CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I dont think i copied them right :) thats what i was thinking, not all bright white and want to get a couple of bowes for the wall and put either pink or blue teddies in :)xx

My sons nursery has walls the colours of chocolate milk then some soft blues and browns and tans, colour pallet was nice. Won't be able to do much for this baby though cause we only have a 2 bedroom so baby will be in our room, unless of course we've moved by then which I hope we have then baby will have his/her own room though it's a remote location so won't really be able to decorate or anything.

ooh have a lovely time away Manny - snow!!!! wow! we're still hoping for a proper summer!
it sounds lovely kat.. def stick to the white and the coloured teddies.

just had my appt - essentially he thinks its going to be "unexplained" as no real symptoms to suggest otherwise, had an USS and all looks god, have a big follicle on the left so he thought ovulate in the next four days or so which pretty much ties in with what i thought. Ive got a laparoscopy booked in in around 2 months to check out for endometriosis etc, and repeat bloods although last time they were fine.
asked him about all my control habits with the food and ovulation sticks etc, an he said basically just get on with life and if you want a drink have one, but to be honest I'm quite enjoying my healthy living so will carry on. and of course i can't give up my poas!!!!!
started my "meditating cd" last night from my complementary lady too. didn't go overly well, cos i spent an hour before bed looking at nursery pictures after hearing about kat's, and was then so tired i fell asleep after 5 mins of meditating!!!ha ha!

That ment to say boxes on walls :D Glad it went ok klemon, i suppose one of them things is a good thing though sometimes answers would be good aswell! I hope you get lucky this month :)
Yea i like the sound of yours kelly, this room is really small so it needs to be light, i think will wait till scan to paint :)

My sons room is small to! We have a light oak colloured hardwood floor with a light rug on top an dark furniture. When I'm on my
Laptop I'll see if I can find pics to show you. Also don't forget as soon as theyre moving that white wont stay white!

Klemon sounds pretty good will they start you with clomid or iui or any kind of treatment? Will they be testing dhs sperm?

Forgot to get the pics at work now will try to remember when I'm home

put some pics up kelly!

manny hows it going, are u nearing ov?

they have tested DH sperm - all looks fine. dr said prob no need for clomid as I'm def ovulating, could try IUI first off, but they wouldn't be too keen to do anything as long as laparoscopy is normal, until its been 2 yrs, as majority of couples would fall after 2 yrs naturally.
on a positive note, i have ovulated a bit earlier this month, got a pos opk on day 12-14 and ov pains all yesterday so think as of tomo ill be in 2ww. i always used to ov on day 14 pre mc, so maybe things are finally getting back to normal!

That ov seems to have come round quickly! Hope you get to dtd!! xx

Yay for ov!

I will post pics I just have a ton of things on the go! It's my sons second birthday today :) and :cry: can't believe it.

Aw Happy birthday Skyler :) goes so quick doesnt it i cant believe Tom will be 10 in dec!! No worries hun, how you feeling?

Here are the pics I've been promising, I thought I had better ones but can't find them. In the pic with the change table you can kind of see the arm of the rocking chair, the chair is in the corner so you can see how small it is, to the right of the change table is the crib then directly across from the change table is the closet. The walls are more chocolately milk brown in person.

The last pic is of his crib converted to his big boy bed which is how it is now, where the crib used to be is where the change table is and his toy box.

I am feeling good, just pukey and super tired. Have prenatal apt today and scan tomorrow :)

Attachments

• DSCN2065.jpg
    DSCN2065.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2062.jpg
    DSCN2062.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2047.jpg
    DSCN2047.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2046.jpg
    DSCN2046.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 4
How super organised and tidy are you :D That colour on walls is gorgeous..I do like the dark wood furniture aswell! Thanks for sharing :)
Yey for scan hope it goes well!!xx

I'm very excited! I also got some meds for my ms and I think they're working!

yay kelly!! hope skyler had a nice birthday, and that your scan was good today?? i like the dark furniture too... that would like nice wih all white walls and sheets too.

im in 2ww!!! yay! feeling positive this month, its gonna happen! send me your positive vibes!!!

have a good weekend ladies! hope the sun shines in the uk:ice-cream:

Scan was great! HB 153 measuring 7+3 so due date march 26. I'm happy and relieved.

Hi ladies. Stuck in the mountains with lots of snow, no electricity and very little signal. Hope you're all well. Lemon so pleased your positive this mOnth. Sending lots of bfp vibes! I'm still waiting to Ov. Hopefully it will be soon. Back in the real world tomorrow night! X

great news about scan kelly :)
klemon sending lots of babydust your way, its really hot here, quite nice to have my car not smell like wet dogs for once! I have got my friends 2 dogs coming today so its going to be a mad house! Hope it stays dry as it makes life so much easier!
Manny, sounds cozy!! Hope ov happens soon!
Cath how are you hun? not long to wait now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->