CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Oh just totally missed a page of posts so my last post makes no sense at all!!! sorry!

Hi to Jersey Bean and Jessica. xx

My temp dropped today hoping to hold off on the witch for another day or two yet so far no more spotting.

Welcome back klemoncake and welcome to the new ladies too.
Kelly I would love some help with temping too. I def think I want to try that next month if I get bfn this month. I have no symptoms to speak of so guessing I might be out too. But I guess you never know... Night all. X

Well ask away, I'll answer what I can.

Keep thinking the witch has shown but every time I check I get gobs of clear fluid.

Hi ladies
klemoncake it made sense :D hope you had a great hol!? i dont get the feeling its implantation but would be nice.
Kelly,has bleeding held off? sounds positive :)
mannymoo, i have no symptoms either, no more cm and just nothing really indicating anything!
When is everyone expecting af??xx

I wish I knew when AF was supposed to be coming... still not ovulated.:cry:
I really don't know whats happening now, was meant to Ov over w/e and still nothing on my OPKs and temp is still 36.6. Am really stressing now, i think the flight and all the food abroad has messed things up for me this month...Really wanted it to be this month as then would have been due just before Christmas (my miscarriage last time was Christmas Day, so thought this yr was going to be a better one).

and to top it all off, just found out someone else i know is pregnant...its literally like one person a week announcing their pregnancy. Now I have just shouted at DH because I am in such a bad mood!

Hope the rest of you are doing ok in your 2ww...when are you sue for testing?! xx (sorry for irrational rant:hissy:)

I'm sorry you haven't ovulated yet. Trust me when I say I understand how you feel when your body doesn't cooperate.

Had spotting this am thought for sure witch had come but nope and no more spotting since this morning!? Also am getting over a cold and have the runs and just puked several times so I'm not feeling very "peachy" atm. Ive no idea what my body is doing my temp went up a bit again but I realized the lows could have been from mouth breathing due to being sick and taking advil which can lower your bbt. Have very sensitive nips tonight to so did an opk but neg.

urgh i know how you feel, work seems to be full of pregnant people at the moment,the other day i was stuck with 2 guys saying how awesome the 20week scan is,they dont know anything about what happened though but it was just really crap :( i feel like an emotional wreck at the moment im in a bad mood too.
Kelly is sensitivity a sign for af for you?maybe its good news :):)

Hi all. Nothing too exciting here. I've had a few mild AF type aches but had these last month too (when we weren't supposed to be trying)! Convinced myself I was preggers and then got Bfn. So ignoring them this month. AF due for me on Sunday - I think! Hope you all doing well?

Klemoncake And Kelly - are you sure you didn't miss your O? I've heard the surge can be less than 24 hours so if you test same time everyday, you could miss it. Although can you miss it if you temping?
Kat - when is your AF due?

Hiya, im due Monday...got really bad left ovary pains at the moment so i think af will come early but nothing really exciting to report either!!xx

It's a sign of ov for me but I guess I've never paid attention to if there sensors before af. I was all night liking my guts up and having the runs so I've caught a bug for sure. Had some pink spotting today so I'm expecting af tonight or tomorrow.

Aw being poorly is not good :( hope your taking it easy xx

I also had some ovary pains a couple of days ago. Kind of like a burning feeling in my ovaries. I've never had this before - very odd. I normally get terrible AF pains but normally only on the day that AF arrives, and they are very much in the middle of my pelvis and not around the ovaries. Maybe these pains are a good sign... Or maybe we both getting sick.... I don't know if I can wait until Monday to POAS. I'm thinking of doing it tomorrow but I know its just waaaaay too early. Help. What should I do??? Part of me thinks it doesn't matter if I want to test every day, so long as I'm prepared to see BFNs. And the other part of me just knows I should wait until at least Saturday. But I leave tomorrow night for London and I would LOVE to know before I go.

:Ahhh Manny moo!! I always test way too early as well! Its not going to hurt, as long as you don't get really upset if its a BFN before you go. Those days will fly by though when your away!!Amazing if you get your BFN on hols!!:happydance:
Kat -when are you going to test??! x

I def havent ov yet, temp is still down, and since D13 have been doing twice a day clear blue OPKs, all neg. Plus I usually get backaches and CM. Really really sad now, just don't understand as Im normally spot on day14 and now its 17:cry: I think I am out for this month. My boss was a bit snipey at work, and i spent half an hour crying in the loo!

haha i always test early too but defo going to wait and see if i come on on Mon, im normally spot on or early.. i dont normally get pains for af just sore boobs, had more when i was pregnant.I didnt have any signs of period last time though it just appeared so i really dont know what im looking for. Mannymoo they say your ovaries work extra hard providing..urm something, cant remember haha, for the first few weeks?? so maybe they are a good sign? you could get an early predictor kit? :happydance: klemoncake try not to get sad :hugs:

klemoncake lots of things can push off ovulation. I found the cycle when I temped and used opks my ovulation came 2 days later for starters. But traveling could do it to and being sick... can't remember if you said you'd been sick recently. Stressing out won't help though I know its easier to say not to stress then to actually do it. I'm a basket case most days now.

My temp is super low today 35.99 which is a normal temp for me after AF has come but still no period. Just more brown cm! It's getting annoying. I just want her to come already. I've talked to a nurse at the fertility clinic and she talked to my doc and he said so long as my fistula looks ok then I can start the process for FET with this coming cycle if my period ever shows up. I am only 9dpo but I've never had any spotting leading up to af let alone spotting this many times. It would be nice if she'd show by friday. I have a scan on friday to check the fistula so I will at least know if I'll be starting FET on friday. If the fistula doesn't look well then he's going to make me wait another month, something I very much don't want to do, so I am keeping everything crossed that things look well.

Also my cervix is super low and open so it should be any freaking day now!

Ooooo thats exciting though if you can start the process this month :) is it this fri??

yeah the scan is this friday around lunch time, I'll leave a message for him to call me with the results asap but I'll be in a training course so I'll have to pay attention to my phone so I can step out if he calls.

Technically I'm only 10dpo and my usual lp before having delivered Hannah was 15 days long but after having my son it took a good 3-4 cycles to get my lp back up to where it was so I'm expecting a short one this month since this is only my second time ovulating. It's all very stressful and annoying, I do keep trying not to think about it but it's hard especially when my temps have dropped so low. All I can think of is maybe I didn't ovulate? But i had the positive opks and a temp rise and I don't want to do anymore opks cause I don't want to stress myself out more.

I caved in and did it! One big huge massive BFN. Not even a hint of a second line :( I guess 9dpo is super-early. Last time it was 10dpo for me. I'll try wait till sunday now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->