CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I would have your glass of wine manny :) when is af due? whats weather like in london? was nice here this morning but peeing down now AGAIN x

LOL - already been to Sainsbury's and got wine so I'm thinking along those lines too!
It was lovely this morning here too but clouding over now and I heard there might be thunderstorms with hail this weekend. Bad time to be visiting!

AF due Saturday so still a few days away. Really hoping this will be a good cycle. My first due date would have been Monday.

Lemon - wasn't your due date this week too? Hope you're holding up ok. x

i hope so for you too, mine is this Fri..i find myself thinking about it alot its still very sad xx

It must be yours that I'm thinking of - although I think we were all quite close. Kat I'm dreading it - as I'm sure you are too. I get back from London that day so I'm planning on just going home and not going into the office. Don't think I will want to face people. What are you going to do on Friday?

Hey ladies sorry i left you hanging!

I think i had a dodgy test but i had some brown discharge on Saturday and im sure i can see a line on this mornings test, i called the Dr who called my consultant who gave me a bit of a telling off as i caught before the 12 weeks is up but said if i am def pregnant i should be ok and will be classed as low risk for abnormalities because of the MTX!

How is everyone!? xxx

Oh wow Cath - thats great that its positive and that its not a big concern to them! Congrats to you. Have you had blood tests done yet? Very exciting!! x

Hi all!!

Not had much time to be on here, but just caught up.
Kat, sooo cute you felt big kicks!! and glad your feeling better kelly this time around.

manny - enjoy london!! sorry about the weather, although its not too bad today where i am!

cath?? whats happened??

just back from my colposcopy which all went ok, they didn't need to do anything, they said it looks ok and just have a repeat smear in 6 months. BFN's for me and AF due next few days, but as usual, full boobies and the dreaded backache appeared yesterday so looks like I'm out again. weekend was terrible, as i was on the hen do and there was preggars ladies there. i ended up having to leave early after i had a massive stress out. and yes, due date is this weekend, so I'm planning to have a couple of duvet days!! i never ever in my wildest dreams thought i would be here a year later and not pregnant.:cry:

Well im not 100% sure if there is def a line as i done a test earlier and it was as white as a ghost - if you want to look here is the address:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=46897

Klemon, im so sorry to hear its EDD soon, you do whatever you feel is best hun, stay in bed all week and watch rubbish tv, anything you want to do, on a different thread im part of a lady just past her EDD so she had a lovely relaxing day and lit a candle out her garden for her little angel :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw hun sorry about the sore back and possible approaching AF. But glad the procedure went alright today. Maybe now that its behind you, you will be able to relax more on the next cycle.

Initially AF was due on my DD (Monday) but because I Oved early, I presume AF will be a earlier too. I don't know what I'll do if the witch shows up on what is already the worst day of the year! This baby making is completely soul destroying! I don't think there is anything that will make the day any better for any of us. Thinking of you Lemon and praying that you get your miracle BFP soon. xxx

its horrible enough without AF being with you, i hope you manage to do something nice though hun, xxxxxx

i think i see a second line on invert?
Aw klemon im sorry you feel like this again..i dont know what to say, even with my history, this thread has really opened my eyes and the fact is yes it is soul destroying, i am really sad for everything that all the ladies on here have been through..i think i have probly had it very easy!!

I was thinking of setting a balloon off or a lantern. the candle is a nice idea and just have a quiet moment, im at work that day but only for 4hrs xxx

Cath will have to look when not on my phone.

Manny and Klemon do whatever feels best. Hannah's due date was very hard for me. I hid from everyone husband and son incuded and slept and cried lots. Then when the day was over I pulled myself back together and went on with things. I still have Hannah's birthdate to deal with so I still feel like I have this huge thing hanging over me. Ttc can be soul distroying and I honestly can't wait to be done with it forever.

BFN for me too hun, i think i had some dodgy tests FRER is neg, theres always next month hun xxxx

Sorry Cath. It really did look good from the pic yesterday. Lets hope we get some luck soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->