• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Manny thats so funny! My doc apparently also gives the best sweeps so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I am tempted to give myself one at this point. Baby is 6 pounds 14 ounce if the scan is right but they can be off. I'm secretly hoping she's a little smaller. But at that weight Ive got motivation to get her out asap.

Mama thats great news

and cath sucks they make you give the monitor back!

Hey ladies, how are you all....missed you the last few days :( x

Kelly, that's a fab weight! Any news on the big day

Manny hope you and bump are well

Cath, how's you.

I don't like it on first tri :( too scaryv :( think ill stay here hehe

Xxxx

Lexi Serena Kelly was born march 13 @ 10:26 weighing 7 pounds 14 ounces.

Awww Kelly! Amazing news! Congrats to you and welcome to the world little Lexi. Please post a pic when you can. Going to check your journal now to see if one is there. Absolutely love the name. Lexi is on my top 5 at the moment too:)

Hang here mama. I remember how scary first tri was. How you feeling?

Ill post some in here when I get my laptop. I closed my journal for various reasons.

Looking forward to it. How you feeling? Must be such an amazing feeling having your little girl with you. And skyler must be delighted to be a big bro!

Kelly yay congratulations hun! Pics!!

Mamofthree how you feeling hun?

Manny I hope your well hun xxx

well in that case I hope you get your bfp before you have to start the trial!

Ill post pics once I'm home I don't have my laptop at the moment.

It's the most amazing feeling ever apart from having my son put in my arms that was just as amazing. Big bro gets to meet his sis today I'm excited to see how he reacts!

Awwww lovely news! Congrats Kelly...enjoy xx

Cath booooo, that's rubish it hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks Manny I think I will stay here lol, feel safer.

I'm doing fine, stopped testing Sunday as my control line was barely visable, as the test was so dark! Thought that had to be good, plus go urine test confirmed it. Testing was making me crazy lol. No major symptoms to report, bit tired and run down, crazy gag telex but no sickness. Solo bloated tho, ppl are giving me the is she look hahaha. Felt really awful with last mc and hcg was through the roof which wasn't normal for me, so here's hoping the milder symptoms are a good sign =) xxxx

Hi Ladies - just wanted to post some pics from my scan yesterday. Unfortunately baby either had an arm, a leg, a hand or the umbilical cord across its face from every angle that we tried but we got a couple of pics. I also took a screenshot of when baby kicked its legs right up. In your opinions, is this what I think it is??? :happydance:

Attachments

• Baby shot 1.jpg
    Baby shot 1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Baby shot 2.jpg
    Baby shot 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Potty shot.jpg
    Potty shot.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
Awwwwww these are amazing manny! Soooo cute. My third baby I had these done but the placenta was covering part of his face...yours are fab! Bet your really excited. Xxx

I think boy to!

Here are a few pics, the bump is 37+5 11 hours or so befor Lexi came!

Attachments

• lexi38weeks.jpg
    lexi38weeks.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
  • lexi.jpg
    lexi.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
  • lexi1.jpg
    lexi1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful Kelly! Welldone you! I hope you are both well, and enjoying getting to know each other. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->