CD1 Mar 15- Anyone else?- bring on Christmas babies!

Hi Billyboots - not sure where in your cycle you are but if you're in the 2ww (assume you are) then I think the best advice is to lay off HOWEVER I ignored it completely on friday night and am just hoping that if I am preg that it really is true that eggys don't really feed off their mums for the first few weeks (like I've read elsewhere)

Hope you have a nice trip x

Well the news is that AF still hasnt come. Done a test and :bfn: :(
Still feel horrid though. Maybe I am going to have my first EVER late period!!??
It would come when I am TTC though wouldnt it!!
Oh well, will just have to wait and see...

Well the news is that AF still hasnt come. Done a test and :bfn: :(
Still feel horrid though. Maybe I am going to have my first EVER late period!!??
It would come when I am TTC though wouldnt it!!
Oh well, will just have to wait and see...

:hug: So long as the witch hasn't shown, you're still in with a good chance! Some ladies don't get BFPs until 16DPO.

I'm now in the second week of the 2WW and dying to start POAS!

Sorry to hear about BFN charlz but agree with kiwi... not over til witch shows.

Time slows down in the 2 week wait i think kiwi!! Always seemed to for me!

Had a follow up to my er visit today & saw my new obgyn. My hcg was at 86 mon and today was 249 - I am sooooo relieved!!! Starting to believe this one is for real! The nurse saw my hcg # from mon when I first arrived and said "Your not pregnant" I was devasted - and then when the dr called with my new #'s - I was so upset at that nurse! I was so emotional this morning - was bawling after my appt. and then bawled again after dr called with the good news. What a day! I thought the tough part emotionally was the ttc part - guess I was wrong!

:dust: girls - hoping you have good news!

Oh Daisy, you really aren't having any luck with the medical people recently are you?

Glad all is well though...

Charlz - AF hasn't turned up for me yet either, but going to wait a bit longer to test - fx for us both (and everyone else) x

Daisy, you poor thing-that must've been an aweful afternoon. Thank goodness everything is OK!

Good luck testing Charlz and JayDee!

Well...... :witch: got me this morning, so I can save the other test I bought for next month :)
Another month of waiting and of course :sex: for me!!
Good luck testing everyone, hope she doesnt get any of you too :)

Sorry to hear Charlz - at least the waiting part is over til next month. I was always glad to know- always said if af is going to come just let it get on with it so we can move on to next month! Just think - 2010 baby!!
Thanks girls for you support - I don't know what it is with these people - you would think they would be more sensitive esp. with the fact they are in the medical profession! Ive got my dr appt for blood pressure in an hr - thinking might bring up what happened yesterday & tell her it is causing some anxiety. The nurse had also told me that cramping is not normal and it is my bodies way of "getting rid of it" so now any time I feel crampy Im getting more worried. The girls over in first tri were saying they have been getting cramps the whole first tri which helps my sanity some - but you know how you always focus on the one bad thing??? well that is really hard not to focus on.
Have a good day girls - hope your all doing well. I'll keep you updated.

I think you need to switch doctor/nurse - they are clearly have no bedside manner whatsoever!

Reading the symptoms threads, lots of people have cramps early on in pregnancy - so fx you'll be fine x

I was late to ovulate, so bubs probably won't be here for Christmas--closer to New Years, but I got my :bfp: today! :happydance: :happydance:

No, and I think given I got :bfp: this morning that she might be staying away for a while :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeah amerikiwi, I'm so happy for you too :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

We can go to the first tri together :happydance:

Think I need the weekend to let it sink in...

See you there soon, hope some of the rest of you will be joining us soon x

Think I need the weekend to let it sink in...

See you there soon, hope some of the rest of you will be joining us soon x

Yeah, definately hasn't fully sunk in here yet either. This group has had really good stats for BFPs! 4 of us so far! Hope those still testing get their BFPs soon!

ooooh mY gawd!!!!! :wohoo:

I am so excited for you both!!!! Yeah!!! :happydance::happydance:
Who cares that its not at xmas - you got your :bfp: :wohoo:
They say you can go 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after due date anyway...

Are you in total shock?? Mine started really sinking in yesterday & last evening.

I am so happy for both of you - we can go through this together!!!

Are you guys having any symptoms?? How many dpo are you both when you got your bfp?

Completely in shock yeah - just rang the doctor to make an appointment to confirm what I'm hoping I know and said to the receptionist on the phone "I need to make an appointment.. to see a doctor I think... I think I'm pregnant" - it just sounded so weird coming out of my mouth...

I'm not sure completely what dpo I am cos I wasn't tracking, but it's CD31 today (BFN on CD24)

Hope the medical people have started to be a bit better to you now Daisy - don't think I'll have as much patience as you have if they are like that with me!

Yeah - any time I say the word or even think "I am pregnant" its like its not real - like I'm pretending or something! HA!

Im sure your medical people will be fine - they cant ALL be as bad as mine!! :rofl:

Im so excited for you!!!

BTW... I was figuring my due date based on date of conception... and think we have the same due date?!?

That's cool!

I was figuring mine on date of start of last visit from aunt flo, assuming a 28 day cycle.

I've actually had 30 days then 27 since coming off the pill, so I might be a day or 2 out. I don't think it makes much difference, the last 2 people I know who have had babies one was 2 weeks early, the next was 2 weeks late.

I guess we should move this conversation into the pregnancy forum, otherwise the TTCers are going to get bored of us - I'll start us a group - anyone else who is graduating from here feel free to join too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->