CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Kat on Friday i have to go to the hosp next, been told to expect to stay there all day and try not to eat incase i need surgery :-(

i dont really have to do the tests but if i see the lines going a bit fainter ill be happy so i think im doing it for me really if that makes sense?

Ahhhh Kat I know how you mean it infuriates me, i think about a few of my friends as they are pregnant and not in the best situations house/money/partner wise and i think how can you get pregnant just like that but its causing me so much worry, heartache and pain!? i just dont understand it all....

Amazeballs of a breakfast Manny!!! im impressed!!!! Pizza for breakfast is amazing!!! i think it may still be early hun, remember your not out until the horrible witch shows her disgusting face!! xxxx

I dont either hun, I hope fri goes quickly for you and you dont have to have surgery xxx

Do you ladies mind if i vent off about something not really baby related? Feel like don't really have anyone to talk to about this :(
So my mum just came into work and says I don't know why you've done this, i just wanted you to have a nice wedding and now i don't see the point, your too stressed,the house needs things doing to it, you don't have any quality in your relationship, you should just cancel it you can get married any time.
She wasn't being nasty and the thing is shes right, I've been thinking it myself! There is stuff i want to do to the house, i want to go on holiday and do nice things.. We aren't skint by any means but the money we put away for the wedding means we don't get to do other things, i had gone off the wedding idea a bit anyway after family issues to be honest!! Raaaah..i don't know :( tried to talk to oh a few times about the wedding but he just gets offended, we already put it back and had put deposit down for venue.. We said we would talk about it after scan, he gets the hump about pretty much everything actually this is going off on something totally different now..but he moved in with me and everything in the house is mine and sometimes i feel he just has no respect, he doesn't really help me with anything house wise and while i don't mind at all when hes working and i'm just part time, sometimes a lil help is appreciated, The outside of the house is a mess with stuff that needs to go to the tip and hes been off for 2 weeks!!
He is so frustrating to talk to about this kind of stuff though, he gets so defensive..but i think i really need to have a serious talk to him about it.. Hes not a bad guy, i love him loads, hes brilliant with my son and thats most important to me.
Sorry, i know these aren't real problems just god, i feel better now :D
xxx

Oh hun :hugs: if you have gone off the idea of getting married and would rather spend the money on holidays/baby/doing the house up etc why dont you get married where its not gonna cost so much? i know you have put a deposit down already but with what you have to save for the rest of the payment - could that pay for something else with some money left over? if you get what i mean?? Tell OH, tell him to sit down, listen and after you have said what you want to say he can speak, oh and tell him to get off his arse and take the stuff up the tip and finish off the odd jobs!! thats what i done to my OH there was loads that needed doing around the house and i just calmly txt him 'love, there's so much that needs doing around the house, im fed up of doing it all myself, i cook clean and wash your clothes, what do you do? in all honestly....nothing sooooo on the weekend and the next few weekends your not drinking and your finishing off bits and bobs' it worked and if he made up any excuse not to do i just wouldnt cook anything or do anything to benefit him :) xxxxx

:) thanks hun, i am really not fussed about a fancy wedding but my mum..gosh! shes like do it properly you'll regret it blah blah :D I now i do sometimes try to talk to oh, you'd think he was the only man on earth to work 6day weeks!!! In a way i have myself to blame cause i do have a habit of re doing what hes done :blush: but its not so much housework its the bigger things like going to the tip and washing the outside of the windows etc.. I am going to attempt the talk tonight :) xxx

Well you cant wash windows pregnant hun!! tell him if hes not pulling his weight now what is he gonna be like at 3am in the morning when the baby is crying and you need him to go downstairs and make the bottles up :) play on it hun! xxx

:hugs: haha thank you xxx how you feeling?

dont take any prisoners hun! make a list for him!

im ok hun, starting to get twinges in my belly button, groin and down by my 'toot' (sorry thats the only word i use to describe it, i even use it infront of the Drs lol) if they get any stronger i think ill go in sooner, im ok though :) thanks xxx

bless you, i hope it gets sorted for you soon xxx

and me hun, i have only got used to the idea of not TTC for 3 months so im hoping i ont have to have another MTX as it will then be 6 months not TTC, but the more iv researched it iv understood more, they dont want you to try in those 3 months as MTX destroys your folic acid so you have to build it up to get pregnant again so im going to ask for a prescription of higher dosage Folic acid cause iv only seen the 400mg ones,hopefully then we can try a week or so sooner :) head feels like it could burst and all i keep seeing is pregnant women! ARghhhhhhhhhhh xxx

Kat - it sounds to me like you guys really need to have this chat. In my experience, its best to approach it in a way that is positive instead of telling him is isn't doing anything. Try keep it light but be firm. Maybe try the angle that there is going to be a baby soon and you're both going to have to do extra bits around the house. Then suggest drawing up a joint list of task - allocating some to you and some to him (even if you have already done all of yours!). Make it seem like its a joint effort and maybe suggest baking him biscuits while he washes the windows on the weekend or something equally as cheesy. My DH gets offended too when I tell him off for things so I've least how to tackle these conversations with him.

RE the wedding, you need to do what makes the two of you happy and not the rest of the family. Maybe also worth chatting to your OH about that too at the same time. See what he wants out of the wedding and go from there. If you both decide that spending the money elsewhere is what you both want, head to a registry office and invite your families for a nice meal somewhere afterwards. That way they can still be part of your special day. But if a big fancy wedding is what you want, then do it because you only get one chance. My wedding day was the best day of my life and it was far from fancy because both DH and I wanted a beach wedding. Its all about what YOU and OH want and you need to make the decision together.

I hope the conversations go well. If it gets heated just start crying. My DH never knows what to do when I cry and eventually I get my own way!!

Cath - Im really worried about you. Please go easy. Maybe you must just call in sick tomorrow and just go for the tests then?

Hahahaha manny i like that 'just start crying' haha that made me smile :) i agree though!! Kat have you thought about a wedding abroad, that way you get your wedding and you get married, id love to get married abroad :)

im ok Manny :hugs: im just really, really tired now like i was when i was pregnant i so hope that means my HCG hasnt risen :-( Going food shopping after work but OH is coming with me as i cant carry anything and i done the housework and made a pie last night so i have nothing to do tonight apart from put food away and chill out :) thank you hun xxxxxxxx

Wow, i went to work for one day and missed loads of chatter!!

just to add my thoughts in!!
Kat - like Manny, my wedding day was the best day of my life, and actually we did go all out and spend a rather silly amount of money. looking back, the best things about the day, were walking up the aisle and meeting my hubby, the car ride to our venue and then the pics we had done (away from everyone in a random corn field). those were the best bits cos it was just me and him together, excited cos we were married! the rest all seemed very important at the time but looking back was no big deal really. we had soooo many fights and politics with different people it was so tiring, even down to our colour scheme (black and white) where about 10 different relatives commented it was funeral colours and not wedding. so my advice is DO WHAT MAKES YOU TWO HAPPY. Talk to him and explain. at the end of the day you are making your little family and it will be all you forever, not anyone else!!

Manny - you are brilliant, you make me laugh so much!!! i can eat so much crap!! i had 2 cupcakes for breakfast on day 12po cos i was in such a bad mood!! when u testing next?? d9po doesn't mean anything, probe not implanted yet xx

Cath - you can get 5mg folic acid on prescription, and people who take methotrexate for other conditions are prescribed it. ask them on fri or your gp. also people who take it can feel really tired so hopefully its that not to do with your hcg. my friend used to take it for a rheumatological condition. i hope you don't need another, 3 months won't be too bad to wait.:hugs:

kelly - sorry to hear you got OHSS before, that sucks! am really hoping this time turns out good for you. then the bloating will be worth it!!

so for me, AF started today:cry: i knew it though. on the plus side I've just had smoked salmon, blue cheese and wine for dinner!!! also, my cousin gave birth today so the whole families going on about that. have had to block all their feeds on Facebook "brag book". she was bragging about how small the baby was and how good that it is, but it was like 5 pounds something and term - seems pretty small to me!! am being v. bitchy!!! he he! roll on ovulation.......AGAIN!!! x

klemon I'd be bitchy to. 5 pounds is small for 40 weeks but if she went around 37 it might not be.

My men come home tomorrow night! Sleeping in was good. Scan tomorrow morning so finger crossed that things look much better.

Ooo good luck kelly. Let us know how it goes!

I got bfn again. :(

Klemon yeh i think ill ask the hospital and see what they said i dont think they will personally prescribe it to me but you never know, if they dont ill just go to my drs in a few weeks when my levels are 0, yeh i think yesterday i had the full brunt of MTX, tired, was sick had such a sore belly and went freezing cold for half hour then boiling, did panick me slightly and OH was on standby to 'drag me to the car' in his words lol! im sorry AF has shown hun :-( just think this month will be a fresh start, just dtd every other day and im sure you will hit the egg chick i got everything x for you!! i think 5lb is small too! i wouldnt be bragging i would be a bit sad!

Manny sorry you have a BFN, AF still hasnt arrived yet though hun so your not out :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your advice girlies :) We kinda had a talk last night and he said for me to make a list of what i want doing to the house so at least thats a start,i just think hes one of them guys that doesnt see stuff so i'm just going to have to keep reminding him :D I like the idea of saying i'll do this and you do that Manny :) as for the wedding i'm still not much clearer!!
Manny i'm sorry bfn when is af due??
Klemon its rubbish af turned up :( 5lbs is soooo small!! Thomas was 8lb 14 haha. my wedding colours are black and white too :)
Kelly good luck tomo i hope you've had a nice sleep in!!
Cath i hope you get good news tomo, just so you know i was told to wait 3months after my 2nd loss and then i fell pregnant with Thomas just before the 3 months was up so i defo believe in 3rd time lucky :) xxx

Scan was a bit better today, there are about 7-8 lead follies with another 5 small ones, I am hoping the small ones catch up, I'm aiming for 15 this time so fingers crossed. Go back saturday for a scan hopefully all will be good and I'll get to trigger sat but I'm thinking trigger will be sun or mon with collection tue or wed.

Great news Kelly. Wow - 15 is excellent! You could get a whole rugby team from that lot!

Kat - glad you had the talk. Lets hope things start improving. And you still have plenty time to make wedding decisions. You should Elope... to the Seychelles...next week! :D

Cath - best of luck for tomorrow. Keep us posted. x

Lemon - hope you doing ok?

Ladies - I was just trying to work out how I normally feel just before AF and I realized I have NO IDEA! Besides the 2 AF's I've had after my miscarriages (when I didn't really get symptoms of AF due to suspected anovulatory cycles) my last proper AF was back in November. I seem to recall getting sore boobs just before but can't remember him long before. Does anyone else get that with AF? My boobs are really sore today and now I'm wondering if AF might arrive sooner than expected. Or maybe I might be in for some luck? Still no other signs or symptoms though. Did another test this afternoon (I can't help myself!) and still BFN. Will just have to wait and see. Tomorrow is 11 dpo and AF should be due Sunday or Monday so I will wait and see. More waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->