cd1 of first soy cycle, anyone similar?

Onions

Reaction score
Today is cd1 of an induced cycle in which I'm going to take soy disclaimed to try and ovulate. I don't do anything on my own so I thought let's give it a go!

I'm going to be taking 160mg cd3-5 then 200mg 5-7. Fx for it to work! We waited long enough.

Anyone else doing similar this month?:thumbup:

Today is cd1 of an induced cycle in which I'm going to take soy disclaimed to try and ovulate. I don't do anything on my own so I thought let's give it a go!

I'm going to be taking 160mg cd3-5 then 200mg 5-7. Fx for it to work! We waited long enough.

Anyone else doing similar this month?:thumbup:

Hi Onions, I took Soy this month. I'm new to the site and I posted in the over 35's trying to conceive to see if anyone else was trying soy as I'm an old un (42 eek!! lol). I took soy on CD3-7 and I took Holland and Barrett tablets. They have funny doses as tablets come in 23mg so I took 161mg CD3, 184mg CD4 & 5, 207mg CD6 and went for 230mg CD7. I have a regular cycle of 28 days and know I ovulate as I have had 2 chemical pregnanices recently (December and March) but I went straight in for a higher dose as I don't have time on my side due to my age! I took them at night to lessen side effects. It was very interesting as by third day taking them I could feel 'stirrings' down there. Then stopped them CD7 and absolutely nothing for good few days, I was starting to get a bit concerned, thinking oh s**t, I've really delayed my ovulation. But then CD15 I felt very obvious twinges and cramping in the middle that went on for good few hours. I went out for an hours walk with friend and when I came back more twinging and dull cramping and what felt like a kind of pop on left side. I don't chart or any of that stuff I just check my CM. I had no idea when I was going to O so we dtd every 2/3 days from CD5 and in the run up to O we did it cd 13 & 14 & 17. TMI sorry but everything has since dried up down there! and I think I definitley Od due to strong O and then CD 16 I was like a banshee shouting at kiddies (have 3LO's and trying for 4 to complete family). I googled it and one of the signs of progestorone kicking in can be moodiness, irritability -- I think I had a massive surge of P on that day -- so weird I really wasn't expecting that!!
Anyway hope all this info helps -- what CD are you at? Will be interesting to see if I get BFP this month and if it sticks after my chemicals, I took them 3-7 as I was hoping to produce a coupe f eggs so that one might stick -- I only need one good egg !! Good luck anyway onions and :dust: to you

Cd 9 here :) i took them 4-8 i did 160 and the last day200mg lets see how this ccycle goes:)

Hi, I'm on cd3 and just started the soy. I actually did it once last year but I got it all wrong so I'm trying again now I know more. I hope you both get a bfp from it! I'm staying positive, taking 160mg today and tomorrow then up to 200mg on weds. I don't ovulate and can't have since I was 16 (23 now).

Gotta admit its a little exciting.

I havent been to the docs yet so either im not catching my o or somethings wrong with me yes fx for us girl im wondering if yesterday was my positive opk?

Attachments

• CAM01780.jpg
    CAM01780.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies just quick update I took quite high dose and I'm dpo5 today and started having dull mild cramping this afternoon and it's still going on now!! Don't want to get my hopes up but if I had strong ovulation and progesterone surge it would make sense to have strong implantation pains - what do you think!!?

That looks like a positive opk on cd8 but I'm a bit rubbish with them!

I know onions the one after wasnt positive and i ranout of $tree opks so igot up and.up from target and that wasnt.close to positive i didnt grab a pic of it no temprise so maybe cd8 my pee was concentrated? Who knows lol

Attachments

• CAM01787.jpg
    CAM01787.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
Ah could be. I don't like them, so hard to interpret.

I've got some side effects from the soy today I think. My bowels are churning. Not sure if its the soy but I have a feeling it is. Upping to 200mg for the next 3 days but I've had a surprisingly short af this month considering its been 5 months since the last one!

What day are you on taking soy onions?

How are you doing baby-rose?

Afm - I'm still having twinges (6dpo today) would be soo cool if it worked first cycle and it stuck and wasn't a chemical!!!!

Stay positive sunshine and yey ewcm so lets hope im gearing up ill be taking an opk around 2 funny my p tracker says i o today (my bday) wouldnt that be nice

I started soy yesterday so I'm taking it until Friday. Started at 160mg and upping it to 200mg tomorrow til Fri. Fxed for you, I really hope it works

I'm on 200mg as of today and I'm so warm! Bloody hormones...

I got hot flashes lol im just waiting it out im not counting o till i see a temp of 97.5 or higher

I took soy this cycle (cd3-7; 160, 160, 160, 200, 200). This is my first cycle on soy.

I am still waiting to ovulate. I am cd 14 today. I really hope I ovulate soon. Last cycle I didn't ovulate until cd 41.

Good luck to you ladies!

Thanks for your positive thoughts ladies - I will stay positive!

Hope you O soon babyrose and onions I had hot flashes too but only the first night - hopefully you should have good reaction upping the dose to 200!!

Hi to you also knobby fingers xd you also O soon! I O'd a few days late on soy I think on CD15 of a regular 28 day cycle so it can come at any time.

Babydust to us all xxx

Stay positive sunshine and yey ewcm so lets hope im gearing up ill be taking an opk around 2 funny my p tracker says i o today (my bday) wouldnt that be nice

Forgot to say happy birthday babyrose for yesterday - hope you had a lovely day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->