CD1 Mar 15- Anyone else?- bring on Christmas babies!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...istmas-cakes-late-dec-babies.html#post1935645

For anyone that's interested....

Congrats guys on your :bfp:'s!!
Lots and lots of :hugs: for you all.

Although, Am I on my own in this group now??
I think everyone got their :bfp:? :cry:
Am all on me tod now (i think)... feel so jealous :blush:

Who's left???

Awww Charlz - hopefully you wont be too far behind us! :dust: for your :bfp: next month!!

I know what you mean about being jealous though - I was getting jealous of every pregnant woman I saw - both my neighbors just had baby's recently and both my dh's close cousins too. I started B&B only last month so only had one month to be jealous of the bfp's from here. It was getting hard though - been waiting 2 years for a sticky bean so fx that this is it. We will keep in touch & in no time at all you'll be over in first tri! :hug:

I'm sure I speak for all the BFPs in this thread in sending :dust: :dust: :dust: for you Charlz. I bet you'll get your :bfp: this cycle.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

Awwww thanks hun.
I really thought I had it in the bag with my AF being late and all and then it just didnt happen.
Been TTC since Oct 08 when I had implant removed but got first proper AF in Feb so 2 months official TTC and 7 months altogether.
But 2 years is a long time to be trying and Im really happy that youve got it chuck. Im determined to try my (our, lol) hardest this month and get that :bfp:
or at least a pos opk (which I havent had yet) :(
Good luck in 1st Tri and hope your bean stick and you have a H&H 9 months ahead of you :hugs:
Hope to see you in there soon.xxx

Any other group members still in TTC? Or am I starting a new buddy thread??

Aww Charlz - fx you'll be joining us soon.

Lots of baby dust to you and everyone else x

hi everyone, back form my hols! well charlz im with you this month, the bloody witch got me on the 22nd and i am so gutted!! i really thought it might happen this month!! im now on my third cycle and cant believe its so hard, im only 21 and when i got pregnant back in dec which resulted in the mmc i got pregnant straight away first cycle! i am really starting to worry that something is wrong with me and should i see the doctor! i cant face another 6 weeks wait, my cycles tend to be 38 days with a 10 day leuteal phase!

Charlz what cd are you on?? im cd3 today but not sure if im going to temp or anything this time as last time when i concieved straight away i just late nature take its course!!

congats every1 on your bfps!! im so jealous but so so happy for you all!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey billy boots, at least some of us are still around. I was soooo Jealous too coz everyone in this group seemed to get a BFP, but dead chuffed for everyone too!
Im on CD 9 atm. Nearly time for some serious BDing action :D
How are you getting on Billyboots? Did you have a good holiday?
Are you temping/using OPK's at all?
Hope you are ok everyone!!

Hey billyboots - how was your vaca?? Sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs: Have you checked out the Bcomplex & b6 vitamin thread in ttc? (dont think it will make cycle shorter but supposed to help lut. phase. )Hopefully you will get your bfp soon!!

Good luck charlz!! Time to get to the :sex:
Are you going to try opk? Were you saying you have been using them and having gotten a +??

:dust:

Yeah, I used OPK's last month but couldnt seem to get a proper positive. I got negatives until CD12 and then CD 13 and 14 I got very faint second lines and tested 3 times a day...
I am going to try again this month starting tomorrow on CD 11 onwards and see what happens.
Since getting AF back since coming off implant I have had 2 28 day cycles and a 32 day cycle. So not too irregular I dont think. Will have to wait and see what this months brings....
Looking forward to the :sex: this month... :rofl: Starting tonight when OH gets home from work (hopefully....) :blush:
How is everyone getting on?

Hopefully you get your + opk's this month! I agree cycles sound pretty regular which should be a good sign! Did you keep testing through the rest of the month or stop after day 14? FX for you!!

Normally take them up to about CD 20 or so just to make sure... Do you think I should be taking them for longer?

If it was me I would take them longer - esp. since your cycles have varied even a few days. If sometimes your cycles are 32 days or maybe your lp has been shorter than you think? Maybe you didnt o til day 21 or 22, etc. You could test twice a day instead to save on opks - gets to be a lot I know! What time of day are you testing - what is your routine with it?
Also - maybe you just dont process the lh in your urine very well - maybe your 2 light lines were your ov? Do you usually have other signs you think for Oing? I never did but seems like a lot of girls do.

Generally test about 2pm and then again about 6pm/7pm. Depending on what my shifts are that day and then before I go to bed. Decided not to do OPK this month though, just taking it easy because me and OH have both got alot on. May end up caving in tomorrow on CD13 and taking one though, just to have a look. :rofl: :blush:
I dont really get any symptoms I dont think. I have really severe IBS and can never tell one pain from another. lol.
Also some of my IBS symptoms can be confused with pregnancy, eg tired, nausea and lower stomach pains. So its really really frustrating. Like last month I thought I had it in the bag but no such luck.

thanks for the advice on the thread, im going to buy b vitamin complex tomorrow from my holland and barrett, hopefully fx it will help!! iv also ordered opk's so will start to use them as soon as they arrive.

Anyway how are all you BFPers?? what symptoms have you all got?? hope you are all well!

babydust to you all, xmas mummys woohoo!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I found it better to try to not symptom spot during tww - and I had noticed some signs but was trying to forget about them. So with your ibs - yes very hard to tell the difference. Last month with my bfp I had convinced myself that it wasnt my month anyway - so I dont think you can just go on symptoms.

Sounds good billyboots - I was taking bcomplex last few months & so you are aware they make your urine neon yellow but nothing to be worried about!

I started feeling really ick on friday - no vomiting yet though. My bb's have been really sore since the week after my bfp. Before bfp my nipples were sensitive and erect which isnt the case anymore - now my whole bb's feel like they have been crushed! Getting veins in bb's too now. Cramping on and off and extremely tired & crabby. Hopefully this will be your month girls and you can join in all the "fun" :rofl: At least I have an excuse to be this miserable right? DH says your only in your 2nd month - what are you going to be like later on?? :rofl: Poor man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->