• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 August 31 anyone?

I'm 12dpo today but have this strange feeling its not my month I was really positive last week but dont know now maybe I'm just trying not to get my hopes up.

Does everyone that gets their :bfp: have an implantation bleed & can you always be aware of it???

Reedy, no everyone does not have IB. In fact, most don't have it.
I didn't with my first pg - if I did, I didn't notice it.

Hi All

I hope everyone is doing ok!!

Munchkin- I am 12dpo today so will be testing on Saturday. I am feeling a bit crampy already though so not holding out too much hope. Or can that be a sign?? I never know!!

Reedy - My friend is a couple of months pregnant with her 3rd child and never had implantation bleeding so I don't think everyone gets it at all!!

Wishing us all the best of luck and hoping that we all get our :bfp: soon!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

reedy - I think it is the minority of women who get implantation bleeding

reedy and everhopful - I am impressed you have not tested yet....not sure I could wait that long...and I thought I was doing well this month not having tested yet...8 DPO...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck to all of you!

:hug:

Hi All,

Hope you are all having a good morning so far!!

1 more day to go until I can test!! Really wishing for my :bfp:

Hope you are all well. Baby dust to all!!

Morning girls
Well as my ticker shows I can test today but I'm holding off untill I'm late. I know I know some of you will think I'm crazy but I dont want to do it untill I'm actually late and I know its going to be bloody hard but if :witch: isnt here by this time next week I'll test I just really dont want to get my hopes up thats all only to be knocked down by :witch: arriving the next day x

Hope you all get your :bfp: this weekend

Happy testing weekend :) I'm sure there'll be lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp: to read about very soon. Very, very best of luck!

Hello All,

I hope you are all well and have a lovely weekend. The weather looks pretty bright here!

Counting the hours till I can POAS!!

Hope we all start to get our :bfp: soon!!

So has anyone tested yet??!! I think I'm in a diff time zone to most of you so need to be patient you hear your news :)

Suprisingly, I do have something to report - a near pos OPK this morning... with OH now back from his trip.... will test again this afternoon. Prob nothing but you never know.

Good luck girls
:pink::blue::dust:

Hello All,

I am so excited. Sitting on :cloud9: because I got my :bfp:

Hope you are all well. Baby dust to all of you and heres to lots more :bfp:!!

Everhopeful - Thats amazing news congratulations x :happydance:
Hopefully I'll be joining you soon x

OH MY GOSH!!! EVERHOPEFUL!!! Congratulatons!!! I am so so so excited!!!! Congratulations!!! What were your symptoms? WOOHOO!!

Thank you everyone for Congratulation messages!!

Not really many symptoms. I've had light cramping for the last 3 days which I think is supposed to be you making room for baby. Lots of CM and sore boobs!!

Good luck to all of you!! Really hope you all get your :bfp:

Congrats everhopeful... fab news!!

Hi everyone... I forgot to mention that I am taking a break from b&b as have been getting a bit depressed about TTC and always :bfn:s... I will however be popping on to see my buddies :bfp:s!! Good luck girls... hopefully I will be back in full swing in a few weeks... :hug:

OMG! Everhopeful that is amazing!!!!! Soooo happy for you :) :) :)

Give us the details. How'd you share the news. Doing anything to celebrate?

Good luck everyone else. I hope :cloud9: gets busy this weekend!

Hello All,

I am so excited. Sitting on :cloud9: because I got my :bfp:

Hope you are all well. Baby dust to all of you and heres to lots more :bfp:!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! Congratulations Everhopeful! I am so delighted for you!!!!!
Anyone testing tomorrow?:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::headspin::headspin::headspin:
I've only been online on and off since yesterday coz my LO is a bit ill and DH and I are suffering from severe sleep deprivation....
I'll pop on tomorrow to see if anyone else has tested.

well I tested today at 10dpo and it is a BFN....

well I tested today at 10dpo and it is a BFN....

Sorry to hear that but it's still early days and lots of people get negs at 10 days then go on to get :bfp: so you're still in :) Fingers crossed for you :hug:

Hey, Have you tested yet Reedy? Good luck :)

Hope some time off help you feel better Tanya. You hear all those stories about people who give it a rest and it happens when they least expect it :)
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->