Cd1 lucky 7/11

Grumblebea

Reaction score
CD 1 on lucky 7-7-11, anyone with me??? Psychic prediction July conception~will see if she's right.

I'm cd3 hopefully another short cycle (fx) hope to be testing on 1st August, depending on o day! GL and baby dust :dust:

I am on CD 1. (We arent supposed to talk about predictions...but where did you get yours from? I can't figure out where everyone keeps getting these! :blush:)

I am on CD 1. (We arent supposed to talk about predictions...but where did you get yours from? I can't figure out where everyone keeps getting these! :blush:)

I did it for fun. Gail123 on eBay. Why can't we talk about these? Is it a rule on here? Fx for our 7-7-11 cycle. Hopefully leads to a bfp for us.

7/7 isn't really a lucky day, it's a day of mourning. Sorry just had to say.

Fingers crossed for all your BFPs :thumbup:

:happydance:
Hey Grumblebea! We are twins...CD1! BFPs this month - Yahoo!

:cry: I just saw this!

It's all good. I think this is my month! Going on vacation for a week with some R&R...just what the dr ordered. How's it going with you? I don't like that they moved your thread.

I did it for fun. Gail123 on eBay. Why can't we talk about these? Is it a rule on here? Fx for our 7-7-11 cycle. Hopefully leads to a bfp for us.

Thanks! I have been wanting to do one for fun, as well. I believe I came across a post somewhere saying that the psychic readings were offensive to many users and that there would be a specially marked area to discuss those. Not really sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->