CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

oohhh Manny we are so close!!! my last cycle was only 25 days long. hopefully this will be our cycle!! you not using OPKs hun xxx

I think I'm going to do SMEP again. Even though it didn't work this cycle, I do like the way its all planned and you don't have to constantly worry. So we will start DTD on CD8 and start OPKs on CD10. What you going to do Cath?

Good thinking hun, i think you will ctch it if you plan it like that? ill just start using OPKs from the day af goes as my cycles are bit all to quiff after the EP and im just a serial poas lol but we normally dtd every other day but if i do ov on cd14 we will dtd every day that week? xxx

Hi ladies! So sorry af came manny, hope ur doing something nice this weekend? Af got me too this am. Was a day late so got excited yesterady but not meant to be. Thanks for aspirin advice- I'm giving it a go and I'm gonna get acupuncture!!!! Who knows, it can't hurt!!!

Kat- surely some bananas are really small!!! Random! Love it though, always makes me smile!
Are ur scans and kellys next week??
Hope u all enjoy the weekedn, I have planned a nice dinner tomo to preoccupy me.
Cath and manny- this is our month!!!!! Xxxx

Ohh maaaaan am sorry hun...right this is defo your lots month as your all the same time so i think its ment to be, i say defo go for smep :)
Ha i know..i think its 10.5 inches head to heel. 6.5 crown to rump and about 10.5 ounces or something like that. Mine and kellys scan both next Thurs :) am nervous excited! xx

Yes I had a scan baby is measuring perfectly and was moving there's a pic in my journal. I do have one possibly two subchorionic hematomas though. They're going to watch them and measure them at my next scan then I'll have a detailed scan in two weeks just for the clots and my fistula. I think one of them is my fistula which I knew about. It would be nice if there is just one and not two. They do increase your chances for mc unfortunately but I have my Doppler and haven't had bleeding so hopefully my body will reason them and no harm will come to baby. Sometimes the bleeding and growth can cause the placenta to disconnect from the uterus which can cause death for baby. Praying so hard this does not happen and they shrink by next scan and do not grow!

Kelly really hope its all alright. Did you have either of those with Skyler? At least you're being properly monitored and fingers crossed that they are fading away at your next scan.

Kat looking forward to an updated pic after the scan next week. I'm sure it is all going to be great.

Yes girls - the three of us are one day apart. Its gotta be a good sign! I feel goo distorting this month in a trio!

I went and visited my SIL yesterday who is due in 8 days. It was very hard going through all her baby things but I'm glade I've done it. I was so brave (patting myself on the back right now!) Leaving to go home tomorrow so I'm off to Oxford Street now to do some shopping!

xx

ahhh bless you, enjoy the retail therapy and hope your flights ok back home.

kelly - glad babys ok, must be nice seeing him/her growing!

enjoy your weekends xxx

Hopefully it shrinks! I never had this with any of my other pregnancies and though most SCH's resolve by 20 weeks I can't help but think look at all the statistically impossible/unlikely things that happened with hannah. I just can't count on karma to make things right. HB last night was 175 though :) Will have a listen today as well and every day after. I do have a scan on thursday and they will check and measure the sch's if they see them but I will let them know 2 were found and with any luck they'll say well we don't see any so they must be gone! Thats what I'm wanting to happen anyway.

Kat when is gender scan?

all 3 of your are close together this cycle? Yay! How amazing would that be for you all to get bfps at the same time.

Glad baby is growing well kelly, my scan on the 30th xx

yep we have had this conversation already haha :D xx

still trying to upload bump pics!!! stupid thing wont let me attach or change avatar!

noooo its not though its wrong its a banana haha xx

So why does it say cantaloup? Once you get past 18 weeks it doesn't go up every week at the beginning so it could be cantaloup.

I know we had the conversation before, baby brain :wacko:

Its all mixed up for some reason when you go to the website it does it in right order..ive given up on it anyway, its a pomegranate next so how the F does that work :D haha i had the same conversation twice with a girl at work last night in the space of a few hours :dohh: she was like you told me already hahaha oops.
2 more sleeps Kelly!!xx

Hi lovely ladies. I'm back... after a cancelled flight. an extra night in London and getting back to SA at midnight last night! Hope you're all well? Looking forward to some lovely scans this week. SMEP part 2 starts tomorrow. Lets hope its the last time I have to count the days for a long while.
M x

good luck this month manny!! Can i ask you lovely ladies, should i take Thomas with us to scan? oh mentioned it, i know he would like to come im just not 100% what if something is wrong!? any views?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->