• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I'm doing pretty well, having some issues with breastfeeding, Lexi is shredding my nipples but I think I Have thrush so I'm pumping for the next couple of days and giving her that till I see the doc.

Cath, what did the dr say? Isn't it good if above 30 or something....don't know about an upper limit though? How long is your cycle? Xx

Kelly, do you have symptoms. Of thrush ie glazed or white nipples/ patches in baby's mouth? Also do you get pain throughout feed or just during the latch and initial minute. Sorry Hun, not being noses lol, I'm an nct breast feeding counsellor lol, it's a passion, and it's horrible having issues in the early days. If the pain ends after the first few mins and u have no obvious signs it unlikely. Cracked nipples, that are sore and red can be extremely painfully, but will get better as you both get used to position and attachment. Do you know if you have a local nct branch near...consultants and counsellors often no more than GPS...just a thought tho Hun. Xxxx

Y its all normal it means my ovulation is really good and if an egg were to implabt my lining would be really thick. With my ectop my progesterone was 69. Been having really aching inner thigh today hhmmm

How you feeling hun xxx

I'm ok, started feeling a bit sick and super tired. Stressing because Ive got round ligament pain and I think I have a cyst on my right ovary. Its not painful but just a dull ache on my right side. I was going to take atrip to A&e just to put my mind at ease, but its gone today, and its the same pain i get around ovulation and AF. I know i've had it before but I just keep thinking somethings wrong. Have a scan in two weeks though :)

Do you think somethings up then cath? You could potentially test now couldn't you...still early but possible?

xxx

oh yay for scan!! thats exciting! how far gone will you be then hun??

hhmmmm dont know hun tbh im in 2 minds, i have tested and bfn booo xxx

Booooo might just be a bit early...ur bound to have concerns though. Every little twinge is a new thing to worry over for me.

I will be 8 plus 6 .. I booked it for the wrong week, meant to book it for 7-6 but got muddled lol. Got this massive fear there won't be anything in there. I am looking forward to it though.

You got your monitor now ? Xxx

ohhh bless you im sure it will all be fine hun, your bound to be worried though chick. is it a private scan or nhs?

Nope, they sent an email yest saying they are delayed and will be sent out in the next few weeks :-( xxx

It's private Hun with baby bond in st melons in Cardiff. It's £100 well spent if it means I spend the rest of my weeks feeling less stressed. My gp has been totally useless, and they don't seem to care so no chance of getting one on nhs !!! They won't even check my bloods :( I did read that nice guidelines are/ have changed though and ow they are starting to refer woman after two miscarriages as opposed to three which is good. Not my gp though unfortunately.

Hopefully it'll be with you in time for o next cycle then if you don't have a bfp before then. If I hadn't been so dehydrated from that bug I don't think I would've got a poas so early. See how you feel in a couple of days. I felt like I was out last cycle yet the one before that I was convinced I was preg so ya never know.

Was a achey inner thigh a symptom with the ep or is it usual before af for you Hun? Xxxx

Ahhhh right, the fertility clinic next to the Royal Glam Hospital is £75 but for you its out of your way and you would be paying extra in fuel to get there, the Royal Glam are excellent tho i can self refer myself for a scan, I did it after the mc when i got preg with the ep their really good, my GP is the same as yours, she called me yesterday with my day 21 results and i said 'oh shall i see you next month then?' and she said no i know your ov thats fine! GREAT! Your bound to be nervous hun but i think it'll be ok chick :-D

Im not sure tbh i cant really remember, having a few tinges/pushing type feeling around my right ovary now...i did say i wasnt going to SS this month! xxx

Awe that does sound good! I live just off the a48 bypass though so st melons is two more junctions on. So how do you self refer to the royal glam? Did you call the early preg unit and they give you an apt? I wish uhw would do that....was gonna go in and say I was worried, but it'd mean going through a&e and I feel bad cuz I'm not sick just neurotic..lol!

I always get that feeling around my ovary..I have it now infact, and can't be sure if its a hormonal thing or whether its a small cyst forming after o. My right one always gets cysts...never feel a thing from my left one, I swear it doesn't work!

Symptom spotting is evil :( whenever I think I am..I'm not, and vice versa lol. It just drives us crazy. It'll happen though Hun, especially as next month you're going all out with this monitor :) who knows this one may be the cycle, and I got everything crossed for you, you deserve it Hun!! what does your Oh think about the trial? Mine gets stressed when I mention charting or opts or anything that makes it into a science project as he calls it lol. Xx

Yep, I ring up the EPU and tell them that iv had a mc and now an ep and im pregnant again and im wondering if i can self refer for a scan BUT cause i was in the EPU for 3 days every week for 3 weeks with the mc and then 4 days a week for 2 weeks before i had my op with my ep the nurses know me quite well.

Well if you often get cysts hun why dont you ring the EPU and explain your history with the cysts etc and (play on it a bit) say how much its hurting etc? They might just tell you to come in on thursday for a scan?

oh dont ask about that bloody machine!! they sent me an email yesterday saying that they will have to send another consent form out because there are a few extra things added to it! Af is due Saturday so i really cant expect it here next cycle :-( Not happy cxxx

That's so bad! You'd think they'd want to get it out to you ASAP so they can get whatever results they want!! That's ridiculous!

I might do that Hun it can't harm to ask can it?! You're right though you do have to play on it. Haven't heated from the midwife yet either. Thought the first apt was 8 weeks. If I had I'd prob ask them. They're prob ignoring me lol....not her again hahaha.

Xxx

Its bad that you have to do that to be seen but just think you wont be the first or the last that has to do it hun! give them a ring and see what they say, let me know xxx

hey all, just popping in to say hello and a massive CONGRATS to kelly- what a cutie pie! I really like Lexi too after watching Grays!

Congrats mama too xx

Hope ur ok Kat, Manny and Cath.

Im waiting to ov, then on next cycle starting my monitoring month before IVF no 2 starts..i will keep u updated as to what happens..theyve done chromosome tests on us both and on the miscarriage tissue and im going for immune testing next week so maybe something will show up. i have sort of left the assisted conception threads as its all a bit too depressing so this is the first time ive been on here since so i will pop back in soon to see how u all are! lots of love xx

Klemon so glad to see you! I hope your second cycle goes much better! You won't have the infection thing so here's tooth embies and lots of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->