CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

manny- the only thing i can say, is that every cycle for the last four i have religiously recorded every symptom in 2ww. every single cycle have had different symptoms at different times. so i conclude from this that anything can mean anything!! hold on in there, and lets hope for you it does mean something this time!! you are still early xxx

kelly- brilliant news hun, snot know much about numbers but that sounds like a lot!?

kat- totally elope!! ha ha! black and white comes out looking really nice in photos, especially b&w photos!

cath- good luck tomo hun, what time are you going in? x

I'm just plodding along with af. phoned hospital as no appointment letter through yet, and they have no record of me so gonna have to chase up GP I think- bit annoying!!

That is annoying!! Especially when you've been waiting!
Haha Seychelles would be awesome, i'm so jealous you're going :)
When my cycles were 'normal' my boobs would hurt straight from ovulation but when i got pregnant last time they didnt hurt till a few days before af and then they were a different sore..this time..nothing..at all :D
Sorry Kelly should have said today not tomo! Glad its looking good :)
xxx

Yes Lemon - that is VERY frustrating. I remember the joys of the NHS! Really hope they sort it out for you soon. It will be good to have something in the pipelines. Hope puppy is behaving?

Kat - my last BFP I had no sore boobs at all too. But because I still thought my cycle was out-of-whack, I didn't really take notice. Unfortunately, I think this type of "sore" is more AF-type sore. Not the sensitive nips that I tend to get with pregnancy. At least it will be weekend from tomorrow and hopefully that will make the time go faster!

Oh boo..
Can i just say...i love our little group, we've all been through so much and i know its helped me knowing there's someone to talk to who actually knows what it feels like and doesn't make you feel insane :friends:
xx

Many I Hope it turns into a bfp.

It is an ok number for follies for an average cycle but last cycle I had WAY more so it kind of sucks. I'm just hoping collection is monday and doesn't get pushed off so my follies need to grow grow grow in the next 2 days.

I agree kat. We've got a great little group!

Grow follies. Grow!

Cath I get concerned when we don't hear from you. Hope all ok..

Ha ha ha ha!!! GROOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW FOLLLIES!!!!

i think our group is awesome too, its nice to be able to say anything and not offend anyone!

cath - hope today goes well for you, thinking of you xxxxx

pups is good thanks, got puppy romp tomo which I'm dreading - she's
actually Marley from marley and me outside of the house!! but it is funny!! xx

Waiting to have emergency surgery,tube has ruptured :-( xxx

Awww cath, I hope they can fix it up right and nice.

Scan tomorrow, really hoping they'll tell me I can trigger tomorrow, I'm so uncomfortable and full feeling. GROOOOOOW EGGIES AND FOLLIES OR BOTH!

Oh no Cath. That's terrible news. Thinking of you. I hope it goes as well as can be expected. Hope you're not in too much pain. :( x

Good luck for tomorrow Kelly!

Xx

starting to feel anxious again, I just want good news so bad, I know I won't sleep tonight, ugh. and I have to bring my son with me since DH works tomorrow, should be interesting, I brought him along a few times during our frozen cycle and he was good so hopefully he will be tomorrow to.

Oh cath :( Hope your ok hun,i'm sorry xxx
Kelly, i cant sleep in this run up to Mon either,I hope you get great news!

Cath how are you feeling today? I am so sad for you that you have had to go through this. But remember that it's just a speed bump and don't for a second think that your TTC journey is over. I know you will het your little baby one day soon. Try stay positive eve though that's much easier said than done! X

Kelly how was the scan?

Fms still bfn and now 12 dpo. I think I'm out as I had some spotting this morning. Temp is still up but I think it's a bit late for imp spotting. I think I'll get a visit later today or tomorrow. Anyone get AF while their temps were still up?

my temp always drops day before, then AF starts. you can implant at day12 so u ever know.
think I'm gonna give temping a miss this month, it causes me more worry i think.

cath - really hope surgery went ok and your not feeling too poorly. totally agree with manny. its a glitch. i keep thinking - in 10 years, when we have our little ones, we will look back at these times and at least feel so much more grateful for what we have. i know thats easy to say but i honestly believe it will be alright in the end for us all.

kat and kelly - hope you are not worrying too much, best of luck girlies. xx

nothing from me to report.! xx

Lemon agreed. Temping is stressful. But quite addictive too.
I've just been at a friends house who has 3 month old born with a condition where one of her legs didn't develop properly. The mum was telling me that they are going to have the bottom of the leg amputates. Its so devestating for them and I left there thinking that my situation could be so much worse. Just need to keep reminding myself of that.

i know, a lass i know had a little boy 3weeks ago,they knew he had problems but not to what extent and they had to make the heart breaking desision to turn off his ventilator at 2weeks :( he would never have been able to move but brain would have been aware... i think they are terribly brave..i made me so so sad to read about it x

Had Hannah survived she had the chance of having walking issues and bladder and bowel problems from her condition but they were small (the walking one). I think my husband is relieved she didn't make it, me I would have had her anyway I could.

So collections been pushed off till wednesday. Not happy about that, had to buy even more meds now and am just hormonal and uncomfortable. I've got 4 more days till the eggs are out then I'll feel rough from the procedure for a while. Wish I could sleep through till wed.

is the few extra days so they willbe stronger?

Manny sorry about the bfn :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"