• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

I'm 10dpo hun, It appeared within 1minute and is the same thickness as the control. I just took the test apart lol, and it's definately there...very faint, but def blue and not grey. feeling crampy though so maybe its a chemical again. x

CB Evaps arent grey their blue but this doesnt sound like one hun :) Cramping is a good sign!! Go and get a Superdrug test their sooooo cheap and sooooo good lol i love SD ones and CB Digis :happydance: xxxxxxxxxx

P.s I hope you dont take what iv said as a bad way hun about the CB Plus xxxxxxx

Not at all hun! They are terrible for running! It's just so damn hard isn't it? Thing is when I did my frer a few days ago I had a watermark type line which was a bit suspicious as the only time I've had one of those I was actually pregnant. I was kinda happy the cb turned pos so quickly (if it was lol) as it's a 25 sensitivity, and with my chem I only had a pos frer. Am sick though, so can't go out :( Will have to wait :( x

Well iv got a few ICs with me at work if you want me to send them to you hun? Saves you going out?? xxx

Oooo exciting! Sounds positive to me.

I have a scan on wed.

Thanks Cath for the offer...that's really kind. My DH is going out to get a frer tonight for tomo morning. I'm a bit concerned now though as new they were unreliable for some. I've always had good results from them in past so thought I'd use them again. Maybe it's a false pos? How would I tell? It faded after about 20minutes..still there but harder to see, but all the hpt info sheets say to disregard after 10mins. Help...majorly stressing now!

Oooooh kelly that's exciting!

xxxx

Awww love it will be positive! It showed up mega quick!! You've got realky sore boobies too and that test worked for me last time too :-D :-D :-D pma hun!!

Kelly tgats fab

Klemon hope your ok hun xxxxx

Mama that is very exciting. I'v used cb a few times and they have seemed to work fine for me. Let us know in the morning. I have everything crossed for you!

Kelly yay for your scan. Is this your last one?

Fms I'm doing much better (except had a car crash yesterday but wasn't serious. My ob is on holiday now for 10 days so hoping all stays calm.

Xx

Hi All, am kinda worried because it's light, but I'm about 11dpo today. The clearblue plus did work correctly for me. What do you all think? xxx

Attachments

• pregnancy test.jpg
    pregnancy test.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
Thats a definite BFP!!! Congrats. I think the strength is perfect for 11 dpi so don't worry about how dark it is. Lets hope its an uneventful 9 months for you!

Thank you so much many! I'm scared to get excited tbh. I had convinced myself yesterday's cb was a false pos because it seemed to vanish after 10/20minutes, and then dh was sick so couldn't go out to get a frer. I went to Asda in my pjs at 7am lol! My heart was pounding...and then after a min there it was. Hopeful all will be uneventful.

How are you manny anyway?

Xxxxx

Congratulations hun! What a fab St Davids Day prezzie xxx

Thanks hunny! I'm really stressed about it though. Am driving dh mad lol...keep thinking the worst. I guess that's to be expected though. Doesn't help that I've had a stomach bug...tired&emotional lol. Happus dydd dewi sant! X

Awww hun I know your thinking the worst im sure I will be too but what df and I have agreed to do is if I get pg again we aren't gonna worry we are going to enjoy every moment of it because if the worst does happen at least we had a few weeks of being happy rather than worry hun try that xxxxxxxx

That's a great line for 11dpo!

Manny glad to hear you're ok. No it's not my last scan but maybe it is lol. I'm having them every week till baby comes so if it is my
Last ill be super happy. Going to ask about a 38 week induction. Hoping they don't make me wait till 39 weeks.

Thanks guys! Got an infected wisdom tooth now too! Let the fun begin lol. Kelly hope all went well yest, on the plus side you get to see bubs more often :) Cath, I need so company...come on bfp!!!!!xxx

Kelly yay for weekly scans

Im trying mamofthree well not yet byt when Monday co es ill be in my fertile week so ill whip tbe preseed out and away we go lol how you feeling hun xxx

yey congratulations!:happydance: come on cath!!
Kelly fingers crossed its your last then;)
manny hope your ok after car crash!
k lemon thinking of you hun xxx

Sounds like a plan hunny!

I'm ok, been Gargling salt water to try to get rid of this pain in my wisdom tooth...am not gonna have antib's this early. Sometimes I feel really preg, then other times normal. What is stressing me is that I had really bad breast pain up until cd 9 when I had what I now know to be implantation cramps and now I hardly feel them. Maybe it's a good thing as I always get it before AF?

Wasn't going to tell anyone either but it slipped out to a friend of mine, and my dad was using the Internet on my iPad and I had left one of my pages open. Think I'd been googling antibiotics in early preg or something, and he read the whole page out loud. I'm guessing they know now lol. Feel like a teenager lol. Got DH mum coming down from Rhondda this aft so she' ll prob know too....grrrrrrrr silly me. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->