CD1? looking for cycle buddies! :D

Hey I'm cd2! I find this is the most relaxing bit of the month no point stressing about bd or symptoms. How are you doing?

Me! I stopped breastfeeding 2 weeks ago and am having my first pp period. It's reassuring that things are returning To normal but I can't help but feel anxious as I have pcos and long cycle so was kinda hoping to have caught the first egg and avoided all the worry!

I'm CD3 - can I still join? :)

What do you ladies count as the first day of your period? I spotted tan/brown for 2 days, then Sunday it turned more red and I put in a tampon which was hardly covered when I took it out later that day. The next morning though it was medium/heavy flow. Should I could Sunday, the day I got the red blood (and terrible cramps) as CD1?

Hi! I am doing pretty good! To say the least I am excited I am on CD1 again! My DH and I are officially back onto ttc! We had to take a break bc ir is stressful. I am taking Fertilaid because of my long cycles. My fertility issues are all weight related! :(
I had a 37 day cycle last month so hopefully its even shorter next month!

I'm CD3 - can I still join? :)

What do you ladies count as the first day of your period? I spotted tan/brown for 2 days, then Sunday it turned more red and I put in a tampon which was hardly covered when I took it out later that day. The next morning though it was medium/heavy flow. Should I could Sunday, the day I got the red blood (and terrible cramps) as CD1?

Yes ma'am the way my doc told me was the day I had actual blood hope this helps :)

Helps a ton!! THANK YOU!!

I never spotted when on BC, so I wasn't sure!!

Hi Ladies :hi:

I am on CD32 right now....but with my crazy cycles chances are good I will probably O around the same time as you (or maybe even later :dohh:) Mind if I hang around?

CD 5 for me, close enough maybe? :)

Yeah I definitely prefer this part of my cycle much more than my TWW... I feel much more at peace

Do any of you girls temp?

I was using an old thermometer and had a low coverline last cycle of 97.2, I never broke 97.9, even after ovulation.

I got a new thermometer on Sunday and the last couple days my temps have shot to 98.2 and today 98.4.

I would have thought, being on CD3 that my temp would have been low. Do you think my old thermometer was just off? Or is this just an unusual temp spike?

Edit: at first I thought the first spike could have been because I went to bed that night wearing pants and was kind of warm. So last night i wore shorts and my temp was even higher. Nothing else in the room changed, and both last night and the night before I didn't sleep well.

Beachy - I temp....But I am no pro! Strange....it could just be the new thermometer. My temps typically stay above my cover line for the first few days of AF then they drop down and somewhat level out until O. I'd say its probably a mixture of both. You should post your chart to your sig to I can stalk it! hehe :)

Never mind...I see it is already in your sig. Boy, is that jump ever dramatic! I guess all you can do is keep at'er and see what happens. I'll bet the new thermometer is the culprit though! Although, that is a pretty high resting temp...maybe it will drop off soon :)

Hiya ladies! So how long hqve u allbeen on the ttc train?

Never mind...I see it is already in your sig. Boy, is that jump ever dramatic! I guess all you can do is keep at'er and see what happens. I'll bet the new thermometer is the culprit though! Although, that is a pretty high resting temp...maybe it will drop off soon :)

Right?? Such a dramatic spike!! I just don't know. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens after a week. Maybe my old thermometer was wrong and this is closer to my resting temp. I would think I was pregnant except for the whole bleeding thing! haha..and it's not light, at least it wasn't yesterday. Seems to be tapering off now.

Just when I thought I was starting to get the hang of temping!! Grrr

Beachy - try taking your temp with both thermometers right now and see what you end up with? Maybe you'll see a big difference between the two?!

Ashntony - This is technically our first cycle. We were not trying not preventing last cycle and it ended with AF! My last cycle was 91 days long. I am now taking an herb called vitex in hopes of regulating my body and shortening my cycles.

3rd month TTC after a break. Unfortunately our 1st month (Dec) was a chemical and I! Susoicious I had one this month too but could just be dodgy tests. I was TTC in June but had a mmc in Aug and that's why we had a few months off.

I'm actually strangely okay with not being pg right now but that could be due to my 18month old going through tantrum stage!

This is our third cycle but the first we weren't trying too hard. Now I'm tracking O, temping (though I'm still very new at it so I'm no good for advice :( ) and taking prenatals, EPO, etc

As always, hoping this month is the month :)

I hear some ladies say they take multivitamins and others say they take prenatals.

Is there really a difference while TTC?

(BTW - I take multivitamins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"