• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

oohh Mamofthree only one more sleep hun!! cant wait to see your update tomorrow! i shall be on here waiting patiently for you :-D

Thanks ladies, feel a bit better after having a 2 week break. xxx

Good luck chick not that you need it...il be waiting patiently for your post xxx

Perfect :) 8w 5d...am out at mo but will update ASAP girlies. Thank you for you fantastic support! Xxx

Great news hun im chuffed for you and your family. ....:happydance: xxx

Awwww thats fab hun! When I s your 12 week scan now xxx

Hiya Hun,

Sorry for the late reply, totally missed your message!

Well, I handed my forms in for the midwives when I was 5 weeks, and I still haven't heard anything! I've been calling the Drs and they just said she's really busy and will call me in due course. I keep saying ill be 10 weeks this weekend ya know?! And tbh I'm a bit edgey as although everything looks good, I just can't shake flashbacks of mc at 12weeks last time. I spoke to the gp about it and he brushed me off and said well the last one wasn't growing and this one is...how insensitive!!! I think I might book a private scan with baby bond again for the beginning of may. It'll be money well spent.

What ya been up. To anyway Hun? You ok?

Xxxx

Awww I don't blame you hun itll be bad enough waiting if you bave had no problems before but if you have had a mc your like I need to know NOW! have a look at the fertility clinic by RGH hun as they are a bitccheaper.

Im good chick. My clear blue trial pack came today so for once I want af to hurry up lol xx

I will Hun ! Anything to save abit of money. Dh is being supportive, but I can tell he's adding up all the money we will have spent on scans lol.

Oomph, does it look easy to use? I have no idea what they even look like. They took they're time mind you didn't they?!

Hurry up AF and on to the next cycle, and free tests did you say? I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you Hun...I really hope this is your cycle.

Xxx

Heres the link chick....https://crgw.co.uk/pregnancy-scanning-services.php All men are the same hun!! DF would the same too!! I would just book it and tell him we need to be there at this time lol!

Noopppeee it looks so confusing lol!! Going to have to sit down and read it all tonight, i think AF is due a week sat but i think my ov is delayed this cycle for some stupid reason!!! ggrrrrrrrr

Thanks chick, if i dont get a bfp using this then i think we are going to go to fertility Dr as come June it would be a year since the ectopic so we can ask for help/tests then xxx

Mama congrats on a cute little baby and a healthy growing one at that! Docs can be insensitive, I had an ass of a doc going through the IVF clinic, I finally switched near the end of my second fresh cycle. Best decision ever.

Cath I hope you don't need to do the trial either!

Kat, klemon and many how are you doing?

Thanks Kelly, hope lexi is well :)

Well, I finally saw a midwife today so hopefully ill get my 12 week scan within the first trimester lol, but I doubt it! Apparently I have to be consultant led until further notice due to it being baby no. 5. . Am going to question this as NICE guidelines state pregnancy no. 6 has to be consultant led. Anyway, jumping the gun a bit, but trying to think positive now I've seen a heartbeat :)

Midwife was a bit odd too, and literally interrupted every time I said something, but on the whole I'm happy.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Xxx

Hi everyone,
mama congrats :) hope all goes well this time for you!
Cath have you resisted testing yet haha any symptoms?

Kelly how is lexi doing now? Manny, hope you are keeping well, I forget how long you have left but don't think its long?
Lemon hope you are good?

Izzy is doing great sleeping fab as well but still having a problem with her tummy, she just seems uncomfortable all the time, I have tried everything! Docs and hv just fob me off because of the good weight gain, its heartbreaking though and I don't know what else to do :(
Also had a huge fall out with Seans mum and its put a right dark cloud over the wedding and to be honest I don't even know if they are going to come!!

love to everyone :) xxx

44 days manny!!! ha just looked :) exciting xx

Hey Kelly hope Lexi is well hun!

Mamofthree woohooo for seeing the MW!! FX you will def et your scan in first tri! exciting! Baby no. 5 wowza!! what are the ages of your children hun?

Kat hey hun! awwww why did you argue chick? Hope your well? xxx

Hi Ladies. Whats happening?

Kat I'm sorry Izzy is so uncomfortable. I spent Sunday with my friend whose little girl is 3 1/2 months too and really batteling with reflux. It really is heartbreaking to watch. I hope it rights itself really soon. Do you think hers is reflux? Or colic? Poor thing...
Sorry about the MIL. Really hope you get everything sorted out before the wedding. Can't believe it is just around the corner now. Does the dress fit????

Cath - this has surely got to be your month. Are you going to test soon? Have you been using your sample stuff? Really hoping for good news. Its definitely time!

Kelly - how is Lexi? Do you have some updated pictures? Hope things are going better with the DH too?

Mama - how old are your children. Wow - you must really have your hands full. I'm worried I'm not going to cope with 1!

Lemon I'm sure you must be starting your next round soon. Please let us know what is happening so we can keep you in our thoughts and send lots of positive vibes across the ocean!

FMS - not long to go. I'm so keen to meet this little person. I haven't slept in weeks and my heartburn is now beyond Gaviscon. I'm seeing my GYN next week and going to ask him for something a bit stronger. DH is going away this weekend for a week so hoping baby stays put until he gets back but at least my mum is coming to stay just in case anything happens. Our furniture arrived yesterday so as soon as we get the accessories and linen, I will set it all up and put up a pic.

Hope you all have a great day! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->