossed! I remember the crawling days - don't wish them away cos the walking phase/running phase is hard work! Sometimes my DH and I say don't you remember how lovely it was when you could put them down on the floor, go out of the room, come back and they were still in the same spot!

Have a lovely weekend ladies :flower: Have my parents and nephew visiting so lots of fun activities planned

:sleep: <---- that will be me by the end of the weekend lol

hi girls gave in and tested this am before work and got a bfp. still in shock! terrified to excited after the mc before ds was the same with that pregnancy

:happydance: wooohooooo congrats Rollerchick!!!

Roll on my BFP then we could have a hat trick ;)

Hay Rollerchick - saw your post on the other thread too, congratulations again!!!! :hugs:

Kiwigal - Any news??????? :hugs:

No hat trick ladies, AF got me so back to the fun of TTC

Hay Kiwigal - so sorry :hugs: but here's to another cycle of bding, bet ur DH loves that!! :)

What are the plans for this cycle??

How ws your weekend with your family??

sorry to hear that kiwigal fingers crossed for this cycle. i tried epo this cycle might have helped

Thanks ladies :thumbup: All good, I didn't really expect to get my BFP the first month of trying.

Hope both of you are doing well.

Same plan as last month Ozziemum - temping and preseed. Weekend was lovely too, nice to spend time with my little nephew who I don't see very often.

Lost this post then realized look for it in my used cp :dohh: My AF showed up 5 days ago. Here's to hoping for this month!! :thumbup:

Same here Hpjagged CD5 today, fingers crossed for us this month :dust: When do you Ov? I'm usually around CD16

Ozziemum and Rollerchick, what are your next steps? Doctors visits? Midwives? I'm always interested to know how different countries work. I never saw a Doc til I was about 10 weeks cos we were in the process of moving from the UK to NZ and she didn't do any tests just checked which vitamins I was taking and then gave me some numbers to find a midwife. I found a midwife, then we moved cities when I was 18 weeks and had to go under the hospital midwife because there were no independent midwives available.

hi kiwigal- must make appointments wil wait a week will probably go to the same doc i had last time though bit embarrassing as just had him in august. she did an ealy scan last time because but not sure bout this time that was due to previous mc
hi ozzimum how are you

Hi Ladies

I am 6 weeks and 1 day today, its good saying that as you are the only ones who know about the pregnancy apart from DH as way to scared to breath a word to anyone. I don't think i am going to make an appointment for another 2 weeks, i know that if i went now i would get an early scan and bloods done etc but i got all that last time, which showed strong heartbeat and good levels and it still ended badly, so i am just taking my prenatal vits (which i have been taking since just after D&C anyways) and trying to get plenty of rest (a bit laughable!!) and not stress too much. If i make it to 8 weeks with no dramas then i will make an apointment and go have the 8 week dating scan, if alls ok, i will probably ask for another scan at 10 weeks, and then again at 12 as i lost the last one at 10 weeks although i didn't know it so that will probaby be my most scary time.

Jees sorry this is long!! You can tell i have been thinking about this lot!!

How are you girls??

hehe at getting rest ozziemum, what's that? I've only got one and don't get any rest so I'm sure with two you don't get much! How old are your two? My wee man is 18months.

I've got everything crossed for you and Rollerchick that these pregnancies are very happy and healthy ones!!! :hugs:

Try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know) I remember when I was pregnant I was worried for the first 12 weeks, then worried until 30 weeks, then worried about labour, now my very adventurous boy worries me all the time with his climbing (and falling).... :dohh: it never ends (well maybe when they are 40?) :haha:

Hay Kiwigal, i'm keeping my fingers crossed too xx

I just found out that someone i know is pregnant and due almost exactly the same time as me (no one knows about me yet), which has stressed me out a bit, as with every other pregnancy i have been at the same time as someone i know and they have gone on to have H&H pregnancies and babies and I have had misscarriages, its so much harder seeing someone who is at the stage you should be at, i really hope it doesn't happen again!!

My DS is 6 and my DD is 3, so between them, working, and looking after my husband (who acts like a child most of the time) your right there's not much time to rest.

I had some cramping at lunchtime today but instead of going and sitting in the toilet and crying (like i felt like doing) i went out and had a slow walk and got some fresh air and it soon went away - i really am trying to stay calm.

My DH started talking about "the baby" last night and although i didn't, i just wanted to shout "shut up your gonna jinx it!!" - definately a bit hormone mad at the moment xx

How are you going, where are you iny our cycle??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->