CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

On the 30th it's at 930 in the morning my time which is mountain pacific time I believe. I'm pretty sure you're quiet a few hours ahead of me, right now it's 230 pm my time.

Oooo looking forward to the 30th and finding out if we have pinks or blues on this thread! If I get a bfp this month, I'll make my first appointment on the 30th too!

Stuffy nose gone. Only lasted a few hours yesterday afternoon and again last night. Think it might have been hay fever. However, today I have a fever blister on my lip (I'm a bit of a mess at the moment!!) but I think that is from having really dry lips for the past few weeks. 5DPO today so going to try get to 10DPO before I test.

TGIF! x

haha yea you should :) mine is at 9.50 am i cant wait but still get paranoid that somrthing will be wrong, i didnt get any of the tests done for downs etc xxx

hey all, am away on the hen, so won't be on much. tested this am and bfn. hoping still early but the positivity has gone!

have a great weekend all and will catch up with you next week!

will catch up with al;l your prev posts then too, sorry in a bit of a such xxxx

hurray for 19 weeks Kat! Are you feeling movement by now?

Lemon sorry for bfn, enjoy that hen night! Your ticker isn't right is it? Cause 5dpo would be to early to test.

Hi manny what are you up to?

I'm working lots, I am soooooo shattered after this first week, I haven't worked full time in sooooo long then have to come home and take care of my son. TGIF!

Sorry lemon. Enjoy the weekend and hopefully it will be pos next week.
Kelly sorry the week was long for you. Hopefully you get some time to rest this weekend.
Kat hope you well. Pictures??

No news from me. Not feeling any different but still keeping positive that it could be this cycle. 6dpo today so really hoping I get some signs over the next few days.

Enjoy the weekend!

sorry about the bfn klemon, hopefully too early!
I was feeling lots a movement but this last week not so much and its bothering me a bit :( still havent done pics manny :D theres nowt much to show anyway really!
Hope everyone is well, cath any update?xxx

Hi everyone. Hope you're all good? Just checking in to see what news from the weekend? Cath - whats happened to you?
Lemon - have you retested? Hope you had a fun weekend.
Kelly and Kat - scans fast approaching?

FMS no news. Very boring. Holding out testing until Wednesday which will be 10dpo for me. Still not feeling anything so not very excited at this stage. I'm off on a last minute trip to London tonight for work so at least that will take my mind off testing for a couple of days anyway. BTW whats the weather like there at the moment?

peeing down here! not had a great weekend really, got myself very stressed at work sat night as a lad was really rude to me and made me cry..im not easy to make cry..and i didnt stop for 40mins! then yesterday was the last day i had these dogs ill admit i was ready for them going, a week of 5.50 am starts was taking its toll and i convinced myself something not right with pregnancy like infection or something cause am sure shouldnt be so sore all the time and when she came to get the dogs i just burst into tears all over her...so embarrrassing..i dont know if to ring midwife or doc just to see if can tale sample in. hope you all had a better weekend!xx

ahh Kat - sorry about the bad weekend. You're probably just emotional from pregnancy hormones. And you really need to try not stress about the pregnancy. I'm sure all is fine. If you're not feeling right, maybe ring your mw and see if you can make your appointment earlier. But the baby is moving, isn't it? And is the doppler picking up good HB? Mybe you're just stressed because wasn't it around this stage that you lost a baby before? Thinking of you and hope you feeling better today. Really try not to stress too much. xx

Thanks hun, i do feel better today, spoke to mw but you know when your like actually i dont really know what to say,i think im just panicking :dohh: I still pick up hb, not as much movement which worries me slightly but maybe its just a growth spurt! i think its the closer i get to scans the more i start freaking out!
weather is lovely here now xx

Movements won't become regular for a few more weeks yet so as long as baby is moving and HB is good I wouldn't worry to much.

I'm still picking up HB every night when I use my doppler, has made me very relaxed this pregnancy which is great considering I thought I'd be a mess.

Cath where are you? You left us hanging!

Manny enjoy your work trip/distraction.

Hi klemon!

We have an olive ;) seems like yours is flying by kelly :)
Klemon hope your ok? Manny any thoughts on this month??xx

ps felt big kicks last night was great :) oh had hand on tummy and i was sure he would feel it but he didnt haha felt massive to me :)

Hi Ladies - from London town! Decided to test as soon as I got here and it was a dud test! Didn't even get a control line. So I'm taking that as my sign to wait a day or two longer. No symptoms still but I'm staying at my sister and I know we will want to have a glass of wine. So glad you got some good movement last night Kat. And yay for your olive Kelly. Lemon and Cath - hope you're both well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->