CD1 - Buddies wanted/needed

Wow...U r about to ovulate again already?
You ladies with the shorter cycles are lucky....

Wow...U r about to ovulate again already?
You ladies with the shorter cycles are lucky....

AMEN to that! Before I went on BC six years ago, I was a clockwork 28 day-er. Nothing in this world will EVER make me go back on BC. It has done so much damage to my body, it's unbelievable. I would give anything to have a regular cycle back.

Well it was only his count which was low the motility and morphology were normal/good so keep saying it only takes one :spermy: to do the deed :)

Very true! And congrats on getting good results on you. I have my FX'd for good results on the SA as well!

Yeah sorry I am having shorter cycles but LP is about 12-13 days thankfully :)

I used to have 30 day cycles before using BC and then when I came off BC my first cycle was 47 days but it is looking like I'm settling into 25/26 day cycles :)

But on the down side I am using my eggs up quicker than you ladies with longer cycles.

It does feel good but I could have danced when my doctor said my hormone results in 2009 showed excellent fertility :happydance: And when she said it should still be good I had tears in my eyes :)

Now just waiting to sort DH's SA and pray that there is an improvement or if we can't have an improvement then it is no worse than 2009 - FXed

Now c'mon, always think postive thoughts. I'm praying with all my might for you and DH x:kiss:x

Ditto,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"