CD1 Anyone want to buddy up?

Jaikali

pregnant and mummy of two
Reaction score
hi all you lovely ladies! So the evil witch got me today, anyone else around CD1? Would love a buddy to help me through! this is my 5th cycle! x

Hi im on cd3 and this is my 10th cycle trying for number2! Are you using opks or temping?xx

hi i havent started temping, but i do use opks! If i dont get pregnant this cycle i might start temping, what about you? x

I dont temp but i have been thinking about it, i used opks for a while but i didnt find them very helpfull so i just tend to have sex at least every other day so cant miss anything lol and hope for the best! Im going to try preseed this cycle and baby asprin, see how that goes! How long are your cycles?x

hi all you lovely ladies! So the evil witch got me today, anyone else around CD1? Would love a buddy to help me through! this is my 5th cycle! x

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL ME AND MY HUBBY HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. IT HAS BEEN SO HARD I KNOW LOADS OF STUFF ABOUT FERTIITY BUT CANT SEEM TO HAVE ONE.. I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO BE MY TTC BUDDY:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->