• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I thought you were Hun. Whereabouts? Dh is from penygraig..Amos hill x

Im from Porth but live in Pontypridd with my oh lol small world isnt it? Love the way your dad found out too :rofl: xxx

I know lol. He's such an insensitive man too, he just kept reading my history even though I was totally dying lol.nit is a small world! Xx

Hilarious about your dad. But quite nice that the secret is out to the folks. Although I'm really close to both my parents and dh's parents, I still always found it awkward telling them everytime we were pregnant.

Mama it took me a lOng time to adjust to being pregnant in the early days. I did a test every day for at least 3 weeks after my first bfp - extreme! Those early days are scary but just take it one day at a time...

Right - you're next cath!!!

Kelly 38 weeks is so close for you now. I'm jealous! Can't believe I still have so long to wait. I'm getting so impatient already.

Lemon still thinkIng of you tons. I hope you are surrounded by lots of love and support. Let us know how you're doing when you're ready to come back here.

Kat please post some more pics. I love seeing other peoples little miracles!!

Still seems ages away and my induction hasn't been set yet. Hopefully ill decide at my next apt on Tuesday.

We always told our parents right away but no one else. Waited till nearly 13 weeks this time.

shes had her jabs today bless her xx

Attachments

• DSCN0632[1].jpg
    DSCN0632[1].jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Kat I love that little dress on her!!!! Xxx

Mamofthree hows you?

Kelly is it your scan tomorrow?

Klemon xxxxxxx

Aww kat...gorgeous! And bless her.x
H
Manny, hope you're well.x

Kelly, exciting stuff from this point...won't be long :)x

Cath, I'm ok Hun. Did another frer 14 dpo (yest) and itncame up quicker&was slightly darker :) hope ur ok :) x

feeling a bit stressed about lack of cm that's usual in pregnancy, but am thinking the dryness is cus ingot dehydrated after the sickness bug. (Sorry if tmi) am having to seriously use all my will power not to test everyday. I'd have to do it in secret if I did as other half would go nuts, :( xxx

Dont worry too much hun as it differs for women I know tbe majority have major cm but some have none and like you saud you haven't veen v well xxx

Im doing a trial for a clear blue study :happydance: xxx

Kat so cute!

Yes scan tomorrow gbs negative and membranes being stripped at next weeks apt!

Hope all goes well today Kelly!

Cath, what will that involve Hun? Sounds exciting :) thank you for being so lovely hunny. :)

I want to apologise to everyone for being so neurotic :(

Xxx

Dont be silly I can understand your worry hun :hugs: are you still testing lol I know i would be but im a serial poas addict lol!!

Oohhhh the CB trial!! Im so EXCITED to start it lol!! CB are sending me a brand new fertility moniter that hasnt been released to the public (obv because they are doing a trial on it ha) they will then send me loads of OPKS and HPTs, i have to write in a calander day that AF is here days that we DTD days that i got a peak etc, after the month is up i send back all the tests and moniter BBOOOO and they then send me £50's worth of love to shop vouchers!! xxx

Kat she is such a little princess! SOO cute!

Kelly hope all goes well today at your scan. Exciting that next app you get the process started! Eekkkk. Apparently my ob/gyn is nick-named golden finger because he can send any lady into labour. Lol.

Mama I seriously tested very day for weeks. We're all a bit neurotic after a loss. Don't worry - it's normal. How you feeling? Have you had any blood tests yet?

Cath trial sounds great and no need to but any tests this month. I hope it brings the luck that you've been waiting for!

Lemon sending more hugs your way. Xxx

Kat she is such a little princess! SOO cute!

Kelly hope all goes well today at your scan. Exciting that next app you get the process started! Eekkkk. Apparently my ob/gyn is nick-named golden finger because he can send any lady into labour. Lol.

Mama I seriously tested very day for weeks. We're all a bit neurotic after a loss. Don't worry - it's normal. How you feeling? Have you had any blood tests yet?

Cath trial sounds great and no need to but any tests this month. I hope it brings the luck that you've been waiting for!

Lemon sending more hugs your way. Xxx

Manny I havent been offered any bloods? I don't think they will keep tabs on me as have only had 2 losses, But am going to the gp on Monday so will ask...although am feeling more preg. We went out for lunch and I'm totally exhausted from it, plus couldn't eat a piece of toast this am. Never thought I'd be so happy to say that!

Oooooh Cath, that's fab! Free tests to poas with nd shopping vouchers..that's just too good an opportunity to miss :)

Xxx

Hey me again lol! Just did another frer and my test is darker than control :) :) :) super happy! Hope you're all well. Xxx

Ummm my last af was feb 3 feb so I guess that makes me 4 nearly 5weeks. Am going to gp tomorrow although they have said they won't do bloods am gonna try my luck and plead with them for my sanity.

Lol, I kept saying I didn't feel preg so my DH was going out of his mind and came back at lunch with a load of frers and made me do one. Lol. It was pos as soon as I wee'd on it :) think I'm about 16/ 17 dpo ish. Shattered from all the stressing now.Bring on the horrible symptoms pleeeeeaase!

Hope you guys are having a good day. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->