CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Yes I should have an early scan the fertility clinic usually does one to check for a heartbeat around 7 weeks. Plus I'm going into see my family doc wed and am hoping she'll give me a form for another, I'll use that one around 9 weeks to allay my fears plus once you hit the 9 week point and things are progressing you're less likely to loose the baby. I also have a doppler I picked up both hb's in my previous pregnancies in the 8th week. I may get more scans though because of my uterine fistula though not sure how that works since usually it's an ob that asks for them and I'm not sure when I'll see the ob.

Manymoo have some fun tonight!

I must admit getting a doppler has helped me no end! Im so happy for you xx

I got my doppler already on my ebay ready for me to buy! xxx

We just rented ours, i dont use it much but it helps so much if im having a moment!! how you feeling? xxx

Right - I'm done! BDing 11 days in a row is exhausting! Poor dh doesn't want me to come near him for a while! If I don't catch the egg this cycle - I give up. The wait officially begins tomorrow.

Lemon when you going to test? I was going to wait for AF to show (or not show) before poas but that's unlikely. Going to try get to the end of next week. Or at least the beginning of next week... Lol.

Does anyone else get a little nauseous the day they Ov? I noticed today and last month... Just wondering if it's normal..

yay for lots of sex many.

I love my doppler I usually use it about 2 times per week till I feel constant movement then I use it when baby is being lazy. Its kept me super sane in the past.

Had some pink when I wiped, went to docs got beta done will have repeat thursday. Please pray its nothing ladies.

Kelly it's so early that it's very likely just a little extra implantation. Try not to worry too much. Even though my last one ended in mc, I had spotting from 5 weeks and my doc assured me that it's was very common. Thinking of you. Let us know what they say. Did you do the digi yet?

how much are you paying to rent it Kat if you dont mind me asking hun?

im ok, HCG is dropping nicely, hoping one more test Sunday and thats it,was 361 2 weeks ago - last sunday was 176 - just gutted i had the MTX when they did a LAP a week later as i could get back to TCC next month really :-(

Kelly im sure it was nothing hun and just implantation as your still very early arent you xxx got everything x for you xxx

yey manny fx for you :)
Kelly hope all is ok i'm sure it will be!
I paid 9.95 for the first month and 8.95 per month after, so i know it wrks out cheaper to buy but i just want it till like kelly said feel regular movements xxx

Lemon - whats happened to you? How many DPO now? And when will you test? I hope you're still feeling positive for the outcome of this cycle. x

12dpo is a little late for implantation bleeding considering the embryo implanted at 5dpo I would think. I'm still super worried I've never had blood when wiping with previous pregnancies so it's unnerving. Won't know if levels are rising till friday, at least I hope by then otherwise I have to wait the weekend.

Kelly i know of 2 women who had bleeding close to the date AF would be due so that would be 12dpo and thought it was af so got down btu 'af ' only lasted a few hours and then they realised they were pg, it is very normal hun i know your nervous, your bound to be!! its only natural i know i would be in the exact same state of mind as you hun, as it stopped? xxx

Kelly I saw your pics on your journal and I think if anything was going wrong at such an early stage, you would be able to see it in the tests. Yours lines are looking really strong and consistently getting darker which is a very good sign. Like the other girls said, if it was chemical, it would not be getting darker. Has the spotting stopped now?

The pink hasn't come back since yesterday afternoon I have tan cm/progesterone discharge when I wipe but that doesn't freak me out as I know it's old stuff. Very much hoping it doesn't come back. I go in for my second beta tomorrow. Still haven't got the results of the first due to a fire at one of the health services buildings. Not looking forward to waiting, I really hope I don't have to wait till monday for thursdays results.

Hi everyone - just caught up with things. Kelly i really hope its nothing to worry about, agree with the other girls it all sounds like it will be ok, but totally understand you freaking out.

manny what dpi are u now? we must be very close. I'm 6 i think although my ticker says otherwise. i've got some tests in ready but not made any plans for testing just gonna wait it out and see when i cave! what about you?

not been on much lately, i know this sounds horrible with what everyones been through but its so difficult to see everyone else get pregnant. i just don't seem to be able to despite everything i try. this is the last month i could be pregnant before my last due date sand its so depressing. and now with the colposcopy, thats probably going to delay things. and because of the time i had off work i had to go to an appraisal meeting yesterday, which was fine but had to go through it all again with strangers, and it means my training for my job is delayed. and i broke down on the way to the meeting and was stuck with no reception. it just feels like everything is going wrong at the moment, its hard to be positive anymore. oh and some friends who drink and smoke loads and are a lot older are just pregnant. gutted.

:hugs: sorry you feel crappy klemon i understand its difficult, i hope it happens for you soon xxx
Kelly hope all is looking ok and you dont have to wait the weekend for results.
I just got a super bad pain, was bent over double..really hoping in was just round ligament pain, i had just used doppler so dont want to use it again so soon :( xxx

Oh dear ladies. Our little thread is not in good shape at the moment...

Kat and Kelly - I really hope both your situations are all under control. Kat I'm sure it is just ligament pains. Maybe call your mw if your concerned. Kelly - any news from about your blood tests yet?

Cath - hope your getting better every day..

Lemon, so sorry you're feeling this way. I really do hope (more than ever) that you get your positive this month. I have everything crossed for you! I'm only 2 dpo today so need to try get through at least another week.

And more bad news... I've just been to see a Gastroenterologist due to persistent pains I keep getting in my upper right abdomen since the last mc and now have to go for a gastroscopy and sigmoidoscopy (whatever those are?!?) He thinks its just GERD (reflux) as a result of anxiety but need to be sure its not something more serious that could be contributing to the mcs. So far I've had ultrasounds, liver function tests, various other blood tests etc and all has come back normal so I'm really hoping its nothing serious. My appointment is on Friday 3rd Aug but if I happen to get a BFP between now and then, it will have to be cancelled. I now want that BFP more than ever!!

Gosh what a bunch we are!!! Im sure it was that ive done quite alot today so maybe just pulled something. Is one of them like a camara down your throat? Hope its nothing serious!xx

Many can you describe the pain? The first thing I thought of when you mentioned where the pain was, was gallbladder. I've had issues with mine when pregnant last time.

Bah, the lab is behind with their bloodwork due to a fire and they still haven't processed it. I'm getting mad, it's not a regular routine blood test it's important. Anyway the nurse called the lab and had it prioritized for me so she's hoping to get it by end of today and will call me tomorrow only I won't be here cause I work. FFS.

Klemon we all have been down in the dumps, I really hope things look up for you soon so you can move on to a happier time.

Kat using the doppler won't hurt the baby so go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->