CD1 August 31 anyone?

Hey Sarah
Still havent tested & I'm going slightly mad bcus of it :rofl:
I just dont know what to do AF still isnt here & i have quite watery cm sorry tmi x
I'm so tempted to go get a test but I'm so nervous in case its :bfn: :cry:
Also are you supposed to the test with FMU?? or can you do it at any point of the day???
Nobody told me that TTC would be so bloody confusing :rofl:

Hi guys,
Hope everyone is well.
Reedy, it's best to test with FMU. Glad to hear :witch: hasn't arrived yet.
I'm afraid I'm out for this cycle :(
I hope that you guys get your :bfp: soon.
:hug:
Mx

So sorry to hear that Munchkin :hugs:

There's something to be said for waiting to test Reedy... kind of exciting if you can wait! Your AF not arriving is a great start! I agree, that FMU is best, though I think the rule is after 14DPO you can test with any, but you'll get a clearer answer with FMU. Good luck :)

I'm a bit all over the place. I had my pos OPK at CD19, but then no ovulation(sick). Then pos again yesterday (well I think, very nearly as dark 2nd line) at CD26 and with EWCM but no temp dip today.... another very nearly as dark tonight.... and now I have a back ache... AF due sometime between yesterday and tomorrow.... who knows!!!!

Wishing everyone a good week :)

I am out too....started spotting which I always get when af is due...

Sorry Hekate :hugs:
Tanya popped on today and :witch: has still stayed away from her, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she gets her :bfp: this cycle.
:dust: for all!
Mx

Hey Reedy, you must be like 16 DPO now? And a few days late? I'm revising my advise! It must be driving you crazy by now.

:test::test::test::test:

Good luck for a :bfp:

So sorry Munchkin and Hekate.. :hugs: I have started my usual cycle of AF... boobs stopped hurting as much and I am having AF cramps.. Looks like I might be out soon. I am not due until Thursday.. I hope if she is coming she comes early.

hey Girls
Well I couldnt put it off any longer & took a test yesterday with a CB digi & :bfn: :cry: had a good old cry with DH (he was so lovely) & a bit of a cry last night too :cry:
Although still no sign of AF I was going to test again on wednesday if she still wasnt here then moved it to friday now I've decided I'm just not going to test at all bcus i felt so crap seeing that :bfn: I'm going to leave it a good while & if she still isnt here by next week (6th-12 Oct) I'll try again but not sure yet I'll keep you all updated x x x

Good luck everyone for next month x :dust:

hey Girls
Well I couldnt put it off any longer & took a test yesterday with a CB digi & :bfn: :cry: had a good old cry with DH (he was so lovely) & a bit of a cry last night too :cry:
Although still no sign of AF I was going to test again on wednesday if she still wasnt here then moved it to friday now I've decided I'm just not going to test at all bcus i felt so crap seeing that :bfn: I'm going to leave it a good while & if she still isnt here by next week (6th-12 Oct) I'll try again but not sure yet I'll keep you all updated x x x

Good luck everyone for next month x :dust:

Hey, don't give up yet! There are many cases where people get :bfn: even well after they're late, then go on to get :bfp: :) How sensitive was the test you used? (You can check on www.peeonastick.com). So sorry that it wasn't the news you wanted, but it still could be. And even if not next week, then very soon :)

:hug:

Edit: Ignore my qu about the brand. You mentioned the digi.. blonde moment

Thanks Sarah x
As long as AF stays away I still have a little bit of hope I just wish I knew either way so I could get on with things rather than being stuck in Limbo

Hows things with you? x

Thanks Sarah x
As long as AF stays away I still have a little bit of hope I just wish I knew either way so I could get on with things rather than being stuck in Limbo

Hows things with you? x

Weird:dohh: Pos OPK at CD26 with EWMC for several days ... but now spotting/back pain....? I think AF will be here tomorrow. Somewhat confusing.

Is being late normal for you, or pretty rare?

Thanks Sarah x

Hows things with you? x

Weird:dohh: Pos OPK at CD26 with EWMC for several days ... but now spotting/back pain....? I think AF will be here tomorrow. Somewhat confusing.

Very unusual but I've been on the pill for nearly 7 years but can always remember my periods being around 28 days I've never gone a whole month without AF showing up

Could spotting be implantation?? Sorry I'm useless at this sort of thing I'm not clued up enough x

Thanks Sarah x

Hows things with you? x

Very unusual but I've been on the pill for nearly 7 years but can always remember my periods being around 28 days I've never gone a whole month without AF showing up

Could spotting be implantation?? Sorry I'm useless at this sort of thing I'm not clued up enough x

I was on the pill for about ten years. Before that I was 28 days, without fail. Now I'm a bit less regular. My spotting is prob not implant bl as DH was until until Sat! (I'd have some explaining to do!). And if I did manage to ov late (i.e. when I got that pos OPK CD26...) it would be too soon :(

You could always do a blood test if you just wanted an answer. Don't you just love the waiting! TTC - so much less romantic than imagined:dohh:

Hate blood tests so think I'll just have to wait it out :hissy:

Hope you get your :bfp: soon hun x

I am sorry reedy you had to look at a BFN it's so disappointing...hope you get your BFP soon!:hugs:

hi all - CD 2 for me today so she got me yesterday :witch: but I am ok and looking forward to a Nov :bfp: as by then DHs medication should be out of his system and spermies back to normal... good luck everyone :hugs:

hello tanya....nice to see you...

witch got me last night!....there we go again....

hugs to everyone

HeKate & Tanya sorry to hear the :witch: got you both fingers crossed for you :bfp: next month x :hugs:

She still hasnt shown her ugly face here yet hoping it stays that way & I'm still in with a chance of my :bfp:

Hi All, Me too :cry: I'm counting tonight (or maybe tomorrow morning??) as CD1, so off we go again. We can all do it in November :) Excellent news that you're still :witch: free Reedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->