CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Cath I also think your tube will be fine because it was so early. Earlier on in my last pregnancy when I was having cramps and spotting and thought it could have been ectopic, I did loads of research and a huge majority of women go on to have natural and normal pregnancies after just one ectopic - especially if their tubes are still in tact. So don't lose hope just yet. And because it righted itself naturally, you can probably start trying again as soon as you (and your partner) are emotionally ready - and he will come around to trying again. I hope today is a little bit better for you. x

How are all you other ladies? Kat - feeling ok? Lemon - feeling anything new? Kelly - feeling better?

Just seen your last post - I can't believe you're at work. You should be at home in bed! Take it easy today. x

Thank you hun :hugs: i had to come in to work today as im having my picture taken for my security pass, not that im in the mood to smile today lol im quite busy at work too..................so i should really get off the net lol!

oh thanks hun that made me feel a bit better, i think thats the only thing thats upsetting me, that and OH not wanting to try until after holidays,im sure i can twist his arm, i managed to this time around lol but i think this really scared him as the nurses kept saying how lucky i was and that the pain in my shoulder meant internal bleeding and i had none! xxxx

Guess work keeps your mind of things though? I thinkyour tube will be fine, i have a friend who's first pregnancy was ectopic an had her tube removed and now she has 5 children!! So dont give up :) Maybe your oh will come round hun i know how desperate you can feel though,like you have to prove to yourself that you can do it, I was 3rd time lucky with son so i think you will be too!!
I'm doing ok, glad i got the week off xxx

yeh its keeping me occupied slightly, rather be at home though :-( hmph!! its horrible i feel like im letting my OH down, he would be such a great father :-(

ohhhhhh lovely week off work!! you got any plans? when is your scan now hun xxx

I felt like that but you cant think that hun, unfortunatly most of the time theres nothing you cant do anything about it,its just cruel :( I've got no plans :) oh off as well so its nice just to chill really..scan is 2nd july,its coming up pretty quick xx

cath i think we have all felt like that, but its really not your fault, and he will be a great father some day. i hated it when people said "at least...." to me but you do have that to think of, and really hope the tubes are ok, but i agree it sounds very much as though it will be and there won't be any reason you couldn't go on to have lots of babies!

do whats right for you hun - i defo wouldn't be at work, but if it distracts you maybe its good.

kat - 2nd july is so near. I'm excited for you!!

I'm off to puppy party! really hope i get pregs soon or I'm going to be living in a zoo with all these animals! xx

Thanks girls,he's really upset this time,I'm not so much upset which is starting to disturb me lol after my mc I was distraught!!!

Ohhhh hun that will be here in no time Oohhhh its all exciting I'm so happy for you hun,used your doppler anymore,I think it was you who had bought one?

Puppy party!!!!! Amazing Ohhhh I need to see your puppy badly xxx

ahhh puppies.... we never went to one, they are very popular though..it will be mayhem hehe :)
We all deal with things in different ways hun, when do you have to go back to docs?
I used doppler last night and found baby after watching a youtube vid :) but then i read on here someone said they dangerous and now i dont dare use it again!!xxx

Cath and Kelly - good luck for your scans today. I hope they both bring some positive news.

Kat I'm so pleased the doppler worked. And you're now past 10 weeks so it looks like this is it for you! That is amazing!

Lemon, hope the puppy party was fun. Still waiting for a pic :) What is the puppies name? I see you 7 dpo today. When will you test?

Another one for the temping ladies - my positive OPK was Sunday and I STILL haven't had a temp spike. Does this mean I may not have actually ovulated? I'm getting so frustrated....

How many pos opks have you had hun? I only he'd the 1 for a few hours as my egg is a lazy sod and onky wanted to come half way out lol have you dtd alot?
Kat I have the hospital allllll day today for them to do tests etc,not fun. I don't think the doppler is dangerous hun,mw use them all the time don't they? if your concerned be her a call to double check chick xxx

I only had the positive for one day - on Monday there was still a strong second line but never got the smiley face. LOL Cath with your lazy egg. I've heard that you can have an ectopic from a very active egg too where it comes all the way out one tube and then floats back up the other tube so maybe you actually have super-active eggs!
I really hope they give you good news that your tubes are perfect and you can try again right away. Keep us posted. x

So sorry cath :hugs:

Kat Your scan is the day of my egg collection.

I just had Baseline scan all looks good. Just waiting for the final call then I'll be starting my 3 injections a day today. So even though today is cd 4 for me it's more like cd 1. Which means 4 weeks till test day!

Hcg has doubled since Monday,have to go back Friday to have a scan to see if surgery is needed xxx

So sorry cath :hugs:

Kat Your scan is the day of my egg collection.

I just had Baseline scan all looks good. Just waiting for the final call then I'll be starting my 3 injections a day today. So even though today is cd 4 for me it's more like cd 1. Which means 4 weeks till test day!

Oohhhh gl hunny xxx

Oh Cath - how can that be? Have they scanned you again? It is so bazaar that it is doubling?!? Don't want to give you any false hope but have they checked your uterus again to see if there could be another one in there too somewhere. Oh hun, I'm so sorry. This must all be very traumatic for you. Have you had any more cramps or pains?
Kelly thats great about your scan. These four weeks will hopefully fly by!

That's what I thought and it has been known for cases like that to happen,its a1 in 10,000 chance of it happening,I was in the 2% chance of having an ectopic so anything is possible!!! No more pain or anything,bleeding has,slowed right down,drips and drabs and (tmi) I think iv passed all the tissue,well he said before they do anything they will give me another scan,I will be the happiest woman alive if there is something in ny uterus xxx

Oh how annoying cath..nothing is ever straight forward i hope you get answers soon!!
Manny i dont know anything about temps :D fingers crossed there was an egg and you caught it! I have calmed down alot but still not getting hopes up too much.
kelly hopefully it will be a good day for both off us :) how you feeling about it all this time?xxx

My GP who scanned me for my first pregnancy said that she alway checks uterus and tubes on every patient because it does happen! Def get them to check it out.

hey all.

ahhh cath poor you, thats so rubbish that u don't know whats going on. so they are scanning again on friday and doing more bloods then??:hugs:

manny - not really sure what that means hun... are you doing same time very day? maybe you just ov'd a bit later than than the first opk - it can be like 36 hrs after a pos opk i think, and temps not gone up yet.

thats exciting that you have your scan hat and keelys eggs on same day - something for us all to look forward to.

dunno when to test. TBH think am out AGAIN this month - started with backache today which i usually get a few days before AF so that sucks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->