CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

We should get rain today and I'm happy! We've had such hot weather the rain will cool it all down nicely. Plus I like the rain.

Manny hope you're having fun at least!

yay great news kelly!
have fun with all those doggies kat! god, i can barely cope with the one!

manny- can't be long now then for in 2ww with me!

cath is the the cycle your trying again?
xx

haha they are being quite good for the moment :D ones a 7yr old jr and the the other an 8month golden lab :)

hey ladies, i havent been far iv been stalking and watching the convo going lol!! how is everyone???

Kat your coming along nicely now hun!!! how you feeling??

Klmeon when will you be testing hun??

Nope not this cycle hun the next one now, this cycle was well dodgy tho, all my evening and afternoon opks were neg, my morning ones were progressing nicely and i got a pos with my morning afternoon and evening opk on Thursday but im still having cm but all sings that i have ovulated, blood body!!!

Hope all is well with you all lovely ladies xxxxx

Im feeling ok hun :) its mad how messed up your body can get..nowts straight forward is it!xxx

Oh god no,iv given up now,just going to dtd every other day and hope for the best lol xxx

won't be long then cath till your joining us again. :hugs:

8 month lab:happydance::happy dance: cuuute!!

You crazy dog lovers! I like looking at cute little doggies but I don't want one! I figure if I'm going to clean up poop it's going to be my kids haha. I do have a kitty though, he's sweet and takes care of himself except when he's being all cuddly bitchy and needs lots of loving lol.

Well I feel like barfing and I need to clean my car.... working full time starting tomorrow and DH is starting a 7 day stint of 10 hour shifts. Ugh. If I'm not around thats why!

Hi ladies. I'm back after a very crazy weekend. Worst snow SA has had ever (which was only about 40cm!) but was so lovely to be in the mountains with log fire going and no power. When I eventually get around to it, I will post some pics of the beach and the snow. Just finished catching up on the news.

Kelly - you are so tidy! You would be horrified if I posted pics of my house. Gad the sna went well. Looking forward to seeing some scan pics soon. And happy b-day to Skyler. So sweet the way he is sleeping across hi bed.

Kat - surely you must have a little bump by now? Can we see some pics of that too? Next scan must be getting close. Wasn't it the end of August? Hope those pooches are behaving themselves.

Cath - just a few more weeks! If you've just ovulated then technically you are already back to TTC because by the time you next Ov, it will be September.

Lemon - it wonderful that everything was fine at your fertility appointment. Although I found with my tests that I wanted them to find something wrong so I could fix it! But very glad that you're feeling good and positive this month. I really think that when you're feeling positive, it happens. And hooray about OV'ing a little earlier.

And FMS I too seemed to have (strangely) ovulated much earlier than usual which means Lemon that we're still close for testing. According to FF, I've been Ovulating on CD16 or 17 since last mc and I was supposed to only Ov on Wednesday. Besides my first slip-up of only starting on CD9, we've been quite good about SMEP and on Saturday I got my post OPK so I think I ov'ed yesterday morning (cd13) meaning I too am in 2WW land and already very excited for testing. AF was due on my first's due date but hopefully will be getting a BFP before then.

Back to real world of working for me. Chat to you all later!
xx

As you can see from above, my fingers are so cold, I'm missing a few letters here and there :)

:D glad you had a nice time away :) ive had a few mention my bump in the last few days, i'll try get a pic up. Great news that your in tww i will try not to get too excited this month and hope we get some positives!!
kelly haha i have a funny thing about dogs vs cats will try put it up, ive always had cats but i think i'm a dog convert now!
Well i decided to have a clear out today and have managed to tweak my back and can hardly walk :( xx

https://https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=329306257157663&set=a.184660198288937.48241.184658378289119&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tn...01385442924.111900.13362002924&type=1&theater

has that worked???

ill try other link again, they make me laugh cause they so true hahaha

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...98288937.48241.184658378289119&type=1&theater

C:\Users\Kathryn\Pictures\2012-08-13 18weekbump

https://C:\Users\Kathryn\Pictures\2012-08-13 18weekbump

LOL - I can see you're battling. The good news is the FB link worked and was a good giggle. That whole album is hilarious!! The bump pics didn't work. And we now know you're name is Katheryn :) ha ha ha

did you read the dogs diary one? I cant work out how to get the pic of my comp onto here..stupid thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->