• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Manny not long at all now hun!! EEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! You excited!??! Sounds like you've got the next few weeks all planned out! Def post a pic of nursery hun!!

Ahhh i forgot to mention I ov late this month lol, i think i ov at CD20 and im currently CD25 so got a while before AF comes grrr xxx

Awwwww kat, that is heartbreaking, my eldest was always grippy& cried in pain 24/7 but like you said , he was gaining was so the drs were no use. I think he had colic, tbh we still don't know enough about the specific cause of colc. It's frustrating that many drs want the facts staring them in the face before they'll look into anything...it's sad that a distressed baby isn't enough to make them listen :( sending you bth hugs xxx

Cath& manny.. My children are 7, 5, 31/2 & 28months. This will be my biggest age gap as my little Iolo will be 3 December 24th, so just a month or so after my due date. X

Cath, I frequently O late it annoys the life out of me because I just want to get there!!! So hard waiting until testing too. This cycle was a freak one for me, I never O cycle day 15. I have everything crossed that's cross able...lol. Did you figure out the monitor :) x

Manny, I think kat said 44 days left? That's soooooo exciting, it'll fly by :) hope the heart burn settles and you manage to get some rest! The last few weeks are always so uncomfortable, but it's soooo worth it. Ooooohhhhh can't wait to see this little one.

Xxx

Right, well my scan on NHS will make me 14w1d midwife called to let me know a second ago, so have just booked a dating scan for Sunday at 11weeks :)

I just can't wait that long ill go out of my mind. Have been told this is my last private scan lol.

So Sunday at 11 am :)

Xxx

ahhhh so exciting!! I cant believe your scan would have been 14 weeks!! theres no way i could have waited either hun i dont blame you!!

Well i think its pretty straight forward lol i hope but im on a forum on here with 4 other girls who are using it so we can help each other out xxx

Lexi is doing ok! At her weigh in last tuesday she was 9 lbs 3 oz so gained a pound in about 10 days which is great. She still vomits her feed up a lot but she's gaining, it just means I do a lot of laundry.

Manny you're so close now! I can't wait to see baby!

Kat, you're getting married so soon! How exciting.

Cath, I'm sad you ov'd late and now we all have to wait longer till you test haha.

Klemon I hope things are well.

Mama yay for seeing a heartbeat!

I'll post updated pics next time I'm on Lexi is waking up looking for food and my son is running around bottomless at the moment :wacko:

Mamofthree how w as the scan chick? ?

Kelly yay for Lexis gain! ! Boo for the extra laundry :-(

How is everyone xxx

Hiya hun,

Im going today instead as the clinic are trialing a brand new state of the art 4d scanner, and its cheaper as they are not used to it :) My apt is at 1.40, so i shall be back on asap !!!!!!!

xxxx

Good luck Mama. Let us know how you get on.

Cath how are you hun? Is your ticker still a few days out? When are you going to test? I have a good feeling about this month!!

Kelly very pleased Lexi is gaining weight. Horrible that she still vomits. I really hope that she grows out of it soon. Yay - look forward to some new pics!

Hi Kat and Lemon.

FMS - no much. Just waiting for something to happen. I'm very ready now to have baby here (so I can say goodbye to this heartburn) but work is crazy and not sure when I am going to be able to finish up.

Manny its the correct ticker i think hun, lol iv started already hun bfn as usual!!

When are you due to take ML hun??? xxx

Fingers crossed its just too early. Let us know what happens tomorrow.

Unfortunately/ fortunately I work for myself so although I am planning on taking ML, I need to keep an eye on things and make sure work is still ticking over. I don't think I'll be able to stop working completely. I had a new employee starting today so hoping I can slowly start handing things over. I'm hoping to not come into the office for 4 months but just going to have to see what happens. Its so busy at the moment too :(

Will do hun, if not i start my CBFM on Friday so thats something!!

Ohhhh no and yay at the same time haha! can you just pop in for like a day or 2 days a week after the baby is born hun or is it quite intense that you would need to be there for more days a week? xxx

Hi All,
What an amazing experience! The real time 4D pictures on screen were amazing, unfortunately they were so clear it gave a few secrets away lol. The pictures aren't as good, but inreal life...wow! baby measuring 11.w 1d according to lmp, and 12w0d according to crl. x

Attachments

• Baby Jones_3.jpg
    Baby Jones_3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Baby Jones_1.jpg
    Baby Jones_1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Baby Jones_8.jpg
    Baby Jones_8.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Yes hun, we think boy lol. the songraphers and trainer were whispering about how hard it would be to keep it a secret later in preg with this machine, and i said 'what?' and she said oh nothing, its just that its so clear we cant hide the sex lol...low and behold we looked at the screen and there it was hahahahahahaha. they wont confirm at this stage, but come on....it was obvious in 4d lol.

I am relieved hun, honestly...this week has been the worst with the last one leaving us at almost 12weeks.

Where are you at now chick? xxxxx

Hahahah woopsy!! what did you say when you seen that he was a he lol! I suppose they will just have to turn their heads lol! My sis had a 4D one with my nephew but she didnt know the sex so he must have hidden his willy very well lol!!

Ohhhhh I bet, its like a weight off your shoulders and you get another one in 2 weeks time!! woohooo!!

10DPO today hun, no BFP, using CBFM next cycle and if we still dont get a BFP going to go to fertility Dr xxx

Congrats Mama. Awesome pictures. What are your other kids? (Sorry if I've asked you this before)... the 4D experience is amazing. We had one at 29 weeks and even then baby kept kicking its legs up and revealing its bits - we tried not to look but one pic clearly looked like boy bits. So happy for you.

Cath you are defitely next on the list - sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

RE work - I can at least work from home so definitely wont be coming into the office over ML. Just need to be online in case.

Thanks manny! and I don't think working is permitted at 34 weeks lol...strictly spoiling now ;)

Cath-it's still early hun, but i would defo see how this cycle goes and seek advise for your sanity! ttc is a nightmare at the best of times, but after lossess emotions run extra high. Definately agree, sending loads of positive thoughts your way.

I gotta say i was a little cross with them, but ah well, it's done now. This machine is going to replace all the current 4d scanners, it's crazy! We had a 4d done with our third at 28weeks, but that wasnt a patch on this. mY pics won't upload properly though.

xxx

Just popping in to say Hi and check on the babies progress!!Nearly there manny woo hoo!!

Cath - I would def get referred and if you have any concerns pay privately for some tests as NHS is poooooo!!

Quick update for you- on many many drugs for immune type stuff at ARGC and hopefully downregging later this week, just got another blood test on Thurs.

Have been super busy back and forth to London. DH genetic results came back showing a balanced translocation- we saw a geneticist and basically it explains all our infertility and the mc's when we did get preggo so we have to have PGD - basically they take a cell on day 3 from the embryo send it to oxford and see it is normal..you do run the risk of having no normal embryos of course. To say i was gutted was an understatement. We talked about donor sperm but I cant do it yet, and we have pennies for prob 2 more gos at IVF befoer we need to reconsider. I have moved to fertility friends now as theres much more info on their from people with this- you can follow my diary if you go to the PGD section and its called "Klemon and Mouse".
I will be back of course here to see these little bubbas born and to give you some support Cath. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lots of love to you all! xx

Hi Hun, im so sorry you didnt get the result you needed, but its sounds like there are still options :) Its really good to hear from you & good luck with everything klemon, really hope to have some good news from you in the not so distant future Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->