cd1 of first soy cycle, anyone similar?

Sorry to hear that SS :\ r u taking supplements to help your progesterone? Don't give up girl<3 onions i Know we live with my dad my mother just left us and took my younger siblings this month the house sucks and feels lonely my dad has commented on me having kidsi know it would make us all happyhe doesn't know we're ttc id love to surprise him :( hopefully soon, my thermometer is dying on me maybe that's the problem with my temps -_______-

I ovulated on cd 23! Huge improvement from my last cycle (ovulated cd41). Can't wait to start testing :)

Yeyyy fx for u as for me i do think. I od but my problem is probably lpd i got a weird period 5 days later im now cd4 period barely became red i had a lot of brown spotting now clots who knows i bought b6 hopefully it. Helps

I think I either ovulated today or I'm gearing up to it. I had a almost positive opk today. Time to get busy! FX. Good luck with your cycles ladies.

Ok so I had a load of painful cramps in my womb area the other day, 4 days ago? Also a pretty dark almost positive opk. We DTD and now my lower back is painful and I can't think of anything that would cause it. I don't think I ovulated but I've been really slack with temping and we were visiting my parents so it was a little difficult. So basically I don't think I'm pregnant, but I am thinking maybe my cycle has been forced to start again by the norethisterone and then the soy?

I haven't had any activity in that area in YEARS so something must have happened right?

Hey onions sorryivr been out of it theresbeen two deaths in my family im upside down. Right now idk where my head is ihavent really temped myopks should gget here today idk well see im glad to hear uhave some improvementon. Ur side girl

Really sorry to hear that, I'm not surprised your head is all over.

I don't think I ovulated at all as my temps haven't done anything as usual. Good luck to you!

Has anyone here completed a cycle with soy and gotten a BFP?

I just finished a cycle, but did not get a BFP. I had a really short luteal phase... Just 9 days (normally I have a 14-16 day luteal phase). I don't know if it is a coincidence, but I am going to give soy another shot to be sure, because it definitely made me ovulate sooner.

I finished my first no luck as i got my period 5 days after i od my problem is lp it gives my egg np chance i started b6 this cycle well see how it goes

I finished my first no luck as i got my period 5 days after i od my problem is lp it gives my egg np chance i started b6 this cycle well see how it goes

Is your LP normally that short? How long is it when you aren't on soy?

I was really surprised with how short my LP was this last cycle on soy. Almost afraid to take it again, but the reason I haven't been able to get pregnant (I think) is because I ovulate super late and the soy really helped in that department.

Girl i used to have normal 28 day cyclesbefore bcp i came off in se. Had a wwacky cycle last three were beyond short like wtf 4/5 days lp! Last was my first soy cycle which gave me an extra 2 days idk girl im guessing imay have low progesterone

Just want to share that soy iso worked for me on first try, I'm now 31 weeks pregnant of a boy! Baby dust to you!!

Ty calimom seems like another failed cycle for me :/ how much and what days did u take it ?

I took soy for 4 cycles, and finally got my BFP today. It gave me normal length cycles. I am so thankful I found out about it :)

This last cycle I took it from cd 2-6 at 160mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->