CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Have a brilliant time klemon :) have you done smep before? I know its a great feeling, we hve decided we are going to find out gender at scan!! Eeeeek
Kelly glad all is well, hope you see hb on next scan! let us know!
Oh yea manny i forgot, hope it went ok!
xxx

Yay for gender! We're still undecided though I some how doubt I'll be able to wait lol.

Kat do you have any guesses? I'm thinking girl for myself at this point but it's still early, waiting till my scan friday to see if I feel different. Of course I'll let you guys know, if I ever disappear from here again someone pop into my journal and let me know, sometimes with usercp the thread doesn't come up for some reason.

Welcome back Kelly! So glad things are going well for you.
So excited that we will know some genders soon. My money is on girl for Kelly and boy for kat.

The scope was fine but I was quite out of it all of Friday. My stomach sphincter doesnt close properly but its nothing serious which is good. Then last night we had a great big party because some friends were in town and for the first time in ages I let my hair down and danced and drank wine until the early hous of this morning. TTC has been so stressful and last night was a great reminder that I still need to have fun!

Lemon hope you also had a fun night?

Aw sound great fun am glad you let your hair down.
Eeeek idont know, i was really sure girl at first but now i havnt got a clue! Im too excited to wait :) xx

what are some of your symptoms and food aversions/likes kat? Then I'll guess.

Manny glad it wasn't to bad! I hate reflux I've been known to get some bad heartburn myself.

I'm thinking girl for myself at this point but am waiting for the scan to make any decision. Only 5 more days!

hia!!!

woo hoo for genders, do u have preferences? (just a healthy baby i suppose!!).

so you don't need anything else doing manny? thats a relief for you xx
hi my night was good thanks, had a few cheeky amarettos which was nice for a change. back to BD ing from now really though.
DH was on my bro's stag as well, and was pretty gutted as everyone else has kids and one cople who got married in march this yr are now 4 months preg after first try. flipping annoying. and he had alcohol induced pancreatitis recently!!! (this new dad, not my dh!).

one more day till appt! x

yay for apt klemon! YOu must be so excited to get things moving.

ooo thats come round quick let us know what they say :)
Welllll at first i was so sure girl cause i felt soooo sick from week 6-12 all the time, i didnt feel sick at all with Thomas but that was so long ago! Food wise everything tastes shit, even now..the only thing im really eating is creamy yogurts and at the moment chip and cheese butties! Now this morning i was on the phone to doctors and started feeling like i was going to faint..i had to hang up and sit on the floor..this happened around this stage with Thomas so could it be a boy?? I fainted a few times with him, Or would that happen anyway? Guess not to long to find out now :) xx

ps i really dont care what we have as long as its healthy, i think oh would rather a boy but says he doesnt care either <3

I think I had the nearly fainting with Skyler but I don't remember having it with Hannah?

I go based off of my symptoms to help me guess as well as intuition and so far my symptoms are more in line with when I was pregnant with Hannah. But when I did the baking soda test it said boy lol so who knows.

chips and cheese buttes - yummy:munch:!!!!
I look forward to being pregs and eating that, instead of organic health food. tonights dinner is chick pea tagine with brown rice - what i would do for chips and cheese!!!!
will let you know how it goes but not expecting too much on appt 1.

when does bd'ing start manny?? we started last night and bored already!! haha!!

what on earth is the baking soda test?!?! obviously for me just being pregnant would be a great start!! but i would really love a girl when we do fall, i just have lots of nice girlie names and can't end boys names i like too much.

i did the baking soda and it said girl :D You put a spoon of baking soda in some wee and if it fizzes its boy and if stays flat its girl haha.
I have more girls names than boys but think we(me) have decided!
Haha bored already, love it..my oh said he felt like a piece of meat :haha:
So ladies quick decor question... I want to do the nursery an off white but want to paint the floorboards white and put a duck egg blue rug down, in my head i see white cot,drawers and shelving, its only a small room so no wardrobe but everytime i say this to people they say oh that sounds clinical :growlmad:
what do you think? would pine be better? think will hold off painting till scan cause if its a girl i might do walls a jasmine white :)

ps klemon get a chip butty down ya girl :)

Seems a little to white to me? What colour is the floor now? If you paint it a nice rich brown colour you could do the rug in that blue colour and have white furniture and it would look nice but I don't know about white furniture and white walls wouldn't it just blend in? Can you find a pic of something similar so I can picture it lol?

I'm going to try the baking soda test when I'm 10 weeks too cause the intelligender test you take (which works off the same principles and acidic and alkaline) says to do it at 10 weeks or later plus I'm on those progesterone vaginal inserts so I don't know if that would have affected it.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=w...refurl=https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-
see if that comes up or
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=w...url=https://mydeco.com/the-magazine/buyers-gu
I dont know if they will work, i just googled white nursery images. we ripped the carpet up so just normal floorboards, could maybe look at the different stains i guess :)

I can't see your pics annoyingly, but i think all white is lovely. thats what i have in mind too when I'm pregs.
as ong as its not stark white i don't think its clinical at all, plus you can soften it with accessories like your rug, cushions or some art work on the walls etc.
in advance!! i was thinking slightly coloured white walls, sort of a tinge of lilac or something but still white (you know in b and q you get like 100 different shades of white just a tinge of a colour in them). that way they white furniture is slightly lighter in colour so it looks really nice.

ooh - have u seen nice bed sheets in white? john lewis have some, but somewhere i saw ones with a little embroidered rabbit on too, but can't find them anymore!! ( not that i hang out in nursery departments in my spare time, then run away crying or anything weird like that!!!!!!!) oh now I've got all nursery excited!

I can't see them either but I also love white. I don't think its clinical at all. I've seen some amazing really simple nursery murals that could also bring in a little color. I'm planning on having white too with a mural tree and little birds in it. There is a fantastic book called Baby Sense which is all about over-stimulating a new born through things like colorful rooms etc. I think it is a South African book so not sure if you can get it where you are but its definitely worth a read. All my foreign friends have asked me to send them a copy.

FMS was supposed to start SMEP yesterday but we've stuffed up already. DTD this morning so we're only one day behind. Im not too worried because I know I Ov a couple of days later than normal. But now I'm going away today and DH only joining me on Thursday so we'll just have do what we can, when we can. We're off to a place called the Drakensberg which had heavy snowfall last night - so excited! Snow if South Africa is like water in the desert.

Lemon - ha ha - I know what you mean. One day in and already bored.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->