CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

BTW: 2ww is dragging completely. Only 8dpo today and feels like it should be 25dpo. Temp still going up nicely but absolutely NOTHING else. Keep feeling my boobs to see if they're sore and nothing! Not even a little. Was going to test tomorrow but because I feel so normal, I might try leave it for a couple more days. Got my holiday in 2 weeks so at least I have something to look forward to.:happydance:

Aw klemon...he will be more concerned about your feelings i bet.. did you say you had been referred? It must be so frustrating, i hope you get answers soon xxxx
I'm just totally bricking it at the moment... struggled at work last night

yay where are u going on hols? thats something to look forward to!!

kat yes, we have been referred just waiting for appointment to come through. we've had blood tests and his spermies checked already and all fine there, which is reassuring at least.

am trying to be positive today - next cycle would mean i would be testing just before dh birthday so that would be the best present for him!

how you doing cath and kelly?? xx

KAt how you feeling hun, whens your scan?

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

im not so good today, im paranoid their going to take my tube away and then ill get pregnant and end up with another ectopic and have my tube taken away from my right side, i dont think my right side is much good as the last 2 times iv caught its been from my left side xxx

Lemon, we're off to an island. Its actually a belated honeymoon and I'm guessing we are going to Seychelles but still TBC by DH. Its a bit of a surprise at this stage.
It is reassuring that all tests are fine but also frustrating. Sometimes you just wish they would tell you whats wrong so you can fix it! But a BFP for your DH's birthday would be AMAZING!

Cath - you need toe tay positive that all will be alright. You doing everything you're supposed to (hope you're taking it easy!) and getting checked etc so I am sure it will all be fine.

Kat - how you feeling? I love your baby progress ticker. It gives me hope every time I see it.

Kelly - you back yet?

oohhh Many how lovely! when are you going hun?

yeh i am hun, im at work but i literally just sit down all day so not doing anything strenious im just starting to freak out!! xxx

WOW!!! JEALOUS!!! that sounds amazing, what a lovely thing to look forward to!! we went to zanzibar for our honeymoon and it was beautiful- you'll have a lovely time!

cath - please try not to think that, i know its hard. i really hope it doesn't come to losing your tube, i have faith it won't hun. :hugs: we're all here to support you through it xxx

agree with manny - kat's ticker gives me hope!! I'm going to have about 10 different ones when it happens!!! there was loads of angst with tickers etc on the ltttc threads- all very political!!! think am just gonna stay on this thread instead- =some of thats what upset me yesterday when i was stalking their threads.

Awwww id love to go somewhere like that!! Me and OH have a holiday to Bulgaria booked at the end of September and I got a feeling its gonna rain all bloody week!

i know i shouldnt but i cant help but think like that, the luck we are having it wouldnt suprise me :-( im hoping for a miracle that when i have my bloods done on friday it will have dropped by 15%!!

Whats upset you hun xxx

Wow Manny that sounds awesome, how lovely :)
Klemon that would be great if you get your bfp for your dh birthday maybe thats whats happening its waiting for a special occasion :) What the crack in ltttc then? Your not allowed to leave us anyway :)
Cath im praying its good news Fri for you, try not to worry, easier said than done i know!
Scan is Mon...dare i say it...i got in the bath today and am sure felt a little flutter!!
I sometimes do worry about offending with the tickers so i'm glad you guys dont mind it!
xxx

I'm finally home!

Scan today was not great I'm responding slower then last time by a lot so they've upped my meds. Very disheartened but I'm still hopefull of getting lots of eggs come collection. It's still scheduled for july 2 but may be pushed till the 4th or 5th if I have to stim longer.

Many your vacation sounds a lot nicer then mine. Mine was horrible, I mean it was nice seeing friends and family but a lot of shit went down that I could have done without plus hannahs due date etc. I am happy to be home but missing my husband and son, they don't come back till thursday night.

oh rubbish Kelly :( why is that do you think? Sorry you didnt have the best time away.. Have you got any plans for some 'me time' till Thurs?

Thanks hun,my hpts keep getting darker so I think ky hcg is still rising :-( Ohhhh hun don't think like that we are all happy watching the ticker go up and up :) Ohhhh hun you'll have to get on here as soon as scan is finished so we can see the baby!!

Ohhhh hun I'm sorry your holiday was rubbish :-( xxx

It will be my first port of call :D When are you next at docs hun Fri?xxx

Well they started me on a lower dose cause I got sick the last time so that could be it plus I was on the pill before this cycle which can sometimes make you respond slower so overall just not a great combination. They've upped my meds to 300 which is huge considering I never went over 150 last time. I hope it works and I have loads of follies on thursday, I just hate the waiting. Now it's 2 days of crazy worry. I'm going to try to relax, I can sleep in tomorrow the house is clean the yard is mowed so might hit up the mall walk around a bit and read loads.

Sounds perfect to me :) I hope you're ok with the meds this time then and they dont make you feel sick again!

yay kelly glad to have u back, mall sounds perfect to me!!! I'm rubbish when dh is away, will go quick though!

kat- we love the ticker and OMG so exciting a little flutter- i love that story!!:happy dance:

cath i hope the tests don't mean anything, do you have to still do them?

grrr, i went to waitrose this afternoon and there was literally 5 massive pregnant women in the shop, made me very jealous and sad again.:growl mad:

well by sick I mean I got ovarian hyper stimulation after transfer last time and was hospitalized for 4 days with 11 pounds of fluid in my abdomen. In terms of side effects during the meds I get bloated. I've gained 5 pounds already and my tummy looks about 10 weeks preggo right now from all the action my ovaries are getting.

Kelly I really hope you don't get over stimulated. One of my good friends is 22 weeks and she still hasn't recovered from her over stimulation. She's had to stop work and is terribly uncomfortable. BUT baby is doing fine so its not all bad. Is it possible that you could react better to it because its second time around?

Kat SOOO excited that you felt a little flutter. I'm dying to know what that feels like! Roll on Monday! We want a pic of that little poppet!

Cath it is so crazy! I guess the tests all have different amounts of dye and hopefully that is why your latest one is darker. I really hope Friday brings some good news. It can't come soon enough!

Lemon has AF turned up yet? I know what you mean about pregnant people everywhere. We had a dinner last night and I was the only non-pregnant one. Felt really left out. But the friend who I told you guys about (who had a mc in April last year and has been trying since) had her 12-week scan yesterday and all was good. I am honestly thrilled for her - she's one of the few I am pleased for. The rest I despise and envy :)

AFM - I cracked and tested this morning. Great big gigantic negatory! I know 9dpo is super-early but I felt like I had to do something. Girls I'm really not optimistic this month. I just have a feeling that its not my month. :( My temp also dropped a bit this morning which I gather is not a good thing. AF still only due in 5 days so I will keep testing but I'm definitely not expecting anything.

xx

oh and was so bleak by the BFN that I had 2 slices of pizza, a mini-bountry chocky and a mini-snickers chocky for breakfast!!

That sounds like an awesome breakfast :) And it is still early to test?
I hope we get good news soon!!! one of the girls at work is expecting, she has no place of her own and her bf is really young...not saying they will be bad parents but it makes me so cross that it happens for people so easily and us all on here having such a shit time when we want it soooo bad (and not just cause all our friends are doing it :/ ) I would be gutted if this pregnancy ends up bad and she goes on i honestly think i would have to leave xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->