CD1 - Buddies wanted/needed

Macwooly,:hugs::hugs:Was wondering were u had got to,we all missed u lovely,sounds like u had a fab time thou,lovely to have some quality time on your own,am so jealous,glad u enjoyed it :hugs::hugs: Luvmydoggies,:hugs::hugs:,can't believe u are nearly time to test ,whoop ,whoop,wen are u testing ?

Hi Desperado- saw that your scan went well!!!:happydance: woot woot
I'm not sure when to test...when is the earliest you can test? I have never tested before af before.

oh, sure, now the smilies work.

Hi LMD there is a link on fertilityfriend to a graph based on probability of getting correct result when testing prior to AF, the earlier you test the less chance of getting a + I can't find the link or I would've posted it.

But sometimes a girl needs to POAS....

Macwooly,:hugs::hugs:Was wondering were u had got to,we all missed u lovely,sounds like u had a fab time thou,lovely to have some quality time on your own,am so jealous,glad u enjoyed it :hugs::hugs: Luvmydoggies,:hugs::hugs:,can't believe u are nearly time to test ,whoop ,whoop,wen are u testing ?

Hi Desperado- saw that your scan went well!!!:happydance: woot woot
I'm not sure when to test...when is the earliest you can test? I have never tested before af before.

oh, sure, now the smilies work.

I tested ,10dpo,and got my bfp,but that's the first in 14 pregnancies that it's happened to me,usually the day before af is due or after,wud be best,but I cud never hold out to that :haha::haha::haha::haha:Xxxxx

Hi Ladies! -

CD 6 for me today, can I join you?

Of course you can join us :)

I'm CD6 today and the SMEP (using CBFM instead of OPKs) has started so we'll see if that works and we'll see if we can stick to it :)

I've got an appointment on Tuesday at 7am :sleep: to see my GP about when DH and I can start fertility testing. Just hope the GP is prepared as I will be going in with a list of tests I want :)

Loads of :dust: to all :dust:

I'm CD6 today and the SMEP (using CBFM instead of OPKs) has started so we'll see if that works and we'll see if we can stick to it :)

I've got an appointment on Tuesday at 7am :sleep: to see my GP about when DH and I can start fertility testing. Just hope the GP is prepared as I will be going in with a list of tests I want :)

:thumbup:

Let us know how it goes....

Hi Ladies! -

Of course you can join us :)

Good luck hun, thought you weren't going 'til October?? Or did I get that wrong?

Hi Ladies! -

Back in the fold with us bblve, I'm CD6 (same as Macwooly) too. Hey, they say things go in 3's we could all get our BFP's on the same day!!!!:happydance:

I wasn't going to go till October when we had been TTC again for 6 months but a few ladies said I should be able to get my testing done earlier as total I have been TTC for 13 cycles (currently #14) then I should be able to get tested sooner :) So I may as well start asap :thumbup:

I wasn't going to go till October when we had been TTC again for 6 months but a few ladies said I should be able to get my testing done earlier as total I have been TTC for 13 cycles (currently #14) then I should be able to get tested sooner :) So I may as well start asap :thumbup:

Too right, I agree!! Good luck :thumbup: but man - 7.00am????????????? Wassal that about????????

Definitely worth finding out, just in case there is something relatively minor that could get fixed quick. FX for the all clear of course.

Thank you ladies :)

Jax I know 7am but we wake at 6am every day whether we like it or not thanks to the furbabies :) Maybe because the GP is half asleep I'll get every test I want :D

I must admit I am worrying like mad about the results in case it is the worst news but if it is then at least I know what I am dealing with. Just praying DH's SA results are improved on 2009 - FXed :)

He is taking a supplement specifically for men trying to conceive with their partners. It is a shop brand but has exactly the same supplements in the same quantities as Fertility Blend for men and on top of that he is taking a few extra (Co enzyme Q10; maca root; royal jelly and pycnogenol) which we have researched and are really good for :spermy: Thankfully the motility and morphology with in the normal/good range but he had a low count so I know it could be worse but he is diabetic so that is a factor we can't ignore.

He does get a bit upset over his SA but as I said his dad has had diabetes since he was 15 years old and he has 4 children :)

Good luck for today lovely,leave no stone unturned,thinking of you ,:friends::hugs2:

Well saw the doctor and bless I think all of us including the doctor were bleary eyed :)

She is not too concerned with me as apparently my FSH, oestrogen and progesterone in 2009 was excellent and even allowing for me being 2 years older she says the reduction due to age would still have me in the normal to good fertility range :happydance: Apparently if there had been a major change with my health it could be a worry and change hormone levels.

But she looked at my chart for last cycle and she is happy my hormones are doing ok and all they need to do.

So first step is to repeat DH's SA so we have the forms to sort that. Apparently the hospital we use have had to change their process/procedure as some of the results were inaccurate as they weren't handling the samples correctly so DH's SA results are not to be trusted:growlmad:

So we have to phone the lab and book an appointment to drop the SA off and a lab tech will check the sample is adequate quantity and they they run the test within 30 minutes.

Once we have SA's results we have to book an appointment each to discuss it all and then they will decide the next step from there which will possibly/probably include re-running my blood work.

But she is the type of doctor that will only discuss one step at a time and has told us to just keep doing what we're doing whilst the testing is being done. But I am so pleased she didn't just send me away and say carry on for 3 more months :thumbup:

The SA won't be going in till next week for analysis as he has to abstain from releasing the :spermy: for a minimum of 2 days before providing the sample but no more than 7 days so once I am no longer fertile we'll sort the sample then :)

Part of me hopes all is ok with me but then a part of me would feel so bad if the only issue is DH's SA as I know he will feel responsible. But I keep telling him loads of couples have tests and all their results are ok/good and they still can't have a baby. How I wish this TTC lark was less stressful and emotional.

But thank you all for your support and best wishes :thumbup:

Oh, good...:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I hope his SA results are ok...:hugs::hugs::hugs:
It must feel good to be doing something...:thumbup::winkwink::winkwink:

It does feel good but I could have danced when my doctor said my hormone results in 2009 showed excellent fertility :happydance: And when she said it should still be good I had tears in my eyes :)

Now just waiting to sort DH's SA and pray that there is an improvement or if we can't have an improvement then it is no worse than 2009 - FXed

It does feel good but I could have danced when my doctor said my hormone results in 2009 showed excellent fertility :happydance: And when she said it should still be good I had tears in my eyes :)

Now just waiting to sort DH's SA and pray that there is an improvement or if we can't have an improvement then it is no worse than 2009 - FXed

Now c'mon, always think postive thoughts. I'm praying with all my might for you and DH x:kiss:x

Thanks Jax :hugs:

Well it was only his count which was low the motility and morphology were normal/good so keep saying it only takes one :spermy: to do the deed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->