CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I know, its madness, i done 2 ICs and a frer this morning and nothing! Never mind onwards and upwards hunny xxxxxxxx

Cath maybe you should go for a blood test. It seems odd that you've had a number of positives and negatives in the last week. If it had just been a single test, I would be less concerned. But because its been a few, there could be something going on in there. x

I know it is very weird hun, i just done another and im pos i can see something?! I think ill wait until AF arrives, if im still getting some neg some pos ill def go i got my consultants on Tue so hopefully he will give me some answers xxx

still maybe too early manny. lets hope so, are you testing very day now?

cath -sounds weird! i agree get a blood test done that way you know for sure hun. i have had a couple of false pos with the cheap internet ones before, how about one of the digital ones, they always seem reliable.

AF is due today, so at least by weekend i'll be over the worst of it. i was reading about aspirin which is meant to help some people..any thoughts?? xx

Not good news from my side. Starting spotting this morning so I think AF has decided to visit a few days early. Was hoping it was implantation but it is getting heavier so I think the witch is here. Shortest cycle I've ever had at only 25 days. But my last AF was only a couple of days long and I did ovulate a few days earlier so anything is possible. Oh well - we'll try again next month. Starting to get a bit bored of this now though.

Lemon - hope AF stays away for you. Have you tested again? RE the baby aspirin, I've been taking it since we started TTC after the last mc. The doctor told me to take it as a precaution from TTC all the way through to 35 weeks of pregnancy. Its supposed to help with sticky blood and even though all my clotting tests were normal, he told me to take it as a precaution anyway. Maybe ask your doc before but I don't think there is any harm in trying it.

xx

I had lines on ICs and neg on Ics i had 1 pos 1 neg on FRER and my superdrug tests were both neg lol i think they are all evaps, my cm was a bit pink this morn but now gone back to normal?! Im going to ring my EPAU in a bit and ask them a few questions, i still havent had af yet since MTX etc so its annoying me lol!

Manny are your cycles diff every month? xxx

Its all very strange Cath. I'm glad you are speaking to EPAU about it.

Cycles have been 28 days since last MC in May so its a bit odd that this month has been so off.

hhmmmmmmmmmm you dont maybe think it was a chemical do you hun??

just rung them they said its quite normal if i dont get af by mid september to go back, none the wiser really.

Oh and i take baby aspiring, my gp said its such a small dosage so it wouldnt do no harm xxx

It did cross my mind that it could be chemical although I really had no preg symptoms and the test I did yesterday was totally negative. My temps are still really high but I have had a cycle where my temps only dropped on about day 3 if AF. I think it might just be an off cycle. Hoping that its not an indication that I getting too old :(

Bleeding is now heavier than spotting so I'm definitely out.

Oh hun it doesnt mean your getting old, dont think like that, maybe it was just a one off or something? you are def not getting too old :hugs: xxxxxx

:( im sorry hun...i hate how we have no control over our insides! I was getting annoying with my cycles being so long after the mc...same with you cath its not good when we dont know what the hell is going on in there!
Klemon, hope af stays away for you!
not much news my end xxx

Manny having an unusual cycle every now and then is normal and since you did ov earlier your period would for sure come earlier no questions asked. You luteal phase rarely fluctuates (mc's and hormone issues aside). I really want you and cath and klemon to be pregnant along with us, and we'll all keep cheering everyone on until the end :) I hope the witch is at least nice to you.

Cath - so sorry about the witch getting you. But I'm thrilled that you now know where you are and that this is the proper cycle that you can properly TTC and when you get your BFP, you won't need to worry about it!

Lemon, has yours shown up?I hope not but if it has, at least the three of us are now really close in timing!

Thanks Kat and Kelly for the support. It really does help a lot. Kelly I had worked out estimate AF start date based on my usual 13 day LP but it was only 10 days (and according to my friend google, 10 days is short enough to cause concern). I will track it closely this cycle and if it stays at 10 days, I guess I will be going to the doctor again. Hoping it was just an off-cycle.

xx

Thank you hun i am thrilled!!! its really sore but i was told it would be after the ectopic, iv worked it out iv only had 3 periods this year lol!

Yeh def track it hun!! like you said if its short go to the drs, im hoping it was a one off, what CD are you now xxx

Cath glad you know where you at now and now you can try again :) you n2 are super close now thats good!! Klemon any sign?? Kelly hope your feeling ok xx

my ticker is wrong i think im ment to be a banana :D maybe not? god knows i give up x

Kat - 20 weeks today. You're half way!! I can't believe how quickly its going!!

Cath - I'm CD2 today so we're only 1 day apart. Although my cycle could be anywhere between 24 and 29 days and I'm not even going to try guess when I'll Ov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->