CD1 - Buddies wanted/needed

M

Macwooly

Well AF got me late yesterday :nope: so today is CD1 for me :)

I am hoping that I get my BFP this month as I will be holding off testing till DH's birthday which is 3 days after AF is due. But I need to ensure that I don't build this fact up too much or I'll be crushed if this isn't my cycle and AF shows.

So would any ladies like to join me and slap me verbally when I get too obsessed? :D

I'm in! Currently on cd3. Af on her way out - BYE - don't come again next month, you are not welcome! Good luck ladies!! Xx :thumbup:

Thanks Desperado :) DH says he'll drive me over so you can slap me in person if I get too bad :rofl:

Aligirl - pleased to hear that the :witch: has left and I hope she realises she is not welcome for the next 9 months :thumbup:

Thank you for joining me ladies :hugs:

Thanks Desperado :) DH says he'll drive me over so you can slap me in person if I get too bad :rofl:

Aligirl - pleased to hear that the :witch: has left and I hope she realises she is not welcome for the next 9 months :thumbup:

Thank you for joining me ladies :hugs:

Will get the boat over if u get too bad:haha:.no seriously Hun let's get this bfp for dh's birthday,:hugs::hugs:

No you can join in too :) I know you WILL give me a verbal slap if needed and I need people like that :thumbup:

Now what nonsense isn't allowed? And I find different types of nonsense to that :rofl:

I must admit so far I don't mind this cycle as I usually have the worst cramps but got none so far :)

But DH did have to cope with me being a grump for about an hour this morning due to poor sleep but think I've found the cause :) I've been taking my supplements at night but noticed the 2 nights I didn't take supplements due to feeling unwell I slept better so took my supplements this morning and hoping for a good sleep tonight [-o< :sleep:

Well AF got me late yesterday :nope: so today is CD1 for me :)

I am hoping that I get my BFP this month as I will be holding off testing till DH's birthday which is 3 days after AF is due. But I need to ensure that I don't build this fact up too much or I'll be crushed if this isn't my cycle and AF shows.

So would any ladies like to join me and slap me verbally when I get too obsessed? :D

I can slap you!! ahahahahahaha

AF got me too.........what a complete bitch she is!!!

Sorry the old :witch: got you :hugs: When is she going to realise she's just not welcome? :growlmad:

Well my sleep plan may have gone better if DH hadn't had a curry last night as he blew a gale all night :sick: And if it hadn't been raining as 3 damp cats decided I was the person to dry and warm with :wacko: But having said that I only woke the once at 2am and then not again till 6am which is a huge improvement as I was waking 4-5 times a night before :)

But I think supplements in the morning is the way to go for me :thumbup:

TMI - I am a little concerned by my AF as I normally have one day of light then get moderate for 2-3 days then go back to light but seem to be getting nothing but light :shrug: I am worrying that maybe my uterine lining isn't build up enough which I know isn't a good sign for a BFP :nope: I feel a visit to the doctors to discuss things happening in my life soon.

I have started Raspberry leaf which is supposed to be good for the uterine lining so FXed that it works and if no BFP this cycle then I get an AF which leads me to believe I have a good lining.

Me! I want to join too!!! I'm way behind you but would love to be here and support all of you! I'm 4 dpo, I'm really hoping the witch does not show up this month. It is my birthday in a couple weeks and I couldn't think of a better present.:baby:

Macwooly- Hoping this is your month for a bfp!!!:baby:

LMD so pleased your joining :)

I pray this is your BFP month and you get the most wonderful present :dust:

Sorry the old :witch: got you :hugs: When is she going to realise she's just not welcome? :growlmad:

Well my sleep plan may have gone better if DH hadn't had a curry last night as he blew a gale all night :sick: And if it hadn't been raining as 3 damp cats decided I was the person to dry and warm with :wacko: But having said that I only woke the once at 2am and then not again till 6am which is a huge improvement as I was waking 4-5 times a night before :)

But I think supplements in the morning is the way to go for me :thumbup:

TMI - I am a little concerned by my AF as I normally have one day of light then get moderate for 2-3 days then go back to light but seem to be getting nothing but light :shrug: I am worrying that maybe my uterine lining isn't build up enough which I know isn't a good sign for a BFP :nope: I feel a visit to the doctors to discuss things happening in my life soon.

I have started Raspberry leaf which is supposed to be good for the uterine lining so FXed that it works and if no BFP this cycle then I get an AF which leads me to believe I have a good lining.

Me, me! I wanna join in this cycle too!! I'm CD3.

Macwooly, don't worry about AF. I had a 'light' one last cycle too which seemed a bit odd for me but it lasted the usual time and this AF seems to be back to normal (what exactly is normal these days????:shrug:!!!!). So c'mon, first slap :dohh:, you're okay don't start reading too much into things whilst we're 'up on bricks' just chill :coolio:

Big hugs hun :hugs:xXx

Thanks Jax :hugs:

Well AF has gone :happydance: She stayed 2 days and was light but now I have said it I will NOT think about it again :) When I said to DH his reply was ..... yeap you've guessed it "can we start :sex: earlier than day 6 then?"

Wish I could think like a man and then my only worries would be when the next :pizza: :beer: or :sex: session is & maybe :football: too :laugh2:

I did read something on line about SMEP and it tactfully said "let your man clear his pipes a few days before your fertile period" now I don't expect flowers and romance with TTC but seriously "clear his pipes" [-X

ARGGGHHHH!!! That sounds yuk, not exactly a phrase to get you in the mood now is it:shrug:!!!

Not at all :nope: There was no author but I don't think I am being unkind when I say a MAN wrote it :)

Thankfully my DH is a little more romantic than that but not much :) When he proposed he sat next to me on the sofa and said "so should we get married then?" I'm just welling up remembering the atmosphere and romance of the occasion :rofl: But as he says "well it did the job you married me" :)

Awwwwww,but he's so lovely,:hugs:Jax loved the slap :haha::haha::haha::haha: wooly so glad af is away :hugs::hugs:

Boys, they make me laugh :rofl: Mine asked me whilst we were having a chat, he was in the bath and I was sitting on the loo - great timing mate!:haha: I got the 'well it worked you said yes' bit too!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all :nope: There was no author but I don't think I am being unkind when I say a MAN wrote it :)

Thankfully my DH is a little more romantic than that but not much :) When he proposed he sat next to me on the sofa and said "so should we get married then?" I'm just welling up remembering the atmosphere and romance of the occasion :rofl: But as he says "well it did the job you married me" :)

OMG this is hilarious. Just think, Mac - that's all yours, babe - you lucky, lucky lass, you.

I can just sense that you're overflowing with enthusiasm :coffee:

I'm CD 1 today. So I'm right behind you. And I'll whack you a good one if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->