CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Lemon - I'm glad you're feeling ok this month. Maybe its also because you know your appointment is coming up soon and that could completely change things for you. I know what you mean about pinning hope each month. If I got my BFP this month, baby would have been due on my birthday which would have been amazing. I haven't cracked and tested yet. Still waiting for tomorrow but I'm also now getting some AF symptoms so also not feeling hopeful at the moment. Weirdly, next month I'll be testing a couple of days before my first due date too - 27th Aug. When was yours? And my SIL is due a few days after which is going to be horrid! Ho hum...

Cath - on the upside, we're getting closer and closer to when you can TTC again so maybe all three of us will be testing together.

Ladies - enjoy the sunshine. Lets hope its lasts for the opening ceremony on Friday. Looking forward to seeing what London is going to put on for us!

Kat and Kelly - hope you're both doing well. When are your next scans?

xx

Glad everyones feeling ok, sorry your both expecting af though :(
Its warm here but muggy not sunshine, its really horrid and keeps raining, am not going into work tonight, this morn i was up at 4am and just feel shit, got work at 6.30 tomom morn so just going to hit the sack.
My next scan is 30th aug, my due date before was the 24th xxx

Iv been stalking the page just been to busy to say anything lol

Kat sorry your feeling unwell hun,plenty of rest hun xxx
Yeh I moved my ttc date forward to 2 weeks iv took 4 lots of folic acid a day plus my pregnancy nutrients so my body should be back to normal by September. How you feeling hun xxx

BFN - Booooo! Will keep testing to see if anything changes. Temps still up (even though I'm not supposed to be temping ;)). On the up-side, at least its Friday. Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine. Lemon - has AF arrived now? Kat - hope you're feeling better today.

xx

Oh massive boooooooooooooooo!!! Is temp up a good or bad sign? I'm ok, had a good sleep :) xxx

Temps staying up is a good sign but last month I didn't get a drop before AF. It kind of started dropping after AF started so I think I'm just weird!

HOWEVER, I did just have to throw away my chicken sandwich because it made me gag so badly I nearly vommed all over my desk. It probably doesn't mean anything but just thought I would share that with all of you :) Having nice mug of veggie soup now which is going down much better. Strangely, we had chicken for dinner last night and I couldn't eat that either...

oooo im off chicken :D veggie soup sounds yum, i'm starving and have eaten my snacks :( staff lunch not till 1.30 but everything they've made recently has made me feel sick so am not holding out hope unless its chips :)...Are you going to test in morn? You might have implanted late :)

Kat - your ticker has changed to an Avocado! Woohooo!
Yip - will test everyday until AF arrives. Why not... I bought about 100 tests so I may as well use them. I will let you know if anything changes!

I thought an orange was bigger than an avocado? unless sits one of the giant avocados I've been eating recently!:haha:

Af turned up this am, ho hum! at least i had a nice glass of prosecco at lunchtime! whatever will be will be i suppose.

its still early manny, you never know! xx

so are u trying again in 2 weeks or 2 weeks sooner than you were going to cath? bet your rearing to get going!!

I'm off to london tomo, braving the crowds of tourists:wacko: but good luck tomo manny with your testing xx

:( sorry hun..yea i dont really get the size thing cause then its like and onion and that to me is smaller than an orange?? weird. . I hope you get some answers at app, how was your picnic yesterday?xx

I am so wishing I was in London right now. Enjoy all the festivities and happy birthday to your dh lemon. Kat AF due sat or Sunday so let's see what happens!

Still no sign of AF. But no sign of a bfp either. Will try again tomorrow.

fingers crossed!!!xx
How is everyone else? Kelly hope all good with you?
Cath is everything back to normal now?xx

fingers crossed. if it is af its annoying when u have to wait, just needs to arrive!!
london was good, not too rammed after all. picnic was nice thanks, fortunately the weather s doing alright now finally!

yeah, surely an onion is a lot smaller than an orange?!?!? weird!

Still no AF or bfp. Try again tomorrow morning unless AF visits between now and then. I've had weird cramping - not like AF cramps nor early preg cramps. AF should def be here by tonight but hoping and praying she stays away. At least there is plenty olympics on to keep me preoccupied! Tnx for keeping fingers xed. Happy Sunday to you all. X

i know..oh well baby is about 5inchs anyway haha.
Manny i hope its not af cause like lemon said its so annoying if your waiting and then she shows xx

Hi All, have had a big temp drop this morning and feeling quite crappy so I think AF will come soon. sniff sniff.... Getting tired of this constant waiting. Just want to go curl up on my couch and eat chocolate... Really gutted. With the cramps over the weekend and AF being officially a day late (unofficially 2 days late) that I may have had a shot.

Well, better luck this cycle. Lemon, it ours!
Hope you all have lovely weeks!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"