CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Cath, I really hope all is fine. Maybe try go for the ultrasound to put your mind at rest. Its a heart stopping moment when you see brown discharge but most of the time it's perfectly fine.
Kat, my doc told me last time not to even try a Doppler before 13 weeks so don't stress at all. He said he was not a fan of dopplers because he always had women coming in in a complete state when they couldn't hear anything when in fact all was fine!
Kelly I hope you're on the mend and can enjoy the last week of your holiday. Is your scan on Wednesday?
Lemon, i agree a bit too early for symptoms. But really hope and pray this is your month! Are you and your partner friends again?
From me, no change in temp this morning. How long after pos opk should it go up? I just want to be in 2ww already!!!
Let's hope it's a good week for us all! X

hia! Yes its def too early kat. i was always told 12 weeks earliest, drs won't even try before then to listen.

cath - i think the pain needs checking out, but not sure they will scan you this early, i thought u had to be 6 weeks? thats what our epau says anyway.. sounds like old blood though so try not to worry hun. aren't they repeating your bloods??

manny - my temp wd normally go up anything from 1-3 days after ovulation, i think its the progesterone that increases it so it needs time to build up. so you must be in 2ww now ish?? yay!!

kelly - keep enjoying your hols! where are u?

not much from me still, so waiting it out. we have made friends now yes!! ha ha! temps staying up though.

Oh ok. I thought temps went up immediately after Ov. Then I'm taking today as O-day (OPK back to neg and had quite bad cramps this morning which I never used to get with ovulation). Hooray - I'm in TWW. Will just BD once more tonight and then call it! Thats good that you're temps are up. Lets hope they stay that way!

Cath - any more news? Thinking of you.

Hope all is ok cath, brown is alawys good i think as its old blood so try not to worry,i know its hard xxx
Yey two in tww :) kelly i lose track of where you're upto??
I know its early,its just annoying reading people who find it!! Ive only hired it imay just send it back xx

Oh no Cath! I am so so sad to hear about that. Its just so unfair. Thinking of you tons. xxx

Cath have they given you any reason for it or are you going to have any tests done? Its so disappointing. One is bad enough to go through. Two is just completely unfair.

Well I have to go for an ultrasound at 4.30 I'm going to ask for tests to be done I'm so fed up xxx

oh sweeti i am so so sorry :( big hugs to you its not fair xxx

Just had the scan and it was an ectopic,luckily it died on its own and resolving itself xxx

Oh no sweetie that is awful. But definitely best that it resolved itself so early on before it caused you any damage and before needing Methotorex (sp?) or worse, tube removal. Strange that your numbers were rising so well. Did they check if your tubes were now clear? I'm really sorry for your loss. x

Im really sorry too :( thinking of you hun xxx

im gutted girls :-( they done an internal scan, checked the side i said that was hurting and as the looked closely they could see a little sac in my left tube but she said from the looks of things and my hcg falling by half its resolving itself thank god, have to go back wednesday to see the Dr for him to see if i need any follow up care or in examination of the tube, soooooo gutted as i know it makes it harder to concieve and Oh doesnt want to try for a few months :-( xxx

oh cath, I'm so sorry hun. big hugs hunny. I'm so glad you are (physically) ok though. i feel so upset for you.
we are all here for you :hugs:

lots of love xxxxxx

:( life is such a shit at times.. i'm so sorry your going through this again. It sounds as though your tube will be ok though? Hopefully it wont bring you any problems next time xxx

I'm hoping its going to be ok,I see the Dr tomorrow for him to do some tests to check their not damaged,so fed up xxx

I know, you will be hun i'm so sad for you. How you felling today?xx

im ok, im at work at the mo, just feel like i could burst out crying at any moment im not as bad as i was when i mc as I think im glad it was an ectopic as if it was another mc i would be paranoid its something wrong with me but now im gutted it was an ectopic incase it has scared my tubes or something :-( arghhhhhhhh!!

How you feeling hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->