CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

nooo dont miss it!! I'm driving myself mad..got really bad back ache so i really am expecting the worst xx

I have a baseline scan next wednesday june 20 if all is good which is should be then I start stims that day.

Kat - backache is also a sing of pregnancy so don't lose hope just yet. Plus - you're officially past the 9 week mark!
Kelly - are you back home now? Hope you're having a lovely time.

Good news is I no longer have to go to London so I will be at home - ready and waiting!

hey all sorry that pup is keeping me busy so not much time for internet - which is actually good as it will stop me everyday typing in " 2dpo and ear hurts, am i pregnant!!!"

Think I am ov today, had loads of egg white which is good cos last cycle not much, and got my first peak on monitor this am, but actually think had i used an opk last night it would have been pos, cos i had backache and cm++. so just a coupe more BD then the wait begins!!

cath - bonjela?? i chew my gums when stressed so get ulcers all the time and that works pretty well.

kat - i really think any symptoms are good hun. they all say online, its when u lose symptoms to worry, so backache is good!!

manny- really hope you ov this week so we can wait together, are u using the opks now??

kelly - its passing quick hun, nearly there, just think in a couple of months this could be the 5bfp thread!!! xxx

Hun that made me LOL then haha!!

Can you use Bonjela when pregnant? it has an ingrediant in it beginning with C (Forgot what it was now) but you shouldnt use whilst pregnant? my MIL has given me some of her magic oil - mixture of all herbal stuff but its amazing, i got the drs tomorrow so ill ask him if im allowed bonjela :)

oohhhh it all sounds very promising hun!! got everything x for you xxx

Put some pics up of the dog hun! xxx

Haha klemon its good you're occupied!! Has she stopped crying at night now?
Great news Manny hope get some good news from you ladies this month :)

I know i seem really negative, i am actually driving myself mental, oh bless him said we could get a private scan if it made me feel better but not sure there's much point as next one isn't that long away really. I'm bothered i'm not feeling as sick..managed to gym it this week.. my boobs aren't as sore either. I dont know if its worth ringing midwife to voice any concerns i know i sound paranoid xxx

Hun, if it will make you feel better, ring her and tell her how your feeling, thats what their there for and its understandable your on edge! give her a call hun xxx

Kat I think you should give her a ring too. Maybe she could get you in for another scan. I know everyone always say symptoms come and go so probably no need to panic but it might just set your mind at ease to talk to her or get another scan. How much is a private scan there?

Lemon - I had a good chuckle at your 2dpo comment - I can SOOO relate. I'm already googling symptoms and I haven't even Ov'ed yet. Please send pics of pups. I have my two little fur-bies coming to stay on Thursday for 2 weeks. They're not mine but we pooch-sit for friends at least once a month and I love it!

Cath - hope the mouth ulcers are healing. I had them last time too. I think its just because your immune system is working overtime. Try gargling with salt water. It sometimes helps.

Am crap on the phone though :D i will just end up sounding stupid! I found that they range from 65 to 100 ish. Do you think i should ring then? I prob should it might make me feel better..
Yea am dying to see this puppy :) xx

Thank you hun, well iv been told to stop doingthat as there might be too much salt in my body lol this is from a friend tho so now im using MIL's magic oil - its herbal and its amazing but leaves a horrible taste similar to TCP - Drs tomorrow though so ill see what he suggest, i suffer really bad with them and Saturday they were all down my throat :-( YUK your right though its because of our immune system, i werent like this last time, i even feel like I have a chest infection coming on, only 1 hours and 43 minutes left in work woohooo gonna see if i can sneak home early as i feel rough as a dog!

How you doing chicken? you ok xxx

ahh bless you, yeah see what dr says cath, but maybe the herb stuff is the best remedy!

kat - i think u shd ring m/w, maybe she'll have some advice to put your mind at rest, its worth a go. do u have a date for next scan?

i will get some pics up soon, sorry am being really crap! gotta dtd tonight...come on spermies!!

I'm not back home till June 25. That's why I'm not on so much getting on is hard sometimes I don't have a connection and other times I'm just busy. I. Trying though.

Kat I really hope your next scan help to reassure you all is well.

Yes bring on the 5 bfp thread.

Lemon - forget the pics. Get BDing!! Today is supposedly my first "little" fertile day so we will be doing the same. What happened to the days of getting jiggy just for fun!!

For the temping girls - my temps are all over the place and seem to fluctuate daily. Is this normal? Not sure how to link to it but since Sunday its been 36.4, 36.2, 36.4, 36.2.

get catching them spermies ladies!!! :)
I feel better today more positive, boobs are still sore and felt sick today..yey..never felt so happy to feel crap!! My next scan is 2nd July thats 12 week one so hopefully if get to there everything will be ok...If not i guess its not ment to be!xx

oohhh im glad your feeling like crap Kat!!! haha!!!
im sure everything will be fine chick, was that your first miscarriage and first pregnancy?

im willing my boobs to hurry up and start hurting me lol! nausea isnt too bad now only if i sleep on my side and im just tired so i need my symptoms to hit me hard and fast!! xxxx

noooo it was my 3rd loss and i have a little boy who's 10 in Dec :) My boobs are on and off but glad i'm feeling sicky again :) xxx

oh sorry hun i thought it was your 1st, its good that your boobies are still hurting! you will be fine this time hun i can feel it in my water!!

iv been having little cramps, slight shooting pains now and then, i feel quite stupid as i put clothes on the clothes line yesterday and as i pulled the clothes line down to lift the section with clothes on my stomach muscles contracted as it was a fair bit of weight on it and now im feeling quite stupid for doing that! xxx

Hope your right hun, have just ordered a doppler to hire for a month hope dont jinx it!!
I think crampy pains are normal its everything stretching :) i feel really sick today but i'm not complaining!!xxx

how much did it cost to hire one? iv got one in my ebay saved list from last time :)_ Angelsounds one for £20! i want it now lol!! gonna wait until 8 weeks cause by the time it gets to me ill be 9 weeks thats what i think anyway haha!!

i hope so hun its on and off all the time like a slight stich but up a bit from my lady garden!

no complaining we love the sickness, and bad boobs and sore backs and tired and heartburn lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->