CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Im trying to hold out til tomo, that will be 12dpo. not holding out much hope though. :nope:

cath - happy birthday. i hope you can manage to do something nice hun, in spite of last week.

thanks for all that hat, i think I'm just gonna keep her on the food she came on - its like u say she's a puppy!!

kelly, thats annoying, like u say, you don't need ny extra stress - hope they sort it out!

hope everyone has a nice sunday xxx

Thanks all I have to go back tomorrow and Friday to monitor hcg if it hasn't dropped I have to have another injection.......feel so shitty..

Hope your all doing good ladies xxx

happy birthday Cath :hugs:
Kelly how come they upped it?
Manny you do right to wait hope its good news :) yep back to work tomo :(
klemon i would just keep her on that for now, we took ours tothe beach today they had a great time!xx

They change it based off of oestrogen levels.

So as it turns out the nurse messed up and told me to take 250 of the Gonal instead of 150!!!! HUGE MISTAKE. Had I not asked about it I could have ended up overstimulating big time and being even more sick then I was last time. Not happy. But I am happy I knew enough to think it was odd that they would up me that much and ask about it. So I only took the wrong increased dose for 1 day instead of 3. And now I have enough meds to make it back home. I'll be back home late tomorrow night and honestly as much fin as I've had I am sooo ready to be home. Managed to book some shifts at work to but hopefully they'll call me for more.

Cath happy b day I hope you can find something good to celebrate or think about during this crappy time.

oh god, good thing you were questioning! have a good journey xxx

Lemon, did you test this morning? When is AF due?
Cath - let us know what the tests from today say.
Kelly and Kat - one week today!!! Kelly - glad they sorted out your meds.

Temping girls - I had a slight drop in temps yesterday and then another rise this morning. My question is: do temps tend to fluctuate during 2ww or could this be implantation or something else exciting? Still no symptoms so still trying not to get my hopes up at all. But just wondering... I've attached my chart for your expert opinions.

Attachments

• graph_module.png
    graph_module.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
hey, I'm not testing today. i ended up testing yesterday and bfn. had a massive melt down and had to cancel my plans for the day. so i don't want to go through that again today. thinking about testing tomo but will prob just wait for af now. i know its coming:cry:

manny - from my reading a dip can suggest implantation, but you can also get it in non pregnant cycle. i had a dip last 2 cycles and then af came. so, i suppose lets hope for you it is implantation, but its not definitely it is (hope so though hun!)

cath - hope today hog is going the right way and you don't need further injection.xxx

Ah sorry hun that yesterday was crappy. I have everything crossed for tomorrow's test. When you got your BFP last time, how long had you been TTC for? Had you done anything different? Its so frustrating because its happened before so you'd think it should happen again.

Thanks for the feedback on the graph. While I am enjoying temping (kind of gives me something to do everyday), I am finding it a bit frustrating too. I'm concerned about getting a BFP because my anxiety has been getting progressively worse and I know they say that anxiety can hamper falling pregnant. But don't want to take anything for it either because that is also bad for TTC.

Im sorry you feel af is on way klemon :(
Kelly good job you asked!!!
manny i hope its implantation :)
cath i hope your ok..
I managed to get to gym this morn :D i'm lying down now haha..so nervous for next Mon xx

mannymoo - I'm with you on the anxiety thing. each month gets worse. i had to start medication and have a month off work
. only just gone back and now doing part time. feel so shitty that my life has come to this. this was meant to be the best yr of my life after the wedding, but its been the worst. its just going to happen again is it? i tested- bfn. backache started. af's coming. i just stalked lttc again - i can't bear that I'm one too now. this is day 2 of sitting on the sofa doing nothing...i just want my husbands child...

Im so sorry Lemon. You brought tears to my eyes! It really isn't fair. When did you get married? We were married in November last year - 3 weeks before the first BFP. So it has been a complete roller coaster since our marriage started. And yes - it is supposed to be the best time of our lives :(
Out of interest, what meds were you prescribed and did your doctor say it was safe to use while TTC? The anxiety is a real issue because I keep thinking that if it doesn't stop soon, I won't be able to get pregnant again or I will lose another baby and that just makes me even more anxious!!! I did ask my Gynae if anxiety can cause miscarriage and he said that without a doubt it will not cause miscarriage. That made me feel a bit better.

hi ladies sorry i havent been in touch recently, how are you all??

any scans or any bfps?! i cant read past this page for some reason!! the internet at work has been playing up today!!

afm im devastated, done a hpt and an opk before hosp today and before the control line even got dark i had BFP on the test line...... i knew my levels had gone up which i was told was normal soooooooooooo had my blood tests done today and they have rose from 830odd to..........1499, i am now at high risk of having my tube ruptured, i was having the niggly feelings last night in my groin so the dr said to either ring an ambulance or go straight to a&e if i get them again, they expect to hcg to rise slightly but thats quite a significant increase, Got to go back Friday, if the levels have gone up im going to have emergency surgery to remove my tube.........................other than that my birthday was lovely, my family and OH and friends made it really special for me xxxx

Awe Cath that is too sad. I just can't understand why your levels are still nearly doubling, even after the shots. My heart goes out to you. Please listen to your doctor and if you feel uneasy at all, go straight to the hospital. It must be a very scary situation to be in. Why do you have to wait until Friday? Can't you go in on Wednesday and see if there has been any changes? You're in my thoughts and my prayers. Really hope it starts dropping and soon xxx

Re the thread - not much news. We're all just waiting for one thing or another....

they cant really determine anything from me going in any earlier hun, its procedure to go in on the 4th and 7th day after Methotrexate, so that they can see a 15% decline by the 7th day - 7th day is a Thursday but iv got Friday off work and as i might either need the jab again if my levels are dropping slowely or the op if they have risen im going to need the day off work so they said they will see me Friday, im just so fed up, if i have the injection again that means no TTC for 6 months, i just feel like screaming and my friend who tried for 2 years to concieve is still smoking and just moaning non stop about being pregnant (tired sore back etc) just feel like shouting at her telling her to get a grip!! :-( xxx

People like that really do need to GET A GRIP! How many months pregs is she? Can't believe she is still smoking. Thats disgusting! And the rest of us do everything we can to be healthy for this time.

6 months of not trying would be very disappointing. Although I still thinks anther wait 6 months than lose a tube. Really hoping its gone down by Friday. 3 months out of action is bad enough! Sending hugs xxx

I know!!! i think shes 3 months now hun, thing is her oh lost his job 4 months ago they got no savings shes a hairdresser (no disrespect to anyone thats a hairdresser but where i live its not exactly the best paid job...maybe £10K PA!!) they have had to move out of their rented house into OHs parents house, both of them are smoking away like its a fashion, i smoke but as soon as i found out i gave up i have only smoked the day i found out it was ectopic and on friday after my injection bcause i was so stressed and i bought another pack today but my patches will be back on tomorrow as i want to be fit and healthy! sorry girls im just so pissed off with her she hasnt even asked how I am!!?! araghhhhh!!!

yeh i would rather that too hun but its the thought of not trying for 6 whole months it really upsets me!! its bad enough we cant have sex/drink alcohol/excercise for a few weeks!! we havent had sex or drunk for over a month now and its getting me really agitated lol!

God im having a proper rant today lol!!!

how is everyone by the way lol xxx

Klemon im so sorry :( its not fair i wish you weren't having a hard time of it.

Cath also very sorry things are not going as planned i hope you don't have to have your tube removed.. I for one do not complain..it gives me hope if i'm feeling like crap :) my darling mother told me i look knackered today..cheers mum :D
Love to you all xxx

Lol kat. Only a mother can say that!
Cath I can't believe you can't even drink! This really is torture! Hope tomorrow is better for everyone! X

cath:hugs: it sounds awful for you. thinking of you and hoping its going down by friday. as for your friend - i get very annoyed by all these mothers you see- smoking, drinking, eating crap and not giving a damn about their unborn kids. it really makes me sick and life is so unfair at times. you don't need to be around people like that hun.

manny - i was married september, started trying a little before that. dr started me on fluoxetine, which i think is helping on the whole. there is a slight risk of heart defects in pregnancy, but he said lots of people continue to take it. i think that once i get my bfp - if i ever do, i will stop it though straight away. for my own sanity i think its better to take it until that day. hows 2ww treating you? x

im defo out, just waiting for af. temp drop this am. :cry: dh is being lovely though - i was worried he will get pissed off eventually with an infertile blubbering mess as a wife, but he was so sweet last night.

kat and kelly - bet you are literally counting down the days!!! xxx

Lemon - your DH sounds amazing and I really don't think you should worry about him getting pissed off with the situation. I think they probably feel as responsible as we do. And while they probably also want to just curl up into a little ball and cry, they know they have to be strong for us. I feel sorry for the men sometimes. Has he had any tests done?
Thanks for the info on fluoxitine. I will keep that in mind. I decided that if I get a bfn now (which seems likely) I will discuss some meds with my doctor. I really don't want to but my biggest issue with anxiety is breathing difficulties and IBS and it all becomes very overwhelming at times. Agreed that when the BFP comes, we should stop.
Sorry about the temp drop. I hope that AF is at least kind to you this month! And July is the month of new beginnings!!!
Just noticed that your mc was on Christmas Day. That is too sad :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->