CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Manny theres a pic of my 7 week scan in my journal, I find it easier to post the pics in one spot :) Will have another pic Aug 23, can't wait! The pic of my son in his bed was from about 6 months ago but he's just as cute as ever.

Yay for you guys O'ing early! Boo for tww!

Kat will read when off my phone, the only link that worked for me was the diary one.

I'm going to know the fruit and veg signs backwards by the time I get pregnant!
My boobs were really sore yesterday. So weird for 1DPO. I've never had that before as they tend to get sore a couple of days before AF but hoping its a good sign. Not as bad today but still more tender than normal. Any of you have that VERY early on and its a BFP? I could also be from all the driving on the bumpy mountain roads - lol.

Kelly I found the pic and the video of Skyler - too cute!

I have sore boobs with my 1st and 3rd pregnancy but not till about 5dpo, it was my first and best symptom though.

Glad you liked the video! Still makes me laugh.

Sadly the sore boobs are gone so I don't think it was anything. And (small vent following...) I'm just so bloddy irritated today! My SIL has sent a whole bunch of pics of her at 37 weeks and I really just can't face it today. I think its because my first due date is fast approaching and she is due a week later. I love them to pieces but it just frustrates me that they know what we're going through and still continue to send weekly updates and photos!! Strangely, I have another very dear friend who is also pregnant (after losses and dramas and all sorts) and her updates don't frustrate me at all because I know she's been in this position and for some reason it just doesn't bother me. But my SIL does! And DH is driving me crazy because he has no idea about anything. He doesn't realize that our first DD is in less than two weeks and also, I showed him the positive OPK on the weekend and he thought it was a pregnancy test! Thats how clueless he is!!! Not only that but he then proceeded to give me a hi-5. Are you kidding me!??!?!? A hi-5 for what he thought was a positive pregnancy test. aarrgggghhhh.

Deep breath in... Deep breath out... Feeling much better after getting that off my chest. Thanks for listening x

How is everyone? Lemon - are you still feeling positive about this cycle? You must be on about 5 or 6 dpo?

aw men can be rubbish cant they,im getting sick of my oh saying how tired he is and when i say i feel tired he says..your tired!!! i may not work as many hours as him but at least he sleeps! and last week when he started at 11am we had both walked the dogs but i sent him to asda and later he was like i dont like doing things before work i dont know howyou do it! score one haha :D I get how you feel about sil but not about your friend..i still feel weird about people i know being pregnant and having babies! boobs wise, mine didnt hurt at all till 6 weeks this time!xx

Many my boobs have been hurting me since O but i know im def not pregnant maybe its a surge of prog in your body hun after O? xxx

Cath I think thats exactly what it was sadly. Just strange because its not normally like that. I so badly want a sign that I could be pregnant again and I'm just not getting it but I guess it is still early.

How are you feeling BTW?

You never know hun, keep an eye on those symptoms - It will happen for you!!! How many DPO are you now?

im good thank you chick, got my first meeting with my consultant on the 28th, but scared as i dont know what they will do or wont do at my first apt etc, have to wait and see i guess xxx

Im only 3DPO so still long time to wait.

Hopefully they will tell you that you can get on with TTC at your first appointment. Good luck for it. x

Further to the funny cat and dog things, this cracks me up every time... Even on a bad day :) Its quite a long read but worth it.

https://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

ha wheres that from? I used to get sore boobs straight after ov but they would get worse and worse till af..did you manage with the smep?x

Yip - did SMEP and besides starting a day late, we stuck to it. I think we're supposed to DTD today as a last-minute back-up incase I ov'ed later than expected but we're out tonight and in any case, DH is driving me so crazy the last 2 days that I'm quite happy to give it a skip. I know from my temps and FF that I Ov'ed on Sunday so DTD tonight seems rather redundant.

Still waiting for pics of your belly Kat.

xx

Hia! Sorry been off a while, new job and its manic trying to settle in! Manny- I normally get sore boobs just after ov for a couple of days, when I was pg I got them again about day 10po, which is what I'm always hoping for again. I'm not a big fan of symptom spotting now, cos every month u sort of get excited and hopeful and then its a bit shitty. Saying that I felt awful the past 2 days really bloated and crampy, literally keeling over with tummy pain and was hoping that was a sign but all settled now so don't think so!
When I'm at home I'm gonna check out all the cat and dog things- I have both now, I'm justa mental animal lover!!

Cath, your appts really not that far away!! Woo hoo!!
When r u testing manny??
As for rants!!! Well I told my brother and sil about my appt and that I need a lap, and they were like- oh, didn't the consultant just tell u to keep trying, there's def no prob, my friend took 2 yrs etcetc!! Makes me so angry, she's had her kids and got divorced and sterilised so they'll never jave to go thru it, and who are they to try and give advice over the consultant. I had to leave I was so annoyed!!! Grr!!
God have written loads, and on my phone so probs loads of typo's!!

Ps- am 7dpo today. Gonna test on sat as have hen do but probs too early still. Then will test next tues as that's my colposcopy day and not sure they wd do it still if was pg.

Lemon - really hoping and praying that your tummy pains are something great going on in there. 7dpo is about right for implantation. Would be amazing! I doubt they would do the colposcopy if you were preggy.

Some people are so insensitive - it really makes me mad. But I must say, I felt a lot better after my little rant this morning. I put my big-girl panties on and sent a lovely long email to SIL asking her all about everything.

Well fingers crossed for you for Saturday. I am waiting until Thursday next week to test. I will be 11 DPO then. Or maybe Tuesday. Or Monday. We'll see how long I can resist. I decided this month not to have tests lying around the house because then I WILL do them!

Ha ha ha!! I say that every month too, then get all mad by day 10 and do a frantic shop run!
That's nice u wrote your sil an email, its tempting to just cut people out isn't it at times!
Hoping its our month, its only fair now! X

Ladies do any of you see this https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=45625

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->