CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

Thank you frenchie35! My cm was watery but has now gone back to creamy and like lotion. I was so sure I had Od but my temp came back down. Has gone back up again this morning though so maybe it has happened now.
We we're trying to keep things simple and stress free but I think I am going to invest in some opks if nothing has happened by pay day. Where is best to buy them online? Xx

A lot of people use one step ovulation tests. I got the recommendation for them on here and I've just them with no problem. I bought them at zoombaby, but found them after on amazon for much cheaper price, and will buy my next lot there. I got clear blue digital ones for when the line started getting darker so I could just have a yes or no rather than trying to work out the line, but the line didn't get darker - there was nothing one day and then a definite positive the next - so for me I don't think you need the more expensive ones because that was a definite positive. You do have to do it on a pot and leave it for 20 minutes, though, so if you don't fancy that then I'd get more expensive ones that you can just wee on straight away.

how is everyone today? I am still waiting for O, CD10. Feels like its taking forever this month!!

Thanks amyface! I'm going to order some on Wednesday. Its gotta be better than not knowing. Plus all this bding is tiring me out!
My temperature did go up quite a bit this morning though so fingers crossed O happened yesterday and I'm now in my 2 week wait...

I'm good thanks hanrh. How are you? Not long now and you'll be O. Any signs of O yet?
A day feel like a week when waiting tho doesn't it! I'm not the most patient of people at the best of times!

How is everyone else doing? Xx

Has anyone thought about how you are going to tell your partner when you get your bfp? I've been daydreaming today about how to tell my other half when we get our bfp xx

I think he'll probably just be here when I take the test. I'd have to know first, so he'd probably just know because I expect I'd start crying or something, I'm such a wuss!

CD7 here. Still spotting from AF. It's been a heavy, long cycle. I'm normally a 4-5 day cycle gal.

I was thinking about buying a funny tshirt and wearing it and see how long it takes him to cotton on once he gets home from work! There are some really funny ones on cafepress. I quite like the "I'm growing a human, what have you done today?".

Fx O comes soon for you bdb84. Spotting after af shouldn't affect O but 5 day af is more than enough!

Fx this is our month ladies! Baby dust to you all xx

very true I have a son 11yrs old I cant imagine what this will be like all over again but im very excited for us all baby dust to all this is our month for BFP lets stay encouraged and enjoy each moment during BD.

My son is 12 and I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about going through it all again! Was so long ago but am excited at the same time.
What cycle day are you on curvysunshine?
Baby dust to you hun xx

It's official ladies, I'm3 dpo!
Now I know its too early to start 'symptom' spotting, but man alive are my hips and lower back aching! Feels like af is about to arrive but thats not possible!
(And so begins the over analysing! ..)

Anyone else have any news?

Xx

2 weeks or so of over analysing left, yet! Did you manage to bd when you wanted over O?

We're bd on Wednesday (CD8), my first official "trying"! I'm excited, but also for some unknown reason, absolutely petrified! But basically, I am the queen of positive thinking and I am getting pregnant this month, which in itself is very nerve wracking! :D

We managed to bd perfectly so fingers crossed!

How exciting! I know what you mean though, I'm so excited and can't wait to see my bfp, but terrified at the same time!

Positive mental attitude goes a long way! I'm staying positive and also trying to picture our baby in my arms xx

Do you have any other children? If so, how quick did you conceive? We were NTNP and got pregnant on the first go, so I suppose I just keep thinking it will happen the same, even though we're now both obviously 4 years older and I still have some leftover baby weight which won't help! I just can't imagine a negative test. Like you say, maybe that's the best way! Fingers crossed you keep getting lots and lots of signs! :D

I have a son who is12 but he was an unexpected surprise! So this is my first time actually trying to conceive.
Its a good sign that you fell pregnant so quickly with your first! You must be really fertile! Fingers crossed it happens the same this time.
I'm pretty sure there are things all of us ladies would like to alter to optimise our chances, but then again no one is perfect! My thing is my diet isnt always great because of my job and work times. I figure if ive not had my bfp in a couple of months, I'll have to be strick with myself and eat at better times.

Fx this is our month for sticky beans! Xx

Hi All. I'm on CD4, all the best to everyone! can't wait to see the updates for everyone.

Hi live42day and welcome! (Love the name!).
How many cycles have you been ttc? When are you expecting O?
Xx

Good luck everyone who's in the TWW! I'm waiting around for ovulation, BDin every other day at the mo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->