• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1!! anyone want to buddy up :)

Lemon so nice to hear from you. At first read, I couldn't work out why you were sad because "balanced translocation" sounds like it should be healthy. But have now googled it and all makes sense now. I so sorry that you are having to go through this but I guess at least you know now more about the issues and can take steps to try get to where you want to be. I presume that your hubby is the carrier if you considered donor sperm? Is it hereditary? I'm not too clued up on the whole IVF process but does down-regging mean that you will have the actual extraction in your next cycle? Any idea when they will put the embys back? Or will that depend on what they look like. I'm sorry about all of this but really pleased you are getting the assistance you deserve and really hope and pray that you get your little baby this round and don't have to do this horrible process again. I've signed up to FF so I can track your progress but please also keep popping on here to keep us updated.

xxx

Klemon: I'll have to google it to as I have never heard of it. Glad they've got a course of action for you and please keep us updated! I hope you get lots of normal embryos.

Mama those are some cool pics but don't start buying blue yet! At 11 weeks the penis and vagina still look a lot alike I'll be very interested to see if the techs were right with their guess!

Here are some pics of Lexi! First two from easter and last one from a few days ago with her smiling.

Attachments

• IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0333.jpg
    DSC_0333.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
Lol, I won't Kelly! Baby was measuring a week ahead though so they do start changing about 12weeks although very small still. I'm hoping she wasn't as I wanted a surprise. She used an enlarged 4d image to look...wish she hadn't, but as they were trailing this new machine I didn't have much say. Was lovely though. Lovely pics Hun, she so beautiful xxx

I love the sleepy middle picture too! I could eat her lol, she look so cute :) I want one now, it's just too long to wait! Xxx

If I could eat her up I would, I have to settle with about a billion kisses a day :)

I'm still like that with my littlest boy, he's 28mnths, and runs from me now lol. I guess there's only so many raspberries on his tummy he can take. They are hard to resist though, make the most of them being little I say xx

I still do it to my son and he's 32 months old! Lol

Hi Ladies - how is everyone? Its been very quiet on here lately.

Not much news from me. On maternity leave and loving having a little bit of time off work. Went for a massage and hair cut today and now tucked up on the sofa. Just want baby to arrive now. I saw the doctor on Thursday and he predicted that things would start happening within the week (which is now nearly up!!!)

Kat and Kelly - hope you're little ones are doing well? Kat - are you married now? Any pics?

Mamma - hope the pregnancy is going well?

Cath - what is happening with you? I see you have a wedding ticker up but still quite a wait to go. Is the fertility trial still on?

Klemon - I've been following you on Fertility Friends. Glad to hear that things are finally moving forward. Please keep updating.

Take care everyone. xx

Ohhh manny how exciting! I hope your relaxing on ML hun! Are you all set and ready? 1

Yep booked the wedding for Cyprus 2015 hun. Iv finished the trial now just waiting to test xxx

Hi manny!! It won't be long...even though the last few weeks always seem to drag for me. I do everything in my power to get myself into labour once I get to 37 weeks. I'm soooooo excited for you! Sounds like you've had a relaxing day though, enjoy :)

All is well here, managed to get my NHS scan last week, will update with a pic later, my scanner broke last week so couldn't get it onto comp :( so cute though, you could see little calves and toes! Baby has ginormous feet too lol....and looks strong...measuring a week ahead still, but they've left my due due date since I know I ovulate late. Was a bit worried yest as had horrible contraction type braxton hicks things, but gp reckons I have a uti so got antib's and things have settled loads today. I always suffer from a bit of an irritable uterus anyhow.im still anxious, but keep telling myself I'm heading towards 15 weeks now, and really have to start trying to accept this is happening. DH is getting excited too now bless, he wasn't so sure just a few weeks ago that he wanted a fifth, and was worried for me too, but he actually gave my tummy a little rub this am hahahahahaha.

Hi Cath! How are you? Feels like agggggges since we've spoken. When do you plan to test Hun? Exciting stuff re. The wedding. It's going to be so much fun planning. I love Cyprus too, the pics will be lush in all that sunshine :) reckon I've jinxed the sunshine by getting my spring wardrobe out last week when it was nice lol.

Kelly, your avatar is just so gorgeous! I used to put headbands on Cadi when she was a baby, but she's a bit of Tom boy now she's 5 :( got a tutu on her the other day and she ruined it climbing trees with her brother....ah well.

Xxx

Manny can you fill us in on what Klemon is up to? I hope you have your little one soon! Can't wait to see squidgy baby pics again!

Mama yay for scan! The large headband was a gift from my SIL and I love it! It's so much fun dressing lexi up.

I've started a new parenting journal, click on my siggy to get to it, I posted like 27 pictures in there if you want to see more of Lexi. Im to lazy to post them in all the different threads I post in.

Oooo Cyprus - that will be amazing. V jealous Cath. Hoping for that BFP in the next few days!

Mamma so glad the scan went well and that all is looking good. And so pleased your OH is getting excited too. Bet the other kids are ecstatic to have a new sibling joining them soon.

Kelly - Lexi is just so beautiful. I'm so pleased you have started your journal again. Although I don't comment, its great to keep up to date with whats happening in everyones lives.

RE Klemon, her last update was on Monday and she had just been given the go-ahead to start stimming so keeping everything crossed that it goes really well and that this is her third time lucky!

Yay for another scan Mamofthree!! Sounds like it went amazing hun and you got to see so much!! Exciting!! So glad OH Is getting excited, I think most OH's would find it a bit daunting having another baby but it takes time for them to come around - i think men worry more than us women - not with the health complications side of it but other things e.g money etc!

Kelly hi hope your well!

Thats fab news about Klemon i have everything x for her!!

Manny how you feeling today??

I have no idea when im going to test hun, we got a peak sat and sun but only managed to dtd on the Friday as we went camping all weekend :-( Im not sure what day i would class as 1DPO so im just going to wait until prompted by the machine to start testing :-D xxx

Ooo cath good luck!

Thanks for the update on Klemon!

I'll be tracking the start of my cycles on fertility friend once they come back I expect my cycle back in the next month or so.

Manny can't believe you're nearly at the end.

Hi Ladies - quick update... went for another growth scan today and doctor still thinks baby is coming soon. But due to low fluid levels, I've been booked in for an induction on Tuesday morning. Very excited to finally be meeting this little one. I'll keep you all posted on developments. xx

Yeayyyyyy manny, at least you know roughly now when you'll meet little one! So excited for you xxxx

Hi everyone. Team yellow is officially.... Team blue! Our little man, Joshua James Martin, was born at 13h55 rsa time and weighs 2.7kgs. He is so perfect and we are totally besotted! Will update with pic and birth story soon. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->