CD1 Mar 15- Anyone else?- bring on Christmas babies!

Another BFPer checking in with you guys!

I'm feeling a bit sick today too for the first time (not actually thrown up yet just feel like it's possible). Boobs feel heavier, and uncomfortable if you lay on them in certain ways.
Feeling really dizzy when I stand up anything other than really slowly and tired really early on a night, oh, and my legs ache a bit too.

Nothing too bad though really to be fair....

Not sure if it helped, but I did take B6 the month last month for the first and only time. Like I say, can't say that's what did it, but didn't seem to hurt!

x

WOO HOO!! Got my first ever positive OPK last night at 6pm!! So happy!!
My first ever positive line on any sort of poas test!!! YAYAYAYAY!
Can you tell I am happy??
Text book day 14 positive....
Hope this month is going to be it fingers crossed :happydance:
Hope everyone else is ok and all your pregnancies are going well.xxx

charlz im so pleased for you! hope you did some serious bd action last night!! i dont normally ov until cd28 so still got a while to go, no cd9 today! iv started taking vitamin b6 to try and regularise things, id love to have a text book 28 day cycle. so when you testing charlz 10dpo or later?? fx for you that this will be a bfp for you hun. xx baby dust to everyone! hope you bfp'ers are all well and enjoying all your symptoms! will you all list when your going for scans etc and let us know how you all get on! you must all be so excited xxx

:wohoo: for the positive opk!!! I was so excited when I saw mine too - my dh thought I was kinda silly for being so excited about it - but I didnt care! FX for you!!!

I have a dr appt Monday so will be asking about when I get my scan - I cant wait! That is the first thing Im looking forward too... I always thought the 2ww seemed to drag on and on and took forever - well that is how I feel about first tri! I didnt realize I'd feel so much this way but want to be to the time when I can have my scan and see the baby move and be out of the time that is higher risk! My dh says I shouldnt worry and should enjoy this time - but im kindof a wreck! :rofl: Who woulda thunk it?
Hope your doing well girls! :dust: :dust: and more :dust:

Glad to hear you are doing well daisybee! :hugs: Dont worry, things will be fine, i bet you cant wait to see your baby for real though and then you will finally believe it!

Billyboots, I am think I will test on day period is due if :witch: doesnt come, but I have a really good feeling about this month, I hope. Have :sex: 5 days in a row now and will again for the next few nights. At least some little spermies must have found that lovely eggy of mine.... What day of the cycle are you on now? How long are your cycles? When do you think you will test?

Anywhooo, did another OPK today at 4pm when I got in and blow me, an even stronger positive. Ill try and get my phone to connect to my laptop and put a picture on for you to see!!! I was well impressed :happydance:
Cant wait to show OH when he gets back from work!!!!!

Hope you are all ok.xxx

Charlz congrats on the positive OPK! Go catch that eggie!!!!

Billyboots, glad to hear that you're taking B6 to try and regulate things. I took B6 because my luteal phase was only 8 days and got my BFP on the first cycle taking it. I hope it brings you your BFP soon!

I'm finally feeling fully pregnant. My bbs are so sore and growing by the day. I don't get morning sickness but instead get night sickness starting around dinner time.

I'm not supposed to get a scan until 12 weeks, but I may get a private scan at 8 weeks to hear HB!

Oooooh night sickness? That doesnt sound nice at all, but Im sure its all worth it. Is it just nausea or actual sickness? Good luck at your scan.

Got another positive today, even stronger than the other 2... in fact the test line was even darker than the control line :D
3 days in a row is looking good, but the question i have now is when do i actually ovulate? Im really confused. I thought you just got one day of positives not 3?!?!?!

Hope all is well with everyone?
xxx:hugs:

Have heard different ideas on when with multiple opk days. I have heard that 12-48 hrs after your 1st positive opk... have heard 12-48 hrs after your last positive opk... have heard 12-48 hrs after your peak day of opk as in if 1st day +opk was when it was on its way up; then 2nd day opk was at its highest; and 3rd day +opk was on its way back down again. Also heard that if you surge but your body doesnt release the egg that your body will surge again and that these surges can overlap each other. My guess is that today was your real surge (with being the darkest yet) and past 2 were working up to it. So I would think you would be ovulating soon!

Last month I had 2 days +opk and BD the days leading up to that, those 2 days and then the next day which was my first negative day again.

Good luck catching the egg!!

Hi
Well am officially in the 2WW now... I think I OV'd on either Friday or Saturday as Saturday my OPK's went negative again. So I am about 3/4 dpo probably, with 9 or so days till I can test. I am sooooo frustrated. I really hope it is my month this month. No symptoms yet, but I guess there doesnt have to be yet?!
BD'd on CD11, 12, 13, 14, 16, and 17. CD15 OH was away working which I am gutted about because I am convinced that was the day we should have done it because I think I O'd CD16 or 17.
Grrrrr is soooo confusing all this making babies lark. lol.
How is everyone else doing?

Fx for you Charlz - hope you'll be joining us in 1st tri soon.

I'm doing ok, symptoms seem to have died down, which is worrying and nice at the same time. I got my scan date through 29 May, which is 10w 3d. It's quite early in the 10-14 week window that they quote but can't wait to see bubs on screen :happydance:

Hello ladies.
I am now 5dpo I reckon. No symptoms as yet, apart from really sore boobs, cant even touch em!!! But I got this last month just after OV, but not quite as bad. I hope AF isnt 5 days late again this time else I am gonna be in agony waiting. When should symptoms start to show, does anyone know? I would have thought about 10/12dpo??? Am I wrong?
What symptoms did you :bfp: gals get, if any?

Billyboots how are you getting on lately??

:hug:

FX for you Charlz!!

I actually had fewer symptoms once I was actually pregnant than I did in the nonsuccessful cycles. I had quite a lot of cramping from 4DPO-7PO which would correspond to implant cramping, but I always cramp after Ov. I normally have creamy CM after Ov, then dry then creamy again before AF, but on pg cycle, I had heaps of creamy CM from Ov without drying.

Other than that, it was the lack of AF symptoms. Since stopping the pill, I get spots starting a few days before AF and I didn't get that this time. The biggest symptom for me was charting. I had a big implant dip on 7DPO and then my temps just kept rising.

Keep us posted Charlz. I hope this is your BFP!!

Charlz - I had my +opk on a tues and wed - the same week friday night I was cramping and sat too - this never happened to me before... I never know when I O - never have any cramping or pain that I have ever noticed. I was so confused cause thought way too early for anything pregnancy related though. I was trying so hard to ignore all symptoms that whole next week. I do know that I had a little of a stuffy nose at times and was having lower back pain sometime that week. Also noticed some leg cramps which I had the couple of weeks after bfp too & that Ive never had before in my life! Weird symptoms though right?!? So were easy for me to ignore - cause they could be caused by anything. I had erect nipples a lot during the time before bfp - they didnt hurt - they werent bigger or veins or anything. The only thing that I did notice that 1 or 2 days before bfp my left breast hurt - but it was almost my armpit area -make sense? My bbs didnt start hurting til a week after bfp I think at least. I started having vivid crazy dreams too the week before bfp - which havent stopped!
But I didnt have what I always thought were the big symptoms - of nausua, bbs hurting, etc. But realizing too that everyones pregnancy is different - and so are the symptoms! Amerikiwi is vomiting at night now & I am vomiting in the morning. My hair is so greasy and gross and Ive heard others comparing theirs to straw. Some get cramps (I do) others dont seem to notice them. Some get constipation and others have the opposite problem. So - for your tww if you are wanting to symtom spot - I think you should notice anything that isnt your normal - no matter what it is - even if its not the "norm" for early pregnancy symptoms!

:dust: Hope its your month!!!!

I noticed a few random things - blue veins on my boobs for example, pretty early on. I have no idea whether these were in my head or not.

I was the same as Amerikiwi, had less symptoms when I actually was pregnant than I had previously experienced. I was completely shocked when the BFP came up, even though I was 3 days late by this point (the BFN I had a week before might have had something to do with it but....).

Will keep fx for you and sending you lots of baby dust x

Unfortunately my pregnancy was deemed non-viable and no yolk sac was found so I have been miscarrying since late Thursday :( Looks like I am out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->