CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

ooo thats good..prob should have looked into that haha..its 9.95 for a month but i didnt want to buy one in case it went wrong.
I think it will be just stretching hun, i have been getting them if suddenly move but i think this is a good sign?xxx

Hows it going with all the other ladies???xx

Hi ladies. Glad the two of you are feeling crappy :) Funny how people who have never experienced a loss don't want any pregnancy symptom and we are all desperate for them!

No news here. Still waiting to Ov. Cm is getting closer to Ov time which is good but opk still neg. BDing has started! V glad it's Friday tomorrow!

Yey i'm sending lots off baby dust your way this month :) xx

Hi Kelly - thinking of you today on what would have been hanna's due date. I hope the day goes quickly and isn't too painful far you. Xx

ahh kelly:hugs: xxx

Im in 2ww. thought this one wd be different - but the madness has begun. picked a fight with dh last night and slept in spare room. just pissed off with it all and pissed off with him- which is totally mental as its not his fault, but it just feels like its my problem and his life is carrying on while mine is falling apart. I'm being melodramatic!!

when do you think you will ov then manny? glad we are close!! have u done anything special this month? x

:hugs: to you and your partner hun :hugs: thoughts are with you xxxxxxx

had my results back today HCG was at 431 Prog was 69!!!!!!!!!!! 4+3!!! have to have another test tomorrow and on Monday Prog should be between 12 -28 lol high prog could be an indicator of multiples arghhh xxx

And me hun, if they were girls id name them Lola and Layla lol1

not sure tho as i dont know what our prog is measured by in the UK as i know they are measured diff in the US? xxx

I would also LOVE twins! That would be great. Although check out how they did the measurements. I think in UK the measure the lower amount and in SA they measure the higher amount. I looked at my old stats and my first pregnancy was 101 (that was high for around 5.3 weeks) and second pregnancy was 50 at around the same week. The second one was slightly on the low side which is why I got the progesterone supplements. But single baby or twins, UK or SA measurements, your figures look nice and healthy which is GREAT!!!

Lemon - I know exactly what you mean. I still get really sad at times and DH just doesn't understand. He says that he has been through 2 miscarriages too and I must stop being down but it is just different for men and women. They just don't get it.

Still waiting... no massive change in temps. Could be anytime between now and Tuesday. I can't wait to be in TWW-land. As much as I hate it, I just want to feel like I might be closer to being pregnant again.

Hope you all have lovely weekends. For the English girls - I will be at the rugby tomorrow so look out for me :) Have fun everyone! xx

I would also LOVE twins! That would be great. Although check out how they did the measurements. I think in UK the measure the lower amount and in SA they measure the higher amount. I looked at my old stats and my first pregnancy was 101 (that was high for around 5.3 weeks) and second pregnancy was 50 at around the same week. The second one was slightly on the low side which is why I got the progesterone supplements. But single baby or twins, UK or SA measurements, your figures look nice and healthy which is GREAT!!!

Hope you all have lovely weekends. For the English girls - I will be at the rugby tomorrow so look out for me :) Have fun everyone! xx

Thanks hun i was thinking that - how would i know which way to work it out without asking my Dr, iv called their office 4 times today and im afraid to call again lol!!

Oohhhhhhhhh Good luck in the rugby hun! I think Wales have got Australia tomorrow, i think we had SA last week? Wales played shocking, i left the pub half time lol xxx

You would definitely need to ask them. But don't worry about it. It looks good either way and thats the main thing!

We played England last weekend and we've got them next weekend too - three weeks in a row. Not sure who Wales played. I did watch the game but my memory is like a sieve when it comes to sport!

ok thank you hun! put my mind at rest, ill ask the nurse tomorrow see if she will know!

ohhhh my mind has gone to jelly recently! my poor cat iv forgotton her food umpteen times,fear not though shes ben living off tuna and makarel and i dont think shes complaining! xxx

great numbers cath.

Yesterday was hard and draining, I'm sick to and the cold won't piss off so basically I'm miserable. AF is starting to, hopefully my last for a long time.

Still on vacay so might not be on much, I'll be home late on june 25th will be back on proper then.

Hi all - we have a smiley face on the digi opk! Woo hoo!!!

yay manny!!! get BD ing!!! :happydance:

kelly- yes, hopefully your last, wouldn't that be awesome! enjoy the rest of your hols!

not got any symptoms or anything yet, but still early days! don't worry - i haven't given in and started testing either!!! am trying to just chill out and enjoy the hot weather today! did u ask nurse cath?? xx

yey manny good luck!!
lemon when will you test? I dont think men get it really...my oh keeps saying will you stop thinking the babies dead..nice choice of words :growlmad:
Kelly really hope it is your last for a while!! best of luck to you!
I dont even know how people get these numbers??is it from bloods cause i aint had any done... i dont think i should have got the doppler i cant find hb and feel poop now :( xx

yeh hun its from bloods i requested mine to be done. dont worry about the doppler hun as it can take up to 11 -12 weeks to find it chick, everything is ok :)

Afm, had stich like feelings in my left groin for a few days, had brown discharge last night woke up with the stich feelings again but after a little walk they then moved to more like pressure in my bottom and i jad had a smidgen of brown discharge and now iv had the most immense pain ever in my back just under the shoulder blade, starting to freak out big time, OH is debating whether or not to go to A&E as they can try and fit us in for a scan tomorrow as i cant get an apt with my dr for him to refer me :-( xxx

cath I hope it's nothing.

Kat try not to stress it's still early and the doppler might not be as good as others. I usually started trying to find HB around 8 weeks, I was very thorough and stayed calm when I didn't find it cause I knew it was early so try not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->